• Page:

TOPIC:

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #248484

• Gannet
  • Gannet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
I love the light optics effect around the new sun. Nice one Zup.
Night flying is a good investment. A steady stream of new features will keep the long term players from getting bored and leaving.

Here's some suggestions for Zup to consider for future releases:

1. No radar games, even better with all player location information also disappearing when not in line of sight. Low flying sneak attacks would add a new dimension, (defendable by high flying reconoiter).

2. Parachute into water gives torpedo boat option, or submarine that can be only killed by bomb.

3. Button that toggles between radar/rear vision on the small screen. Maybe the "mirror" might need a bit of fisheye.

4. Change the "Capture the flag" to "capture the supreme commander". Or even more popular:- "Capture the princess" !!!!
(Imagine a stunt wing riding "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert " )
5. More points for shooting down a MORAF, less for a newbie. More bullets needed to shoot down slower planes, less for the top planes.
6. A two player plane, with the second player manning a rear facing gun turret. ( a first for online games?)

Some of these might require a lot of time investment from Zup. The best ideas will be ones that are easy to add, but are game changers for the players.
Guys, add any other ideas to this post that occur to you.
(Its worth while suggesting a hundred silly ideas if only one of our ideas inspires a good one.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Gannet.

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250394

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And could we have an "exit game" button somewhere on each of the startup screens.

Sometime when you tap the win8.1 metro tile to start a game it takes you straight to one of the game menus where you were last game, in other words it never closed off the game (from menu) when you end (from menu)by swiping the screen.

This would be ok, but it then usually can't log onto servers, and again swiping out of "logging on" screen doesn't close the game...you just come back to the same screen when you try to start game. You just go round in circles.

HP Envy tablet Win8.1

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250403

• ohill21machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "There is always a way"(Athena)
  • Thank you received: 107
All those sound cool. But I had an idea where if five or less people get in parachute at base then they could have the option to get in a Gotha heavy bomber, where the one person clay the rest man turrets! I thought that would be cool!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250416

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep sound fun, bomber would need to be able to take a lot of punishment, like the Zep

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250471

• ohill21machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yes for sure maybe you have to hit the engines just like zepplin and then after that you have to just keep shooting till the pilot it dead. Have it where the pilot could be killed! :cheer:

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250868

• Dr. Bombay
  • Thank you received: 21
Well heres a couple more ideas that might be concidered...how about combining bombing both hangars and carriers in the same game until both the base and ship are destroyed. I could see the team chat option being utilized more. Also being able to calibrate the sights of the guns on your plane. Ive had on numerous occasions that the bullets arent landing where they were on previous games. It always seems the bullseye isnt always where u expect it to be. One more idea is to be able to release the bomb before having to bail out after being shot down. Many times ive wanted to destroy a target before having to hit the silk. Thx for letting me add my input for new ideas...nevertheless, df is a game to be proud of being a part of! LOVE IT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, ohill21machine

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250895

• ohill21machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yes because unless you were shot in you plane in real life you could stay in your plane and drop your bomb! My bullseye is usually right on target.. :) B) :) B) ;) :P

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250904

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Like you, many of us posted tons of ideas about what we would like.
Zup said he'd love to read it......so I guess that's cool.

Most helpful I found his comment on some ideas, for instance the two-seaters or bombers.
Multiple people in one plane, cause lots of lag. Sending all the info of where the plane is, and those players are, to other players on different locations in the world at the same time, with different internet speeds and such incomprehencable (is that correct?) stuff is hard to realise. As I understand it, the server can't guesstimate where all those players are.

I would love to read his or others (who know what they are talking about) explanations of what ís, and is not possible....so I could fantasize and share useful ideas.

The game is evolving again,......since we love it so much, that's pretty exciting!

I would suggest one thing: REALISM
(Combined with perks like eternal life in the form of respawning and such.......)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Gannet

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.

Ideas for future updates 9 years 1 month ago #250916

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
The ability to see your Kills/Deaths against a specific pilot. Is it possible to retroactively gather that data?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Gannet

Ideas for future updates 9 years 3 weeks ago #251355

• ohill21machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yes that would be interesting!

Ideas for future updates 9 years 3 weeks ago #252301

• Dr. Bombay
  • Thank you received: 21
How many times have u picked the wrong plane for a particular mission? I ges none of us have actually counted...as for me? Too many times. When it comes to dogfighting missions, one would want to be in a plane thats fast and nimble and turns on a dime for this free for all action.Obviously dogfighting isnt a team effort nor does ur kill effect anybody elses score other than the one being killed. Since its not a 'german' or 'allied' endevour, it would be great to be able to choose any one of ur planes of either side. I feel u get different results with different planes. What do u think about this? TBH!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ohill21machine

Last edit: by Dr. Bombay. Reason: forgot a letter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.115 seconds