• Page:

TOPIC:

"The EIII is way too good to be a tier 1 airplane" 9 years 8 months ago #206806

• =£= DonFlix
  • =£= DonFlix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 161
FB lost my account so I've been forced to start all over (old account was about 100k away from hitting MORAF).
So I started over as an aspirant with the EIII, "maxed" it out, and at lvl 14 I am still not feeling the need to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 German plane (I did get the spad asap, so go figure).

A couple of months ago the EIII went from a tier 3 airplane to a tier 1 airplane, well, the EII is too good to be the/a tier 1 (hence free) airplane. Even with the adjusted upgrades.

Make it a tier 2 airplane, because I keep shooting lvl 19's and up out of the sky with the EIII (I have to admit, it is "maxed out", I drop, and I have the experience lvl of an Air Chief Marshal).

The EIII goes 160 w/o bomb, is flat (monowing), and has the best paint job in the entire game (Austro-Hungarian service). The only "good" thing about it is that the max upgrade for ammo is 240 bullets. Either degrade the manoeuvrability to two bars or upgrade the ammo to 3 bars and make it a tier 2 airplane. The EIII is way too good to be given away for free as a tier 1 airplane.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by =£= DonFlix.

"The EIII is way too good to be a tier 1 airplane" 9 years 8 months ago #206910

• phoenix22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 174
The fully upgraded e3 may go 160 with a bomb,but only with diving. And it can only upgrade its engine twice,and any other plane can destroy it,as the fire rate for other planes changes to be faster.
I'm a flaming chicken

"The EIII is way too good to be a tier 1 airplane" 9 years 8 months ago #206949

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Don you are a terror in that thing! I faced you for the first time a few days ago and I couldn't believe it was an EIII you were flying. BZ on your outstanding skills!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= DonFlix

"The EIII is way too good to be a tier 1 airplane" 9 years 8 months ago #206950

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238
The E3 is not to good for tier 1 plane for noobs! 1 they do t know how to fly 2.For experience pilots yes its a good plane. Is there one time someone can stop for complaining about planes it used to be DR1 as free plane Tier 1 now its not. The E3 gives the noobs a chance to survive with higher ranks since there is no noob server if there kdr is good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe

"The EIII is way too good to be a tier 1 airplane" 9 years 8 months ago #206969

• =£= DonFlix
  • =£= DonFlix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 161
Lol, sorry!

Viper10{WP} wrote: Don you are a terror in that thing! I faced you for the first time a few days ago and I couldn't believe it was an EIII you were flying. BZ on your outstanding skills!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds