TOPIC:

Connection Lost error 11 years 2 months ago #65936

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi there,

It's been very frustrating the last few days with so many connection lost error. I just got two more servers that I'll set up this weekend. It should be enough to handle these issues that happen when a couple servers go down due to updates, firewall or overcrowded.

I hope to have it all ready by Saturday night, you may see some hiccups while I finish setting it up but the game should work as usual without interruption. When all servers are setup you should clearly see an improvement :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: coolhandluke, salento, [*M]coop, bellsaj, Quit Bug J4ff, [BE]_____êå§_____, Dentinhead, |111th|Kevy, GoroKhan, bomer1 and 20 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Connection Lost error 11 years 2 months ago #66323

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Sorry guys, I had to bring the database servers down for one hour while everything was upgraded to the latest versions and security patches. It should all be back to normal now.

I'm still working on improving the servers so it may get rebooting, but I won't do it until tomorrow so we don't spend the whole sunday getting disconnected :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: salento, bellsaj, |111th|Kevy, GoroKhan, pownage, Ksta315, Jimboslice27, --J--, Dr Dave., ¥M4rtin¥ and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds