Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251348

• TuFF EnuFF
  • TuFF EnuFF's Avatar Topic Author
  • get sum
  • Thank you received: 2
I wanna report a cheater ..i pay money to play a game....not to be cheated i am royally upset over this...By a MORAF (BR) SANGUINIA..AKA.ISABELLA...IIF u are a moraf and u cheat shame on u and ur squad for supporting u..u should ban them or something to make cheaters feel its not worth...im an honest and respectful player..this is un exceptable..if you cant do anything please pass this to your superiors thank u...TUFF ENUFF..SONNY SIBLEY
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~~~°°~~~, Fallen [M]isfits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251546

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
don't see anything that explains what pilot did wrong...so really cant tell just that he cheated.....????

TuFF EnuFF wrote: I wanna report a cheater ..i pay money to play a game....not to be cheated i am royally upset over this...By a MORAF (BR) SANGUINIA..AKA.ISABELLA...IIF u are a moraf and u cheat shame on u and ur squad for supporting u..u should ban them or something to make cheaters feel its not worth...im an honest and respectful player..this is un exceptable..if you cant do anything please pass this to your superiors thank u...TUFF ENUFF..SONNY SIBLEY

The following user(s) said Thank You: ~~~°°~~~

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251606

• TuFF EnuFF
  • get sum
The pilot was invisible but the name would show who was bombing

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251612

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
That's not cheating, you can't cheat this game… That is simply a player who is taking advantage of lag… A little sleazy perhaps,i've played with Isabella, and she is a little sleazy constantly dropping excessive camping and so on. We all have to deal with it, most of us a lot longer than you have…and for seven cents a day you've got nothing to complain about
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~~~°°~~~

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251630

• TuFF EnuFF
  • get sum
Thats not cheating..give me a break ...please do not insult my intellengance with your shallow comment...she was not in the game...and 10-15 mins our carrier gets bombed from 100% to 0 in less than a minute..but you say this is not cheating to u...are you not wise enough aslong as you have been playing this game to know when some one is cheating you...lol ok go play then

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251635

• TuFF EnuFF
  • get sum
Ghostrider i mean no disrespect ...ive played against her several times but if people continue to deal with it and suck it up ...this game will be ruined...stop cheating and turn them in

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251648

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I don't feel my response was shallow… If you feel I insulted your intelligence, that was not my intention. I'm only suggesting that what she's doing it's not cheating. Cheating implies hacking or any other shortcut that she actually has control over. I'm not defending her actions by any means personally, when I've seen her most the time I leave the game…I seem to remember mentioning this behavior to her squad mates a while back but to no avail. I do agree with you, if you're implying,that what she's doing is certainly less than honorable and that most of the honor his life this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TuFF EnuFF, ~~~°°~~~

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251676

• TuFF EnuFF
  • get sum
I agree with wat you are saying...i guess it is possible after considerable thought..i have been in A game and couldnt see anyone...but could talk to them...thanks for commenting

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251787

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
THEY DO HAVE CONTROL OVER IT ...THEY CAN LEAVE...TY MEAN FOKKER

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote: I don't feel my response was shallow… If you feel I insulted your intelligence, that was not my intention. I'm only suggesting that what she's doing it's not cheating. Cheating implies hacking or any other shortcut that she actually has control over. I'm not defending her actions by any means personally, when I've seen her most the time I leave the game…I seem to remember mentioning this behavior to her squad mates a while back but to no avail. I do agree with you, if you're implying,that what she's doing is certainly less than honorable and that most of the honor his life this game.

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251806

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
if someone is invisible, ask the player to leave and rejoin. Most of the honourable players will agree to it and those who don't will continue to ruin the game. In such situations best choice is to leave the game and choose another server and enjoy the game.

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #251829

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MEAN FOKKER wrote: THEY DO HAVE CONTROL OVER IT ...THEY CAN LEAVE...TY MEAN FOKKER

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote: I don't feel my response was shallow… If you feel I insulted your intelligence, that was not my intention. I'm only suggesting that what she's doing it's not cheating. Cheating implies hacking or any other shortcut that she actually has control over. I'm not defending her actions by any means personally, when I've seen her most the time I leave the game…I seem to remember mentioning this behavior to her squad mates a while back but to no avail. I do agree with you, if you're implying,that what she's doing is certainly less than honorable and that most of the honor his life this game.

I guess I should've been more clear, what I should've said is that it's not something that she can summon at will, she can control it by leaving the game,but she cannot disappear and reappear at will THAT would imply cheating

I think y'all are confusing feeling cheated by her actions, with her actually cheating somehow

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 1 month ago #252016

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
TY BLUE I AGREE TY MEAN FOKKER

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: if someone is invisible, ask the player to leave and rejoin. Most of the honourable players will agree to it and those who don't will continue to ruin the game. In such situations best choice is to leave the game and choose another server and enjoy the game.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, ~~~°°~~~

CHEATERS BEWARE 9 years 3 weeks ago #257835

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

skippy ----

CHEATERS BEWARE 8 years 11 months ago #269929

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Are u serious LAG is your excuse. They are in seen threw the entire macth period. I'm not complaining about that ,but what an upsurd and we Todd did answer to tuff

CHEATERS BEWARE 8 years 11 months ago #269941

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

It's the apple update I am also going invisable what do u want use to do I also pay for this game so I have the rite to play its the games update that's at fault

CHEATERS BEWARE 8 years 11 months ago #270015

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

BStrachan wrote: It's the apple update I am also going invisable what do u want use to do I also pay for this game so I have the rite to play its the games update that's at fault

Yes I agree you pay to play this game, but even though being invisible isn't your fault, to play the game and win when nobody can see you really isn't playing the game.

Also, how can you get any enjoyment from shooting down planes that can't see you, or winning when you know that the other team couldn't do anything to stop you?

That's almost like having a cheat code to make you invincible, sure you can go bomb and never be shot down and you win the game, but really is that any challenge or fun??
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

CHEATERS BEWARE 8 years 11 months ago #270376

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

right on,, its getting really old,,, playing with people that use other than fair way to win ,, I pay to play the game dogfight,,, I don't like playing with those that use an unfair advantage in order to win don't really care how you view it ,,, its cheating ,,,,they are stealing from me ,, and others that are paying to play,,,, its time that these low life are held accountable for the action ,,,, zup what the hell throw them out,,,, this site is being over run with these maggots

i
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH

CHEATERS BEWARE 8 years 11 months ago #270378

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

TuFF EnuFF wrote: Ghostrider i mean no disrespect ...ive played against her several times but if people continue to deal with it and suck it up ...this game will be ruined...stop cheating and turn them in

I do believe your right .this game has become a s@@thole .just when is zup really goi.g to do something probably never .reports of spawn killing swearing and everything else you can name go unpunished so the offenders just get worse .when will it end I used to love this game .I can't even recommend this game to anyone the field.of players has become so piss poor .there are no mods to help .I understand zups position on the mods but at this time we truly need some .there are some.real scumbags out there that just ruin every game they get in and they do it on purpose.this game is about having fun not the dork of the year award .for me there is no real joy in it anymore as with many pilots .a good or at least a decent game is few and far between .few of the older pilots fly anymore just for the fact that the game he's been over run with dorks .zup needs to stand up and take his game back

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds