Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 10 years 11 months ago #86267

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi everyone!

I promised I would post as soon as we were allowed to. So finally the day has come! As you know we need funding to make all the changes and improvements everyone asks for. We've been working hard to decide what to include and not to include on the future release and also decided that we didn't want "donations" per se, but give back something in exchange. That's why we decided to begin our kickstarter campaign for the next release: Dogfight Elite.

Watch the video and the project here so you can get the inside secret scoop of everything we are preparing:
www.kickstarter.com/projects/echoboomapps/dogfight-elite

How can you help? Tons of ways! The obvious one is pick your favorite reward. If you are an early backer you can get the early access and all for $10, and if you want to really get an hyper cool reward, you can go for the $99 or $125 in which we will ship you the game with a box, a booklet, a t-shirt and a cool online aircraft only available to the people that supported us. You will not only get it on mobile but also on pc/mac and potentially for a game console! (be afraid my friends, the sky is now a dangerous place haha :)

But even if you can't help with funding, you can still help us! Please share this link: www.kickstarter.com/projects/echoboomapps/dogfight-elite on your facebook, twitter, forum and to anyone you think would be interested in having Dogfight Elite!

And lastly... you may wonder... what is going to happen with Dogfight then? No more updates?
Of course we will release more updates! If we get the funding for Dogfight Elite, we will use all WWI stuff to include it on Dogfight, so by helping us with Dogfight Elite, we are actually helping both projects. Everything we promised we would do for Dogfight, we will do! Squadron wars, more landscape, more planes... you name it. Help us make Dogfight Elite a reality and we'll do it all.

To me and to the team, this community is the most important part of Dogfight and Dogfight Elite, that's why I've just shoot this additional video, uncut, unedited for you guys, so you know we are talking seriously and having you in our minds as first priority all the time.

(The scream at the end is the graphic designer getting sored holding the camera lol)

I hope you enjoy the changes we are planning, and as always, we keep our ears and eyes open on the forum. Help us make Dogfight Elite! We hope you enjoy it as much as we are enjoying making it!

FAQ
I answer here the most common questions.
1. I already donated. Will I need to pay to get the game?
- Nope. In kickstarter you don't donate, you pledge. What that means is that you already bought the game if you gave anything! Even by putting $10 you already get a digital download of Dogfight Elite. The more you pledge, the more stuff we send you: t-shirts, posters, a special airplane and so on. Check the rewards and pick your favorite!

2. I have many points in Dogfight. Will I lose it all with Dogfight Elite?
- Of course not! The idea is that Dogfight Elite will use the same pilot database than Dogfight, meaning, your points, scores and everything will be shared with Dogfight Elite. There may be changes to the ranking since Dogfight Elite progresses into World War II, but you won't lose the points you already earned or paid for in Dogfight.

3. What happen if you don't reach the $125,000 goal? Will you refund the money?
- First, the way kickstarter works is that they never charge you until the goal is reached. What this means is that if you pledge money right now, they just add your info but won't charge your account. When the goal of $125,000 is reached, your credit card will be charged and we will get a notification with your info so that we can send you the game and all.
- Secondly, in the even that we don't reach the goal, nobody's credit card is charged and we get zero. Even if we are at $85,789... we would get nothing. We would then have to see what to do with the project. So... that would be sad! We are tons of dogfighters out there and tons of aircraft fans, we are pretty confident that with your help we can reach the goal. Keep positive, share the project link with all your friends, and I'm sure we'll get to the goal of making Dogfight Elite a reality!

4. What would happen if you reach the goal?
- In the even that we reach the goal, first, we would jump on happiness because the project would be 100% funded! Then, if we even get more funding that need to make Dogfight Elite, we will use that additional funds to improve it even more: more planes, better quality, more terrains, more missions, more platforms to play on, and so on. We don't want to get too much ahead of ourselves. The first goal is to reach the target :)

5. I don't have a credit card, how can I help?
- There are two options. If you really want to pledge money and get a reward, you can probably go to Walmart or a drugstore and get a gift card for the amount of cash. This should be accepted by the kickstarter system without a problem. Secondly, if you simply don't have budget to pledge and get a reward... you can help us big time! You can share the project link with your friends, in twitter, in Facebook, even on forums of airplane fans. Basically, just get the word out, so that everyone knows what we are trying to achieve. The world is a good place, you'll be surprised how many people will join the cause to help others when in need :)

Keep the questions coming. I'll do all I can to answer them.

ps. Since you can't comment on this thread, I made the copy of it here for everyone to freely type:
dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...el-we-need-your-help
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [BE]_____êå§_____, [NLR]*XxXxX*, |111th|Kevy, SkyDavis, Sir Wumper, beatea, Big Tex, Oedius Momicus, Paul Mantz, Jr. and 16 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman. Reason: FAQ added

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 10 years 11 months ago #86272

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Since you can't comment on this thread, I made the copy of it here for everyone to freely type: dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...el-we-need-your-help
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____, [NLR]*XxXxX*, Big Tex, Oedius Momicus, Paul Mantz, Jr., Throttle, |111th| MissHell, Littleking006, Daredevil1122, Richyroo and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds