TOPIC:

Changing devices 9 years 3 months ago #235950

• mach2
  • mach2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Watch your 6
  • Thank you received: 63
I'm upgrading to another phone under the same service provider. Can someone tell me how to transfer dogfight over to the other phone without losing anything. The tech who assisted me transferred all my apps but the game apps have to be reinstalled. When doing this it places me at the beginning as if I just installed the app for the first time. :ohmy: :(
Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks. :)
Mach2
Mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Changing devices 9 years 3 months ago #235953

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
to create a dogfight account you enter an email address and password. so long as you still have that email address and remember your password you can access your account from any device so long as you sign in.

after reinstalling just click on one of the servers (vimy, artois, borimov) and you'll be asked to sign in. enter your email address and password and bingo, you are you again.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome, mach2, { G.I. } ! M

Changing devices 9 years 3 months ago #235958

• mach2
  • mach2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Watch your 6
  • Thank you received: 63
:) Thanks a bunch Horrible. I'll give that a try. Much appreciated.
Mach2. :cheer:
Mach2

Changing devices 9 years 3 months ago #236280

• igor.dolinsky
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi please I like to ask an question.Im playing this game like year and something and using my win 8.1 phone...Just few weeks I buyed a new laptop and flystick,want to change device but...Im logged with my FB account,and don't want to (ever) link my new laptop...How to add an (new) email and log with it onto my new laptop without that FB,and of course don't loose everything?Do I have to contact Echoboom?Or?Many many Thanks

Changing devices 9 years 3 months ago #236342

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101

igor.dolinsky wrote: Hi please I like to ask an question.Im playing this game like year and something and using my win 8.1 phone...Just few weeks I buyed a new laptop and flystick,want to change device but...Im logged with my FB account,and don't want to (ever) link my new laptop...How to add an (new) email and log with it onto my new laptop without that FB,and of course don't loose everything?Do I have to contact Echoboom?Or?Many many Thanks

i am not sure if you can switch the email you used to create your dogfight account. i was interested in doing the same thing once. your best bet would be to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask the question. make sure to include your game name and what device you play on. also, if you are sending the email from a different address, make sure to include the email address you used to set up dogfight.

i know you can change your email address for the forum, but the one for your game account may be a bit more tricky.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds