Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ScReWeD by 4.4.82:'( 9 years 2 months ago #247587

• Dr. Bombay
  • Dr. Bombay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 21
Well today i downloaded the latest update and excited to see the new changes to the game and to find out if my shooting would be improved with the new update...i logged into the game, selected a plane and low and behold i see that theres new adds that 'need' to be viewed in order to enter a game or a mission on the practice mode, well as soon as the advertisment pops on the screen it immediately freezes and crashes my android forcing me to pull the battery out justso i can access my device again. I realise these things can happen as this is my 3rd time locked out of my beloved dogfight. Hope this can be resolved as soon as its humanly possible. Any others having problems with new adds? Any suggestions to remedy this slight snafu? Thx peeps!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ScReWeD by 4.4.82:'( 9 years 2 months ago #247590

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
No adds, but otherwise the same experience on Kindle Fire HD. :(

ScReWeD by 4.4.82:'( 9 years 2 months ago #247661

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

[NLR] McFate wrote: No adds, but otherwise the same experience on Kindle Fire HD. :(

I logged in a little while ago and had 3 games that seemed to work okay, then black screen crash and a message on my Kindle saying "Dogfight has stopped" (or something like that). I had to shut down and restart. I tried to log in again and got to the choice of servers. I chose Messines (I'm in California) and the screen went black with the music playing then after about a minute it returned to the Kindle start up screen.

Next I logged in and went to the forum. After about a minute I got the "Dogfight has stopped" message again and it soon returned back to the Kindle start up screen again.

ScReWeD by 4.4.82:'( 9 years 2 months ago #247662

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
that should never happen.
dr. Bombay there is no X or anything to close that ad? all ads should have a way to close it, and for what you say it seems to only happen on practice mode right?

ScReWeD by 4.4.82:'( 9 years 2 months ago #247790

• Dr. Bombay
  • Dr. Bombay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Zup, this happens on both random play or the practice missions. There are times when there is an X to cancel the ad but its unresponsive because the phone crashed already. If i wait to restart my phone, i too have got a msg saying that dogfight has closed and if i want to send that report. Hope this info helps u Zup and good luck:)#

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds