• jjw123
  • jjw123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Why do we have to wait or pay now it needs to go

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371234

• [NLR] Doonesbury
  • Thank you received: 111
you think playing should be free? a few bucks a month is all we are saying...??
I honor the fallen enemy by placing a stone on his grave...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371241

• airwolff
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • seek wisdom
  • Thank you received: 257

Zuperman, the game's creator, cannot eat or pay the rent with 'free.' he has every right to expect some compensation from the users of his product. for the quality of this game, i find the monthly fee is exceptionally reasonable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371263

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 87
I dont feel liks anyone should play for free. Zup has every right to want to be paid, he does a good job of responding to issues....however, not everyone who plays this is an adult and most young adults and children dont have access to credit card or a way to pay. I dont mind waiting to play or watching an ad my problemis that if we watch an ad and are able to skip waiting then we should be able to chose sides because more times than not the game choses us to be on the side that we dont have good planes and the planes that we purchased are just sitting there.....to me that isnt. If we purchase a plane we should be able to use it when we chose. There has to be other ways to make money with the game other than the subscription because soooo many young players quit when thehreach level 7.....this game would be so packed if they werent discouraged by ghe wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, OUTLAW_WAR

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371264

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Half the time the option to watch an ad isnt even there.....dont kno if its a bug or what but it realy sucks when you watch an ad, enter a game and then the game freezes as soon as you enter then you cant watch an ad because the 50point button isnt there or it is there and after u watch it it puts u in an emlty game. Before i reached level 7 i was never in an empty game, didnt kno what an empy game was...the very next game after inreached level 7 was emlty and i couldnt find a game with another palyer for nothin.....tell me it isnt nerfed......im just sayin there has to be a better way because the system that is being used now makes me not want to subscribe, honestly im lvl 15 and im ready to quit.....ive tried exiting the game uninstalling and reinstalling but after one game its gone. Its almost faster to uninstall the game and reinstall it after every game just so u dont have to wait....or how about when the game choses very unequal teams....say 4 vz 1 and you try to switch to make it even but cant because the unability to chose then the person that is by himself thinks your and ass because he thinks you chose to be on the sidw with 4.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, airwolff, OUTLAW_WAR

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371327

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
If we paid a one time charge oandf 3.50 and got all the benefits for one month like a subscriber and then after the first month pay a dollar a month id be able to do that and i guarantee that many lower level players wouldnt quit....with that alone the game would make more because of how many more plagers wouldnt quit. There are rewards apps that users whose parents dont have credit cards can answer surveys and make a dollar a month....but 3.50, would take a few months to make.

Last edit: by Fullthrottle.

Waiting 5 years 11 months ago #371328

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Idk, hate to be a complainer, but it sucks to go through so many games that are fake and finaly come across DF elite the most addictive and fun game only to find out that after level seven itsnot fun anymore...unless your an adult with a payment method...lol....and a job to pay for tbat method....and a car to go yo to tbat job...dang it suck being a youngster..lol.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds