×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Requests, suggestions, and ideas.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #350996

  • {GI} LoopHole
  • {GI} LoopHole's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • SYOTOS!!!!!
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 46

Hey yonder, i get were you comin from but im a pilot in this game and since came back havent even been in a tank also everytime get out of plane get spanked.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351011

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
Not me. When I get out of my plane, I mean business. And let me tell you, the planes and tanks that try to "spank" me crash, get shot down (by me or other plane), or gives up. Once in a blue moon I am killed. I know how to dodge, and hide, and have even hid inside an enemy hanger on several occasions. I don't know about you, but some of us are good with our feet. Our invincible feet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} LoopHole

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351019

  • {GI} LoopHole
  • {GI} LoopHole's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • SYOTOS!!!!!
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 46

Its so crude, qay better games out to do that stuff, Im about flying. Plus i think this is a arial combat simul. Game, lol. But hey to each their own if enjoy do you bro.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351084

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
How about making 1st parson view more realistic, tbe way it used to be. Maybe place the 1st person view camera thing inside the cockpit so you can actually see the wings and cockpit of your plane. From what I know of 3d models in games, that could work. But maybe not. Zup would know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Yonder Tiger.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351090

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2656
  • Thank you received: 4146

For the WWII planes wish list I would like to see the F4U Corsair which was arguably the best all-around plane of the war.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} LoopHole

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351208

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 518

ZebraUp wrote: For the WWII planes wish list I would like to see the F4U Corsair which was arguably the best all-around plane of the war.

it would need a counterpart so perhaps the TA 152 or the A6M2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 3 weeks ago #351209

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
I think one upgradable things for the soldier should be strength. I love pushing tanks around, and want to send them tumbling across the ground. Its so funny seeing the little foot soldier push a tank around and even onto its side, as the tank tries to kill the soldier, or even try and drive away in retreat.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 2 weeks ago #351216

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
So, zup said he was adding an escort bomber mission, in which you can even enter a bomber and defend from there. But what type of bomber? The one from the practice mission? Or something totally new? I am picturing something like a B12 Bomber (I think its called that) or a flying fortress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 2 years 2 weeks ago #351232

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
Heres a less gameplay oriented idea: where it shows your stats and stuff, it should also show the #of points to go until you rank up again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Standard Phraseology 1 year 11 months ago #354789

  • {NLR} Eagle 101
  • {NLR} Eagle 101's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 4
"Because they were few, underpowered, and only slightly engaged in commerce, airplanes before 1914 needed no communications between themselves or with ground-based stations. As World War I progressed, airships and specially equipped airplanes carried Morse code radio equipment for military purposes. It was not until the 1930′s, however, that civil aviation communications radio became a truly useful appliance."
As a long time old aviator but a true rookie in DF Elite, I thought perhaps you could consider restricting Chats ( The one thing I see as perhaps an on-going problem area) by replacing the term to RADIO (click to transmit ) instead and requiring pilots to use it how frequencies were and still are in flying. Standard ICAO verbal PHRASEOLOGY tends to limit trash talking and such (ROGER, NEGATIVE, 2 OCLOCK, etc) Finally it will teach junior pilots radio discipline, the Phonetic Alphabet and what to say/not say in the air while it elevates the realism missing in similar flying AP's.
My only other thought, besides expressing my true joy in discovering this really great flight game is regarding the long screen eating call signs. If A/C ID was required to conform with WWI military (R for a US Army aircraft follow by numbers or Unit call sign when flying as a team followed by numbers - Ie; Bobcat 19 for example), National Standards, such as civilian N followed 5 numbers in the states (N12345) , or just Red/Blue12345, it would make it more authentic and groom the unrealistic ones we use now.

Thanks for creating this,
QSY (military for a frequency change)
Eagle101
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Cush [NLR], BlowingBull, LuMingYu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Standard Phraseology 1 year 11 months ago #354885

  • Yonder Tiger
  • Yonder Tiger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Posts: 347
  • Thank you received: 93
Heres another idea: exit tank button.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Standard Phraseology 1 year 10 months ago #356582

  • BlowingBull
  • BlowingBull's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 2

{NLR} Eagle 101 wrote: "Because they were few, underpowered, and only slightly engaged in commerce, airplanes before 1914 needed no communications between themselves or with ground-based stations. As World War I progressed, airships and specially equipped airplanes carried Morse code radio equipment for military purposes. It was not until the 1930′s, however, that civil aviation communications radio became a truly useful appliance."
As a long time old aviator but a true rookie in DF Elite, I thought perhaps you could consider restricting Chats ( The one thing I see as perhaps an on-going problem area) by replacing the term to RADIO (click to transmit ) instead and requiring pilots to use it how frequencies were and still are in flying. Standard ICAO verbal PHRASEOLOGY tends to limit trash talking and such (ROGER, NEGATIVE, 2 OCLOCK, etc) Finally it will teach junior pilots radio discipline, the Phonetic Alphabet and what to say/not say in the air while it elevates the realism missing in similar flying AP's.
My only other thought, besides expressing my true joy in discovering this really great flight game is regarding the long screen eating call signs. If A/C ID was required to conform with WWI military (R for a US Army aircraft follow by numbers or Unit call sign when flying as a team followed by numbers - Ie; Bobcat 19 for example), National Standards, such as civilian N followed 5 numbers in the states (N12345) , or just Red/Blue12345, it would make it more authentic and groom the unrealistic ones we use now.

Thanks for creating this,
QSY (military for a frequency change)
Eagle101


This would be so cool! I was about to create a topic on this but I decided to search for the keyword 'radio' first.

I am sure it will clear the chat area on the left side of the screen but there are things to consider. :huh:

Even in real life aviation I often encounter pilots who cloggs up the freq. with non-standard fraseology so everybody have to wait for the controller to finish his 'chit-chat' with that one aircraft. Now this is how professional pilots mess up, imagine untrained online gamers :unsure:
An idea for a solution could be perhaps a new mission or tutorial aimed at teaching players to keep it short (this mission should be completed to unlock the in-game ptt button) and/or add a time restriction of 2-3 seconds on the ptt button.

You should also expect to hear unreadable noises from players with bad microphones and/or internet connection and people speaking foreign languages. Which will at some point become very annoying.

That being said, I think that if the radio would somehow be implemented in the game it would add dramatically to the feeling of flying an airplane :)

As for the other idea with standard messages; I think it would be too complicated. Besides, it is way more fun to speak ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LuMingYu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

When I don't fly or drink I prefer going to the gym to extend my life expectancy.... enabling me to fly and drink some more

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 1 month ago #367440

  • Snoopy1844
  • Snoopy1844's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 8
Zup. I hope you read this and take this suggestion from the standpoint of 1) a paying customer in the form of a subscriber and 2) an idea that could draw in more people to this game and bring back some of the community that once was but has moved on. No this is not a rant.
You had a very good idea with alliance wars some time ago... As well as a few interesting ideas since I started to play last December (2016). In this time I have watched many players grow and some squander some become great poilots and others whine (that’s not what this is about). I have left this game for a time, infact I think for about a 3 month stretch, and have returned because of the camaraderie. I do appreciate the changes made even more then when I first started and here is my suggestion part of all this spiel.
We should have an alliance wars option... if you belong to an alliance and there is 3 or more online you can challenge another alliance to a group dogfight for points that add up for the end of the month... this will stop other people from farming the noobs and trying to spawn kill anyone who isn’t experienced in the game... I’m not pointing fingers at alliances that do this nor any players who do this every time I log in, I’m simply pointing out that there is a problem with this going on in the game and it could be a solution to fix that problem. I feel that this is one reason others like me have left in the past because they have gotten so disgusted at watching this activity as have I. I feel very strongly you were taking steps in this direction in the past by using the ww1 and ww2 options and unfortunately many people used only the ww1 option so they could get their fill at farming noobs just to climb rank or to get their alliance higher then anyone els by cheating in this aspect.
Overall I am very pleased to the improvements to the game and yes I am coming back more and more to see old friends. Thank you my friend for taking time from your busy day to read these pesky thoughts.

Snoopy1844 aka Tinman1844
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, R E Z, Dognamitt, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Snoopy1844. Reason: Hit submit too early.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 1 month ago #367502

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2715
  • Thank you received: 6945

Snoopy1844 wrote: Zup. I hope you read this and take this suggestion from the standpoint of 1) a paying customer in the form of a subscriber and 2) an idea that could draw in more people to this game and bring back some of the community that once was but has moved on. No this is not a rant.
You had a very good idea with alliance wars some time ago... As well as a few interesting ideas since I started to play last December (2016). In this time I have watched many players grow and some squander some become great poilots and others whine (that’s not what this is about). I have left this game for a time, infact I think for about a 3 month stretch, and have returned because of the camaraderie. I do appreciate the changes made even more then when I first started and here is my suggestion part of all this spiel.
We should have an alliance wars option... if you belong to an alliance and there is 3 or more online you can challenge another alliance to a group dogfight for points that add up for the end of the month... this will stop other people from farming the noobs and trying to spawn kill anyone who isn’t experienced in the game... I’m not pointing fingers at alliances that do this nor any players who do this every time I log in, I’m simply pointing out that there is a problem with this going on in the game and it could be a solution to fix that problem. I feel that this is one reason others like me have left in the past because they have gotten so disgusted at watching this activity as have I. I feel very strongly you were taking steps in this direction in the past by using the ww1 and ww2 options and unfortunately many people used only the ww1 option so they could get their fill at farming noobs just to climb rank or to get their alliance higher then anyone els by cheating in this aspect.
Overall I am very pleased to the improvements to the game and yes I am coming back more and more to see old friends. Thank you my friend for taking time from your busy day to read these pesky thoughts.

Snoopy1844 aka Tinman1844


Alliance wars? Here i think its called squad wars. Not to give you a hard time but i am familiar with the term from another game. By any chance do you play contest of champions?
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 11 months 1 week ago #368953

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
One thing that would be nice is to be able to do the practice missions with any plane that you have bought. The training missions can be done on or off line and it would be a good way to be able to get to know your plane or even practice manuevers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 11 months 1 week ago #369005

  • zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3700
  • Thank you received: 10423

Snoopy1844 wrote: Zup. I hope you read this and take this suggestion from the standpoint of 1) a paying customer in the form of a subscriber and 2) an idea that could draw in more people to this game and bring back some of the community that once was but has moved on. No this is not a rant.
You had a very good idea with alliance wars some time ago... As well as a few interesting ideas since I started to play last December (2016). In this time I have watched many players grow and some squander some become great poilots and others whine (that’s not what this is about). I have left this game for a time, infact I think for about a 3 month stretch, and have returned because of the camaraderie. I do appreciate the changes made even more then when I first started and here is my suggestion part of all this spiel.
We should have an alliance wars option... if you belong to an alliance and there is 3 or more online you can challenge another alliance to a group dogfight for points that add up for the end of the month... this will stop other people from farming the noobs and trying to spawn kill anyone who isn’t experienced in the game... I’m not pointing fingers at alliances that do this nor any players who do this every time I log in, I’m simply pointing out that there is a problem with this going on in the game and it could be a solution to fix that problem. I feel that this is one reason others like me have left in the past because they have gotten so disgusted at watching this activity as have I. I feel very strongly you were taking steps in this direction in the past by using the ww1 and ww2 options and unfortunately many people used only the ww1 option so they could get their fill at farming noobs just to climb rank or to get their alliance higher then anyone els by cheating in this aspect.
Overall I am very pleased to the improvements to the game and yes I am coming back more and more to see old friends. Thank you my friend for taking time from your busy day to read these pesky thoughts.

Snoopy1844 aka Tinman1844


yep, the idea was to create alliance squads and enemies/neutral, similar to how World of Warcraft did it. I had it mostly finished but the problem is that there was not enough players on each time zone to activate it so that's why the squad wars is the way it is right now. It's also a problem because most people join only 10 different squads instead of having hundredths of squads, so it's hard to create a squadron based game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 11 months 1 week ago #369006

  • zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3700
  • Thank you received: 10423

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: One thing that would be nice is to be able to do the practice missions with any plane that you have bought. The training missions can be done on or off line and it would be a good way to be able to get to know your plane or even practice manuevers.

I've been working on this for a while already. Should be out soon. It took me a sweet time because the practice mission have some AI that collides with how I wrote multiplayer. Since I wrote them years apart, I had to rewrite most of the old system to accept the new planes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, OUTLAW-WAR-, LuMingYu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 11 months 1 week ago #369020

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3875
  • Thank you received: 3326
Eso estaría muy bien para todos incluso para los nuevos pilotos.PilotarIan el avión que después podran compara
Otra cosa que seria genial a mi modo de ver ,es que las cuentas de cada piloto se conmuten así desde un mismo
Dispositivo podrías acceder a todas las tuyas ,para jugar con la mejor te viniese.De esa forma podrías armar todos
Tus aviones y subir niveles en esas otras cuentas.Yo solo tengo un dispositivo pero muchos están igual seria algo
Que vendría a todos fenomenal!!a ver si pronto puedes hacer eso ,seria un gran paso ya que tus otras cuentas las irías
Reforzando tanto para subir como para armar los aviones de ellas.Un saludo a todos Buenos proyectos veo Joaquín
El juego tiene mil posibilidades como una vez te comente ,me alegro que vayas creando cosas nuevas y llenándolo de
Vida .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 2 weeks ago #369540

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
You should have one of the cars on the train as a guuner, and be able to board it just as we are able to board the bombers and the zep....just a thought to add a twist to it....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 2 weeks ago #369609

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Great job on being able to use purchased planes in practice missions Zup! Thank you, it helps with finding the range of your bullets, bombing or just practice flying each plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 2 weeks ago #369636

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Thanks again Zup for changing the color of the sights to white, very visable. As an Android phone player I have to say that the last few updates have made a big difference in game play and I have no complaints, thanx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LuMingYu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 2 weeks ago #369649

  • LuMingYu
  • LuMingYu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 11
  • Thank you received: 8
Android here also and I agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 1 week ago #369835

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Not to be a nit picker or a complainer Zup and maybe Im missing something or havent figured out another way to recruit, but as far as i know the only way to invite someone to join a squad is to click on their post in the world chat and click invite.....if a player happens to use the chat. Would it be possible to add an invite button by the players stat details, in the friend list, or the pilot search. I kno a player can always ask to join if they want to but I kno there are some that are afraid to join because they just dont know what joining a squad consists of, i kno bcuz i was one that just didnt want to have anything to do with it bcuz i felt like i was having to commit to something but now im glad i did and i probly would have joined a long time ago had i been invited.....even if you see a pilot in the list of online players there is no way to invite them from the list....they have to use world chat for them to get invited...
Sometimes i dont explain what im saying well so hopefuly this made sense...lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 5 days ago #370018

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2556
  • Thank you received: 4706

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: Not to be a nit picker or a complainer Zup and maybe Im missing something or havent figured out another way to recruit, but as far as i know the only way to invite someone to join a squad is to click on their post in the world chat and click invite.....if a player happens to use the chat. Would it be possible to add an invite button by the players stat details, in the friend list, or the pilot search. I kno a player can always ask to join if they want to but I kno there are some that are afraid to join because they just dont know what joining a squad consists of, i kno bcuz i was one that just didnt want to have anything to do with it bcuz i felt like i was having to commit to something but now im glad i did and i probly would have joined a long time ago had i been invited.....even if you see a pilot in the list of online players there is no way to invite them from the list....they have to use world chat for them to get invited...
Sometimes i dont explain what im saying well so hopefuly this made sense...lol.


Squad recruitment is actually very time and energy consuming venture to do effectively. It takes patience and commitment. I found you need to have them on WC to effectively explain the process real time. How to navigate invites and forum. You could create a second account to fly in the 1 to 17 tier strictly to scout and recruit. As well passing on your experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 5 days ago #370044

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Ok Cypher, thank you. Another question....I actualy do have another acct that I had quite awhile back that i had lost my loggin info to, so i created this one. One day couple months ago i installed the game on my new phone and some how I logged into my old accnt and i saved the info...I play on a phone and I cant figure out how to switch to that accnt with out having to unistall and reinstal using the old accnt info or is there a way....?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by OUTLAW-WAR-.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 5 days ago #370045

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2556
  • Thank you received: 4706

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: Ok Cypher, thank you. Another question....I actualy do have another acct that I had quite awhile back that i had lost my loggin info to, so i created this one. One day couple months ago i installed the game on my new phone and some how I logged into my old accnt and i saved the info...I play on a phone and I cant figure out how to switch to that accnt with out having to unistall and reinstal using the old accnt info or is there a way....?

You would need a device that could support to platforms such as windows store and steam. By downloading both versions you can have two different avatars. I use both for my WP avatar. Sometimes Steam plays better and sometimes Windows plays better
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 5 days ago #370055

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Thanx Cypher, I kinda had that in the back of my mind. I know if someone wants to get the most out the game it is best to use PC, several things i cant do from my phone like persanalize my avatar or upload an image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 4 days ago #370064

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2556
  • Thank you received: 4706

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: Thanx Cypher, I kinda had that in the back of my mind. I know if someone wants to get the most out the game it is best to use PC, several things i cant do from my phone like persanalize my avatar or upload an image.


Actually I believe Tablets have the best performance at Present. I tried to learn tilt control but it just was not working with me. I like PC as I use xbox controller and a Monitor to have a bigger screen as I am blind as a bat lol. If you ever want to upload a screen shot you can email me the image and Ill post it
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, OUTLAW-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 10 months 3 days ago #370106

  • OUTLAW-WAR-
  • OUTLAW-WAR-'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 143
  • Thank you received: 184
Thats sounds good Cypber, thank you very much....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 9 months 4 weeks ago #370189

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2556
  • Thank you received: 4706

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: Thats sounds good Cypber, thank you very much....


Sorry Outlaw I have been away from the game this week. I will post those pics tonight for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds