×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: 2 servers

2 servers 4 months 3 days ago #372281

  • pure hate {INV}
  • pure hate {INV}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Thank you received: 24

How about 2 servers.
1. Is an open server ww1 with ww2.

2nd server is for ww1 planes only

This would probably bring back many old players and would eliminate the frustrations and other players leaving.
Anyone that was buying a jet has probably already done so. Minimal loss in potential revenue, huge loss in subscriptions with more players leaving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, Dognamitt, Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 4 months 3 days ago #372282

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2826
  • Thank you received: 4976
agreed i would be willing to subscribe once more if it was a ww1 only game that is the whole reason i started playing

pure hate {INV} wrote: How about 2 servers.
1. Is an open server ww1 with ww2.

2nd server is for ww1 planes only

This would probably bring back many old players and would eliminate the frustrations and other players leaving.
Anyone that was buying a jet has probably already done so. Minimal loss in potential revenue, huge loss in subscriptions with more players leaving.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372288

  • BulletBait
  • BulletBait's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 15
  • Thank you received: 12
AYe, Aye, Dognamitt & PureHate; 2 servers. Subscribe funded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Dog 10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Go ahead and take the bait!

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372292

  • DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1717
  • Thank you received: 3560

Since many of the squads agreed to not be part of Squad War Point's I've seen a slight increase in players--which is very nice.That's a hint that people liked the way things were. I've seen more even games and less Jets---all good signs of the vast majority who want (or would return) to a WWI game that was unique and fun.

Will it happen? I have no idea. But if it does---yeah, I'd pay more for it. I bought and upgraded a lot of Jets that sit. That's another hint that folks keep trying to bring back the WWI uniqueness where squads were not hunting points, but enjoying the game & helping/recruiting new players. I don't see new players just new accounts. I miss the days where squads could recruit and help a new player learn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, pure hate {INV}, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372293

  • Fallen [M]isfits
  • Fallen [M]isfits's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Posts: 929
  • Thank you received: 1911

If you split WW1 and WW2 ..I would try game out again...….
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Acegirl, R E Z, pure hate {INV}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372295

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2653
  • Thank you received: 4137

I would HAPPILY give back all my WWII planes for no compensation just to go back to what I originally joined and fell in love with.. this World War 1 game!

I don't play anymore now.. maybe 1 mission a month at most. I just make sure my pilots in Lafayette are doing okay and that's it for my participation ever since mixing WWI & WWII. It's not that I have any problem shooting down any plane, it's just that it isn't the game i fell in love with at all anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] GAW, R E Z, pure hate {INV}, DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by ZebraUp.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372300

  • DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1717
  • Thank you received: 3560

Zebra, you are one of far too many great players that left. Jet lovers deserve their own server, as there are plenty of WW2 games to play.

In turn, the WWI folks deserve our server. I'll sell, auction or donate all my upgraded Jets for server for WWI only.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, R E Z, pure hate {INV}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372302

  • pinkstar30
  • pinkstar30's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 449
  • Thank you received: 1596
I agree, I'd be willing to subscribe once again if we had 1 server for ww1 planes only.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372306

  • [*M] GAW
  • [*M] GAW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1270
  • Thank you received: 4042

ZebraUp wrote: I would HAPPILY give back all my WWII planes for no compensation just to go back to what I originally joined and fell in love with.. this World War 1 game!

I don't play anymore now.. maybe 1 mission a month at most. I just make sure my pilots in Lafayette are doing okay and that's it for my participation ever since mixing WWI & WWII. It's not that I have any problem shooting down any plane, it's just that it isn't the game i fell in love with at all anymore.


As would I.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, R E Z, pure hate {INV}, DireWolf{WP****}, pinkstar30

Please Log in to join the conversation.



[IMG]http://$i66.tinypic.com/122gdxx.gif

2 servers 4 months 2 days ago #372308

  • R E Z
  • R  E   Z's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 326
  • Thank you received: 589

[*M] GAW wrote:

ZebraUp wrote: I would HAPPILY give back all my WWII planes for no compensation just to go back to what I originally joined and fell in love with.. this World War 1 game!

I don't play anymore now.. maybe 1 mission a month at most. I just make sure my pilots in Lafayette are doing okay and that's it for my participation ever since mixing WWI & WWII. It's not that I have any problem shooting down any plane, it's just that it isn't the game i fell in love with at all anymore.


As would I.


As would I too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 servers 3 months 4 weeks ago #372363

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1528
  • Thank you received: 3233

This symbolizes my games against our South American comrades;););)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.



RIP CRAZYWOLF


2 servers 3 months 3 weeks ago #372406

  • Dog 10
  • Dog 10's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • BOHICA !
  • Posts: 196
  • Thank you received: 245


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
hmmm, is that the pope sitting in the cockpit ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

remember that THE MOTHERS helping hand, always there for you, if you want to join up !!! That will say as long you not a dirty smelling Misfit...
Last Edit: by Dog 10.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 1.245 seconds