Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241674

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Hi Zuperman,

It appears team balancing is working at least what I have seen it today (20-Jan-2015)

Input from members are welcome to give zuperman the actual picture.

Thank you.

Happy Flying

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241676

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Considering the other issues it makes no difference.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet

Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241690

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I was fine with the way things were.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241695

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Thank you blue.

As most of the players know I am in contact with many of the players of this game so I usually get the General feeling on where people stand..

Most people like the game the way it was, we didn't care if many of the games were lopsided. We could usually find balanced games if we looked.

Point 1--- sometimes folks are not looking for a major fight, they just want an easy game, keep in mind several of us are old. Sometimes easy lopsided games are good

Point 2---balanced games would always be a major fight, we are not scared of a fight as you all know but we also like easy games where we can chat, fly and bomb

Point 3----I can't get anything except allied. We all like german also

Point 4---we like to be able to find and play with certain people, we don't want to be forced to play with some of the creeps of the game

I love the work ZUPERMAN is doing but I think the current format will and is making several folks unhappy, mostly all well established players. Thank you blue for the thread.

Think you ZUPERMAN for dogfight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Goddo, [*M]Comet

Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241712

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Thank you blue.

As most of the players know I am in contact with many of the players of this game so I usually get the General feeling on where people stand..

Most people like the game the way it was, we didn't care if many of the games were lopsided. We could usually find balanced games if we looked.

Point 1--- sometimes folks are not looking for a major fight, they just want an easy game, keep in mind several of us are old. Sometimes easy lopsided games are good

Point 2---balanced games would always be a major fight, we are not scared of a fight as you all know but we also like easy games where we can chat, fly and bomb

Point 3----I can't get anything except allied. We all like german also

Point 4---we like to be able to find and play with certain people, we don't want to be forced to play with some of the creeps of the game

I love the work ZUPERMAN is doing but I think the current format will and is making several folks unhappy, mostly all well established players. Thank you blue for the thread.

Think you ZUPERMAN for dogfight.

Thank you sir Davy for your valuable input. I'm just writing a new topic about "Update Rollout" and request you to provide some names whom you think can contribute to the betterment of this game as you being one of the most respected and experienced player. Thanks.

Zuperman: Team Balancing Working- Input Requested 9 years 3 months ago #241719

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
My feelings echo much of Davy's and others. I am on iPad and latest update has me grounded because of the issues with it. The balancing is a nice idea as long as it doesn't block people from changing. While I was one of the people asking for a balance, as in when it is highly unbalanced as new players enter, it shouldn't preclude unbalancing if a player wants to switch. I also seem to be pushed to the allied planes and cannot switch to German in a Zep mission even when I am the only player in the game. If this is what it means to balance, put it back the way it was please! But first, let me fly with a new update. Zup might look to beta test a new version with players in the game on different platforms before releasing! (If that is even possible.)

Regards.

RT
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds