Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223124

• *-aka-*
  • *-aka-*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
please change match making, why is it that me rank10 up against air marshal and M.O.R.A.F. I mean we don't have planes which can keep up with them (I only have the first plane)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by *-aka-*.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223126

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
How :woohoo: :woohoo: else are we gonna get cheap easy kills.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223127

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
A better match? Get a matchmaker

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223128

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I say, learn as much as you can from them

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223130

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
I prefer burnettes with big bussoms and a touch of kink...opps are we talking about a different kinda of match making??? Hahah

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223135

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I have to agree with these newer pilots complaining about the great mismatches they face.. the gulf between the beginner freebie planes and the top tier planes we have now is insurmountable by anyone less than a Ziza or a pilot of that caliber.

I personally don't want free, easy kills from someone who never had a chance to begin with.. there's nothing honorable about it, nor does it help them to learn a single thing (other than their planes are poopy in comparison to morafs & Air Chief Marshals, etc...)

And what's more disheartening is those newer pilots that just won't quit... everyone else leaves the dogfight mission after I get a few kills and I attempt to dispense advice & tips to this level 8/9/10 pilot in his freebie plane that is determined to stay until the mission is over.. regardless of the fact that he has next to no chance..

THESE ARE THE PILOTS I SALUTE!

I just wish the game paired these pilots in the older freebie planes against other similar time-period planes.. or at least other newer pilots.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223136

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180
I believe it was better when we had the two main server's and new pilot's came to the big server at level 7 I think it was. Or maybe level 10? I can't quite remember..

Last edit: by [TFL] muziki1.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223139

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: I believe it was better when we had the two main server's and new pilot's came to the big server at level 7 I think it was. Or maybe level 10? I can't quite remember..

yeah I tried to argue this when it first started with the redbaroness but everyone seemed to think it was a great ideal!! Guess it wasn't hunn??
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] muziki1

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223143

• *-aka-*
  • *-aka-*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Well just had a match against more air marshal i managed to get 19kills20deaths, but this was the bombing mission, as soon as they throw their bomb away 5 seconds later i'm dead as they turn 180 degrees in around 1-2 seconds whilst i'm just spinning in a circle not knowing where or who's following who :(. Point being it's not a fair match

Last edit: by *-aka-*.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223145

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hace poco perdi mi cuenta, quiero que mire el tema mis batallas de principiante.solo podia llevar el 1 y 2 avion aleman.no podia mejorarlo, no podia husar tanque, ni tampaco paracaidas.hechadle un vistazo, merece la pena ver las capturas de batallas.tiene que intentar superarse en cada partida amigo, se que es dificil, es cierto que.deberia haber.un servidor para los puestos del 1 al 10 por ejemplo, pero como eso no ocurre hay que asumir la realidad.intente mejorar y si necesita ayuda aqui estoy como otros compañeros que le ayudaran sin dudarlo.un saludo.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223146

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok please.try and rember what happend when we had two servers. There was absolutely no structure at all it was nothing more than a free for all. You had lvl.7 pilots kicking butt on lvl 1 pilots ( so it was like a moraf taking on a lvl 1 pilot ) now you can correct me if im wrong but. Most of the lvl 8 pilots still didnt know how to play most of the games. Now the lvl 8 pilots thought they were billy bad @@@ because they were kicking butt. And when they hit the big boy sever they were in the same boat as the lvl 1 pilots are now. All it caused was a lot of foul.language and blown out tempers. So my advice to you stick.it out dont be afraid to ask questions to the older guys most of us will always be willing to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Mongo, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [TFL] Robert33, Mac

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223147

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I recently lost my mind, I want to look my theme principiante.solo battles could take the 1 and 2 aleman.no plane could improve it, I could not husar tank or tampaco paracaidas.hechadle out, worth seeing catches batallas.tiene to try outdo each game friend, is that it is difficult, it is true that there should be a server for the posts 1 to 10 for example, but as that does not happen you have to take realidad.intente improve and if you need help I'm here as companions to help him without dudarlo.un greeting.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223148

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Tambien hay pilotos muy buenos nibel 9 o 10 o inferior, que los.imcorporan a luchas con niveles muy superiores, eso ya lo dijo el zuper que lo haria con esos pilotos.por eso los vemos en partidas dificiles.por que son buenos pilotos, eso si con los aviones de su rango.aunque tambien los hay con los ultimos planos.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223149

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

There are also very good drivers nibel 9 or 10 or less, that imcorporan to struggle with much higher levels, you already said you'd do with zuper pilotos.por those that we see in dificiles.por items that are good drivers, that if the aircraft in its rango.aunque there are also plans in the past.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223154

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yo jugue partidas de principiante solo con princiantes, cuando ven que destruyes, todo lo que te ponen delante, es cuando te incorporan a partidas con rangos mas altos.cuando vieron que tambien tiraba rangos 27 15 20 ect me metieron con los moraf.mirad mis batallas y vereis a que me refiero.un saludo daba igual lo que me pusiesen delante, lo destrozaba todo
De hecho volare mas veces con el focker E3 por ejemplo.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223155

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I played games with only beginner princiantes when they see you destroy everything that you put forward, that's when you join games with more ranges altos.cuando saw that also threw ranges 27 15 20 ect put me with my battles moraf.mirad and you will see what I mean just what one saludo.daba verifications before me, tore it all
Indeed volare more times with the focker E3 for example.

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223171

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
Suck it up buttercup. Back in the day there was only one server and people like doggs and many others would pound me into the ground mercilessly. Guess what, I learned to turn fight and head on fight and go over the top and around the sides. Anything to keep me in the air as long as possible. And I got better. Do yourself a favor and adjust your tactics. Try going a little higher and a little off center and when everyone is engaged going up the middle swoop in and try to pick one of them off. Then flee the scene..lol..that first one is free and was poached from the book "How to be a superstar dogfight ace" written and published by Davy Crocket. I'm sure if you supply him with your credit card information he'd be happy to ship you a copy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [*M]VonHuLK

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223172

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Jimboslice27 wrote: Suck it up buttercup. Back in the day there was only one server and people like doggs and many others would pound me into the ground mercilessly. Guess what, I learned to turn fight and head on fight and go over the top and around the sides. Anything to keep me in the air as long as possible. And I got better. Do yourself a favor and adjust your tactics. Try going a little higher and a little off center and when everyone is engaged going up the middle swoop in and try to pick one of them off. Then flee the scene..lol..that first one is free and was poached from the book "How to be a superstar dogfight ace" written and published by Davy Crocket. I'm sure if you supply him with your credit card information he'd be happy to ship you a copy.

DAVY says, no just give me 5 minutes alone with your banner and I will send you a free autographed copy. (Plus $100 cash) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimboslice27, [*M]VonHuLK

match making 9 years 4 months ago #223260

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Just fly behind a player like Davy, and you'll be fine.

There was something like a noob server, and I got the impression I was quite good.
Rude awakenings when I got the paid app, an every head on I was shot down with the first bullet.

Lets just say that, if you are doubting your humility, here is your chance to find out.

Take a beating in style and bedazzle them with bullcrap.......and the'll love you more than if you are better than them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.635 seconds