TOPIC:

M.O.M and Black Eagles Merger 10 years 5 months ago #134832

• Wigbomb
  • Wigbomb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Okay, so, not precisely a "merger", I just wanted to see how many cardiac episodes a thread title might cause.

NEWSFLASH!

Tony69 and I are pleased to announce the alliance of The Black Eagles and M.O.M!

M.O.M has friends in most squads but none more so than The BE crew. Enzo (eaS), TheVampire., Vela and Tony himself are among the people I've enjoyed playing with most. I know many M.O.Ms could expand on that list.

When asked for his blessing M.O.M's Pope Bopes said it best, "They're a perfect fit; they play hard and don't really give a f*ck."

With the immanent arrival of Squad Wars ("immanent" being a flexible word) we expect this alliance to have several times the impact of other such alliances between squads. That is to say, several times no impact at all. However, M.O.Ms; if you see a Black Eagle being ganged up on by the lop-sided red/blue team distribution and a passel of angry noobs, by all means switch and help a brutha out. In FFA missions you may also extend Rule 11 courtesy to him if you both agree.

What does this alliance really mean? It means M.O.M always liked The Black Eagles best. The rest of you, go clean up your rooms.

M.O.M/Black Eagles: it just got uglier out there for...well...for everyone else. ;)

--wig--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE] Algernon, tony69.., bopes, [NLR]Jacob10000, Oedius Momicus, Butterfly, Jetmaroo, YEMX, Redknight, Frank Baracca and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds