• Page:

TOPIC:

ZUP! PLEASE PUT MAPS BACK ON ELITE! 7 years 11 months ago #331617

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Zup, ease give us an option to choose what server or map we join. Its frustrating. I can tell by the delay, what maps im going into. If i get logged in really fast then i know im in Messines, my home server. If its a little slower, then i know its Fest. The one with the most delay has always been the farthest from my home server, lakes, artois, and bori. However i time the delay to be able to tell which server/map im joining. But now i cant seem to find lakes, bori, or artois. When the two servers i can get into are empty, theres always a possibility that players are in the server that houses bori, lakes and artois. Llease put mals back on screen and allow us to choose where we play once again.

I have a great idea. Get of world chat and put the player list in its place and then maps where they used to be. After all, WC has been a place for trolls and trouble makers. People who just wanna stir up poop and not actually play.

Or keep world chat on home screen where we can see our stats but when we click play, have player list on left side and maps on right. That way ppl can still chat if need be and we can still see player list of online players and maps.

Please reinstate map choice, PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunas Wolf WP****, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ZUP! PLEASE PUT MAPS BACK ON ELITE! 7 years 11 months ago #331629

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
That's a great idea! Actually I don't know what is happening on elite because I haven't been able to get on it in a long time, there would be more players on if the log in problems were fixed

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Last edit: by pmoon1{WP}.

ZUP! PLEASE PUT MAPS BACK ON ELITE! 7 years 11 months ago #331634

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Once again I think we should just wait till the whole process is finished and then we have a better idea of how things are going to work . As you can see, by the WR being all over the place , until apple is intergrated into the program via the new update it is still a WIP ( work in progress ) . Just at a wild guess I would say we might not have the map system due to the seperation of the platform after the program is up and running properly . If I read Zups threads right windows players will be seperate from the rest of us so maps wont really matter too much just as long as we get a good , smooth runnng game . It takes out the old school yard bullying of " I wanna play with jonny and bill , I dont wanna play with those others " . So patience is the virtue here , lets just wait and see what we get . Forum ,at the moment , reminds me of a hospital nurseary . A lot of screaming and crying going on but hey the nurse is a bit busy at the moment and you all get to go home soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [NLR] McFate, squeakey, Cypher7{WP}, airwolff

ZUP! PLEASE PUT MAPS BACK ON ELITE! 7 years 11 months ago #331659

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: Once again I think we should just wait till the whole process is finished and then we have a better idea of how things are going to work . As you can see, by the WR being all over the place , until apple is intergrated into the program via the new update it is still a WIP ( work in progress ) . Just at a wild guess I would say we might not have the map system due to the seperation of the platform after the program is up and running properly . If I read Zups threads right windows players will be seperate from the rest of us so maps wont really matter too much just as long as we get a good , smooth runnng game . It takes out the old school yard bullying of " I wanna play with jonny and bill , I dont wanna play with those others " . So patience is the virtue here , lets just wait and see what we get . Forum ,at the moment , reminds me of a hospital nurseary . A lot of screaming and crying going on but hey the nurse is a bit busy at the moment and you all get to go home soon :)

I hope that all misfits are droid and apple systems. It would suck to not see any misfit. However you are right cc a smooth running game is very important.

As long as there are 3 servers being used some will still be displaced. Hence what i was saying about being able to tell if i signed into a server close to home or further away. It may still be helpful to have maps for that reason.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, airwolff, [M] Lt. Dan in house

ZUP! PLEASE PUT MAPS BACK ON ELITE! 7 years 11 months ago #333068

• [M] Lt. Dan in house
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 490

PLEASE HE SAYS LOL
[img]imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/8905/hf2LMm.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, BULLET [M]isfit

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds