TOPIC:

FUEL LIMIT ! 9 years 2 months ago #241687

• Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
This has been suggested more than once, as a way to combat camping. So far it seems fancy landscapes are more important.
I like the heartless MOM logo.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doggy Dix

Please Log in to join the conversation.

FUEL LIMIT ! 9 years 2 months ago #241708

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ive tried a few flight sime with fule limits. Trust me.they bite butt. Unless you spend stupid amonts of cash youend up waiting for hours if not all.day for a ten minute flight. The best way to stop camping in the bth mission is get rid of the repair after bombing. Camping will never be completely stopped but it sure will decrease. Along time age there was an update that had no repair camping dropped off to almost nothing. Zup put it in so people had a chance to get back to their base but so many use it to camp and some use it for cheap spawnkilling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Frank Baracca, Kamikaze King

FUEL LIMIT ! 9 years 2 months ago #241740

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

Doggy Dix wrote:

darraxx wrote: Ive tried a few flight sime with fule limits. Trust me.they bite butt. Unless you spend stupid amonts of cash youend up waiting for hours if not all.day for a ten minute flight. The best way to stop camping in the bth mission is get rid of the repair after bombing. Camping will never be completely stopped but it sure will decrease. Along time age there was an update that had no repair camping dropped off to almost nothing. Zup put it in so people had a chance to get back to their base but so many use it to camp and some use it for cheap spawnkilling

wait hours to refuel ... now I do not understand what you mean...
it does not take long to re-emerge or as a regular replenishment of ammo and grenades when one returns after you have emptied your weapons

I guess that Darraxx has played flight sims where a re-fuel is an in-app purchase, or you wait a set amount of time for another tank of fuel.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds