Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4953

• EXPLOSIVESTEEN
  • EXPLOSIVESTEEN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey. Since we can't customize our planes I think it would be cool to have the option to get the finish line design on the tail fin, if you're rank 16 or higher. Who would support this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4958

• corsair
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cows go MOO
  • Thank you received: 13
you get a victory bar on the rudder for every 15 plane killstreak (german)
and a swastica decal under the cockpit for every 15 plane killstreak. (allies)
Nobody won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor SOB die for his!

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4959

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Hey c I have a problem with the swastika the nazi party did not exist untill 1925 about. So we can't do it becouse this is a ww1 game.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4962

• corsair
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cows go MOO
then how about just and Iron cross?
Nobody won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor SOB die for his!

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4963

• corsair
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cows go MOO
just like the one on the fusilage of the albetress in this game?

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4965

• EXPLOSIVESTEEN
  • EXPLOSIVESTEEN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
I like the finish line thing though :/

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4984

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Hamers wrote: Hey c I have a problem with the swastika the nazi party did not exist untill 1925 about. So we can't do it becouse this is a ww1 game.

Hooray for someone who doesn't call the Germans of WWI Nazi's hahaha! You're very correct! Hitler was a messenger during WWI. It was later after he got rejected from an art school that he drew out plans for the Nazi party, uniforms, etc.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4985

• corsair
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cows go MOO
i also just learned the other day the the three riechs were:
* The holy roman empire (holy?!?!)
*the german empire 1800-end of WWI
*The nazi empire

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4986

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Yes, Holy Roman Empire. The ones who SPREAD Catholicism all throughout Europe during 800 AD with the help of Charlemagne. I can't believe you'd say the Holy Roman Empire was evil just because the Germans made part of it up. Germans are not evil. Also keep in mind that the Holy Roman Empire ended in 1138 AD, 200 years before the Crusades which the Germans also played a key roll in the siege of Acre and nearly a millennium before WWII.

The German Empire wasn't bad either. They were simply fighting to unify their country and the former countries around them (Austria) after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

The Nazi's though? Yeah, I'd have to say they were bad. While I don't believed they killed "6 Million Jews". According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people. The whole 3 Million was a lie.

However, the Germans did indeed commit many atrocities such as ethnic cleansing and other war crimes. But doesn't every single nation commit war crimes during war? It's only the losers who are are charged. Interesting, huh?

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4996

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Very intresting guys. I learned something new ;)
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #4999

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
In ww1 movies I've seen the Germans weren't so bad.like in passchendaele ,the red baron.(movie)2008. In ww2some German troops fought for their fatherland. Not Hitler.the koeniggratzer marsch has a nice tune.it makes me feel like I'm in power in control.( maybe that's why hitler liked it) :blink:
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #5004

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
The Third Reich would have won the entire war if dumbass Hitler didn't order an attack the USSR. Then the Soviets get pissed, join the Allieds and essentially we overwhelmed Germany and it's territories on both Eastern, Western and African fronts.

Wow, I can't believe I know so much history. Too bad I'm not taking a history class for my major, heh.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #5131

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
it was a jewis art school to thats why he hated the jews is becsue he got rejected by a jewish art school. during ww2 hitler also stool famuse art work so othere nations had to hide there famuse art work and make replicas of the real things. So hitler started ww2 becsue he loved art. And he was extremly crazy in the head.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #5132

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

Slenderman wrote: Yes, Holy Roman Empire. The ones who SPREAD Catholicism all throughout Europe during 800 AD with the help of Charlemagne. I can't believe you'd say the Holy Roman Empire was evil just because the Germans made part of it up. Germans are not evil. Also keep in mind that the Holy Roman Empire ended in 1138 AD, 200 years before the Crusades which the Germans also played a key roll in the siege of Acre and nearly a millennium before WWII.

The German Empire wasn't bad either. They were simply fighting to unify their country and the former countries around them (Austria) after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

The Nazi's though? Yeah, I'd have to say they were bad. While I don't believed they killed "3 Million Jews". According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people. The whole 3 Million was a lie.

However, the Germans did indeed commit many atrocities such as ethnic cleansing and other war crimes. But doesn't every single nation commit war crimes during war? It's only the losers who are are charged. Interesting, huh?

They dint kill 3 millon jews frime there country but they got otheres frome poland and the othtere countrys the invaded so it all added up to around 3 millom killed.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #5142

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
False, check the census records. The Jewish populace couldn't have jumped 120 percent in two
years.

Also, a majority of "Holocaust Images" you see are real. The labor camps were very real. But many of the "starving Jews" are captured Russian and Polish partisans who have the skeleton like body due to typhoid which spread all through the camps.

Finally, if 6 million died as is propagated; where have all these bodies gone? There were mass graves dug of course. But those only contained thousands at a time and the all been dug up and put elsewhere. "Yeah, but didn't the Nazi's cremate millions and millions?". Yes, they did but nowhere near the amount said. You often hear in Auswitz that they burned 50,000 a day. They only had 4 ovens. A human body takes at least 7-8 hours to fully cremate. In order to burn these "millions" it would take 30+ years.

In short, the numbers simply do not add up. I'm not denying it happened -- but it certainly didn't happen to the extent that is seen in propaganda.

Re: ACE STRIPES 12 years 4 months ago #5287

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Hm that actuly sounds more realistic makes more sense I agreezwith you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds