TOPIC:

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207276

• ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Thank you received: 258
I, Screamin Eagle, believe that the bigger squadrons such as M.O.M. 121st and so on should have a permanent or temporary member cap..no members can be added after blah blah deadline or from this time until whenever. Because, coming from a small squadron member we need members and the bigger ones have MANY MANY MANY. Heres an example, I own a Small Burger place(my squadron) but I have a McDonalds(M.O.M.) as my competition, My place cant compete with as many people who go to McDonalds, yes I realize the 50 member Squadron thing. Please hear me out memebrs and leaders of big McDonalds squadrons and PLEASE CONSIDER ZUP! Please sign below If you, also, believe in my thoughts.

Thanks Zup and Memebers of DF,
SE
Leader of Screamin Eagle Co.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207279

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207280

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
To paraphrase my good associate Mr. Wigbomb, the larger squadrons were and are not created to meet a certain cap and requirement, they were formed to be a brotherhood of good friends, in the game, on the forum, but also in real life. Many of the most veteran Dogfight members have met in person, and are not in this game for squad "dominance". Players are chosen- handpicked, if you will- to bring an.element of personality, not another random elite pilot. You will find that the majority of players selected mainly based on level or playing time don't last long.
So, no, there is no reason for the squads to break up. MOM is not McDonalds (no matter how many times I've been personally accidentally associated with that despicable and disgusting corporation): they (or we, I'm new though, so I'm slightly reluctant to say that like I'm a super-important member) are the friendly neighborhood burger shop that gets business because everyone knows and loves the staff.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207311

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle

Mac wrote: To paraphrase my good associate Mr. Wigbomb, the larger squadrons were and are not created to meet a certain cap and requirement, they were formed to be a brotherhood of good friends, in the game, on the forum, but also in real life. Many of the most veteran Dogfight members have met in person, and are not in this game for squad "dominance". Players are chosen- handpicked, if you will- to bring an.element of personality, not another random elite pilot. You will find that the majority of players selected mainly based on level or playing time don't last long.
So, no, there is no reason for the squads to break up. MOM is not McDonalds (no matter how many times I've been personally accidentally associated with that despicable and disgusting corporation): they (or we, I'm new though, so I'm slightly reluctant to say that like I'm a super-important member) are the friendly neighborhood burger shop that gets business because everyone knows and loves the staff.

To be honest, I don't think everyone loves M.O.M. I still think we should give the chance fir smaller squads to grow

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207312

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: .

What did you say?

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207315

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993

Screamin Eagle wrote:

Mac wrote: To paraphrase my good associate Mr. Wigbomb, the larger squadrons were and are not created to meet a certain cap and requirement, they were formed to be a brotherhood of good friends, in the game, on the forum, but also in real life. Many of the most veteran Dogfight members have met in person, and are not in this game for squad "dominance". Players are chosen- handpicked, if you will- to bring an.element of personality, not another random elite pilot. You will find that the majority of players selected mainly based on level or playing time don't last long.

To be honest, I don't think everyone loves M.O.M. I still think we should give the chance fir smaller squads to grow

As it is stated above, squads have built friendships and bonds. We did not grow overnight, we struggled like all new squads do in the beginning. Patience and dedication build good squads and great friendships.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Mac

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207319

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Screamin Eagle wrote:

As it is stated above, squads have built friendships and bonds. We did not grow overnight, we struggled like all new squads do in the beginning. Patience and dedication build good squads and great friendships.

I realize this but what I am saying is im not dissing any big squads, but we need to give shots to everyone not just friends.

Last edit: by ScreaminEagle.

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207322

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Squads also rise and fall. I've seen squads rise up fast, and then vanish less than a year later. Players come and go due to events in their real lives, they also form new friends and change squads, or split to form their own, the churn is what keeps it interesting. New member bring new ideas and life, but they may also leave if they find a squad not to their liking.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207325

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle

[e]hammer_tool wrote: Squads also rise and fall. I've seen squads rise up fast, and then vanish less than a year later. Players come and go due to events in their real lives, they also form new friends and change squads, or split to form their own, the churn is what keeps it interesting. New member bring new ideas and life, but they may also leave if they find a squad not to their liking.

That's true

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207328

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

Screamin Eagle wrote:

[e]hammer_tool wrote: Squads also rise and fall. I've seen squads rise up fast, and then vanish less than a year later. Players come and go due to events in their real lives, they also form new friends and change squads, or split to form their own, the churn is what keeps it interesting. New member bring new ideas and life, but they may also leave if they find a squad not to their liking.

That's true

Takes time eagle not gonna happen over night bro just relax and let people come to you instead of you hunting them...

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207329

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
We are merging with 112th

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207333

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527
What I think is to recruit with decent stats so far, then wait till then.

Squadron Memeber Cap Petition - ZUP PLEASE LOOK - 9 years 8 months ago #207388

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
In this particular situation small squads such as urs and mine has to learn to adjust to this. I can only give u a few pointers that might help, and that im gonna try on my squad.

1. Keep the best and cut the rest. Go for active and skilled members and forget everyone else.
2. Make a recruit squad for lower ranks to join till they get to a certain level and transfer.
3. Or u can do like many other big squads and make multiple squads under the same alliance.
Misfit 4 life

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds