Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Taxi and train 6 years 1 month ago #369538

• LuMingYu
  • LuMingYu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
Zuperman, thank you for your continued efforts and your development of this game.
I'm still new, and as my last post, that's my disclaimer.

The new touches are epic. Lightning, rain, storm clouds, tunnels - seriously what's not to love!

I was in a dog fight over the bridge (recently) and my target crashed into the bridge near the tunnel. Then I saw part of the bridge collapse! Later I had a couple chances to try the train mission and one of those was solo. This means I may not have enough experience but what I thought might be an amazing train scenario is to pop the bridge before the train can cross.

Ok so now on to my original reason to post, Taxi. There is one plane of the 8 that I have that I can taxi with. Maybe it's a bug, I don't know but I wish they all could taxi (turn) on the ground .. even just a little. Often I find some SNAFU after an expedited landing only to find I'm facing an object. Usually I can't take off or correct the issue so I end up either camping to death or waiting until I get killed, or suicide - which I never like to do.

So there's my two weak suggestions to a fantastic work: taxi and bridge.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by LuMingYu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds