Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Game Accessibility 8 years 3 months ago #311346

• Der Rote Freiherr
  • Der Rote Freiherr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dogfight is the best World War I app out there. I absolutely love it. But I do not find the in-between cool down of games to be so great. I understand that since the app is free there must be some way of gaining profit, but I think there could be a better way for both the player and the creator. I think that instant accessibility should remain to those who subscribe. Those who do not want to subscribe, should have a waiting time as they do currently. The catch is that lower ranks should have a longer wait than higher ranks. As you gain rank, you should gain faster accessibility into games. The highest rank in the game should be able to access a game in maybe a minute. Now, I myself am only a Lieutenant-Commander I, therefore I am still a low rank and should still have a longer wait than higher ranks. Again, none but subscribers should have instant access. Another thing I'd like to point out is a problem I've ran into with having the cool down between games. When entering a random game, sometimes you are put into a game that is about to end. Then it ends and you have only had a minute or so of play. Now you have to wait another six minutes to get into another game that also might almost be over. This is a serious problem to me. It has happened quite a few times, and it makes me walk away from the game for a while. The point is that those who don't pay, but work hard to rank up should have a reward of some kind; I think that reward should be faster access in to games and possibly a fix to the entering of ending games. This is pure speculation and suggestion. I only want the best for myself and all the others playing Dogfight.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds