Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

private fields 8 years 11 months ago #265846

• eminy
  • eminy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
So.. I've been teaching my ten yr old to play.she does really well in practice but when I try to get her to join me in a fight ,not only is it a pain to actually show up in the same server but she gets frustrated easily when shot down by others who of course are just trying to accomplish the mission. We play other flying games on Wii etc.. It would be super cool if there were an option to invite others to the same server or even to a private game. Please give it some consideration.thanks..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, WB|War hawk1-5, [NLR]DIS*RUPT, AOV|Levi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

private fields 8 years 11 months ago #265934

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

eminy wrote: So.. I've been teaching my ten yr old to play.she does really well in practice but when I try to get her to join me in a fight ,not only is it a pain to actually show up in the same server but she gets frustrated easily when shot down by others who of course are just trying to accomplish the mission. We play other flying games on Wii etc.. It would be super cool if there were an option to invite others to the same server or even to a private game. Please give it some consideration.thanks..

With all respect Sir, please keep ur kid away from this game. Lots of foul mouths here in the game with things no parent would like their 10 year old to hear. And ya,there is a report option in-game and black list thread here on the forum, which seldom/rarely works. Better let her play the practice missions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds