Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aircraft Prices and Upgrade Costs 2 years 3 months ago #384373

• XtraThiccyBoi420
  • XtraThiccyBoi420's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
The new upgrade prices and aircraft costs are way too high now. Like they were already kinda high to begin with, but it was at least reasonable. These newer prices make it nearly impossible to actually level stuff up, the amount of grinding necessary for some things is absolutely atrocious I’d imagine. I spent over a month grinding for the Fokker D.VII only to find that now i needed over 3x the amount I had worked for, which that alone was just an absolute slap across the face. I think most if not all dogfight players here can agree that the old prices were better and more reasonable, especially for newer players, I imagine these newer inflated prices are very VERY intimidating for beginner players, and it could very well decrease the fanbase of the game, both those who are just starting, and those who’ve been here with the game since it was first made. I speak on behalf of all dogfight players, please revert the prices back to their original values.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Aircraft Prices and Upgrade Costs 2 years 3 months ago #384380

• Door man
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Less subscribers makes it difficult to get the earnings zup is so bad in need of.

Its a way to squeeze out all he can get  from players that still are willing to pay for the game

Aircraft Prices and Upgrade Costs 2 years 3 months ago #384404

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Im still adjusting the prices. But I actually lowered most of the airplane prices. Do you remember what it was before? Maybe i typed an extra digit by mistake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XtraThiccyBoi420

Aircraft Prices and Upgrade Costs 2 years 2 months ago #384542

• XtraThiccyBoi420
  • XtraThiccyBoi420's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
Ah ok, thanks for the info

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds