×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Plane maneuverability

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347319

  • [*M] bware
  • [*M] bware's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Posts: 875
  • Thank you received: 2162
I notice a lot of posts mentioning the current sensitivity to steering feel and how it feels slow. I'm wondering if this is how it is supposed to be. I would have to believe that WW1, and even WW2 planes couldn't turn as quick as they were in the previous versions of this game. Just looking at some of the turn fights from afar, I think in reality those planes would've snapped apart like toothpicks.
I also wonder what people's thoughts are on the subject of equality among the different gaming platforms at this point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Armament, Fallen [M]isfits, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347320

  • Fallen [M]isfits
  • Fallen [M]isfits's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Posts: 953
  • Thank you received: 1959

I personally wud louv to see all platforms preform equally...this wud show how gud sum people are lol

but I think Zup is in a impossible position tryin make this work..an make every1 happy

.....I must say I hate new update an as a result I stopped flyin for time being as
I can not compete in games anymore.......

my plane feels like a brick in pool off cement (with sensitivity bar maxed)

I have hardly any manouvrebility .....plane takes a age to respond to my keys.....

an even tryin do simple acm(air combat manoeuvres) I end up smashing in2 ground....as a pc player

I played game other day an my plane was that slow on moving I cudnt even move out the way off a zep

I don't mind zup adjustin the flat out straight line speed off plane..but let us have manouvrebility....

as found the game is turnin in2 a straight on head to head shoot em up...

I thought Zup said he was goin reduce the head on part off game..an make it more close air combat

proberly cud put more on this ..this not meant to offend..just my personal opinion
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fallen [M]isfits.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347327

  • Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Posts: 3597
  • Thank you received: 7368

[*M] bware wrote: I notice a lot of posts mentioning the current sensitivity to steering feel and how it feels slow. I'm wondering if this is how it is supposed to be. I would have to believe that WW1, and even WW2 planes couldn't turn as quick as they were in the previous versions of this game. Just looking at some of the turn fights from afar, I think in reality those planes would've snapped apart like toothpicks.
I also wonder what people's thoughts are on the subject of equality among the different gaming platforms at this point.


.





,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [NLR] McFate, Fallen [M]isfits, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347348

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2777
  • Thank you received: 5381

Fallen [M]isfits wrote: I personally wud louv to see all platforms preform equally...this wud show how gud sum people are lol

but I think Zup is in a impossible position tryin make this work..an make every1 happy

.....I must say I hate new update an as a result I stopped flyin for time being as
I can not compete in games anymore.......

my plane feels like a brick in pool off cement (with sensitivity bar maxed)

I have hardly any manouvrebility .....plane takes a age to respond to my keys.....

an even tryin do simple acm(air combat manoeuvres) I end up smashing in2 ground....as a pc player

I played game other day an my plane was that slow on moving I cudnt even move out the way off a zep

I don't mind zup adjustin the flat out straight line speed off plane..but let us have manouvrebility....

as found the game is turnin in2 a straight on head to head shoot em up...

I thought Zup said he was goin reduce the head on part off game..an make it more close air combat

proberly cud put more on this ..this not meant to offend..just my personal opinion



All the same as what Fallen said... only I'm on iPhone 6. (1.0.37) It flys like a brick now. Flying bombless is less responsive than fully loaded used to be, definitely hitting the ground in slow motion a lot. The "flying feeling" that brought me to the game just dissapeared. I'm not giving up, just going to wait it out a bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347357

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3347
  • Thank you received: 9173
It's bad when a tank out maneuvers my plane
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Acegirl, Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347358

  • [*M] bware
  • [*M] bware's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Posts: 875
  • Thank you received: 2162
I'm being out-turned by several others in games, and controls feel relatively slow, but I just assumed it was because my mid-tier planes don't have all the upgrades. What planes are you all flying?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347369

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2777
  • Thank you received: 5381

[*M] bware wrote: I'm being out-turned by several others in games, and controls feel relatively slow, but I just assumed it was because my mid-tier planes don't have all the upgrades. What planes are you all flying?


Fully upgraded P40 and both top tier WW1s.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane maneuverability 3 years 5 months ago #347401

  • Fallen [M]isfits
  • Fallen [M]isfits's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Posts: 953
  • Thank you received: 1959

[*M] bware wrote: I'm being out-turned by several others in games, and controls feel relatively slow, but I just assumed it was because my mid-tier planes don't have all the upgrades. What planes are you all flying?


fully upgraded allied/german top tier ww1 planes

fully upgraded me109

cc seen how my plane flyin earlier....in the 2 games I played 2day...I got 3 kills an 20+ deths

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 3.121 seconds