Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [M] F¡rst Blood.

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205424

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Hey pedro! :)

Did you get the replacement plane ? and I think most want the D8 back but 20 or so people where crying for like a month because they couldn't shoot it down(lack of skill)LOL :P but I updated earlier and got the new plane but I think it was a down grade.. at least the others might have a chance to shoot it ;)

Here's what it looks like

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205425

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238
There was like 50 people crying about the unfairness of the D8 things change with games etc. Don't cry about it just be grateful we have the game and zup is trying to do what he can! I for one is glad The D8s are gone Got tired of the D8s that camped cause it was harder to take down. I have no problem shooting it down now but for the lower lvls since there is no noob server that has a set lvl there had to be something down zup did it end of story! I'll tell you like everyone told people about shooting the d8s deal with it man up stop crying.

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205426

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Khaos King wrote: There was like 50 people crying about the unfairness of the D8 things change with games etc. Don't cry about it just be grateful we have the game and zup is trying to do what he can! I for one is glad The D8s are gone Got tired of the D8s that camped cause it was harder to take down. I have no problem shooting it down now but for the lower lvls since there is no noob server that has a set lvl there had to be something down zup did it end of story! I'll tell you like everyone told people about shooting the d8s deal with it man up stop crying.

no one is crying about it on this thread. he just posted saying he would like it back but know one is crying

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205427

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
The D8 had to go,every game was uneven,because no one flew the allied plane,probably the same people that said they had no problem hitting the D8 so blame yourself.

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205428

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I used the allied planes all the time had no problems.. should have added a better plane to the allied side! Oh well im just as dangerous in the Fokker E.III as I was in the D8 I just cant camp with the E.III cause theres less ammo ;) LOL ... :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205429

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
It must have been you in all them 6v1 games I saw then,camping with a D 8 shame on you. :(

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205431

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gizmo541 wrote: It must have been you in all them 6v1 games I saw then,camping with a D 8 shame on you. :(

well shucks ya got me! to bad camping isn't punishable but would you like me to go pick out a switch from the backyard ? :P

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205441

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
The "hoped for" solution was to get a low profile Allied plane to replace the Camel, but that isn't where Zup wnet with it. You stil have the best German plane flying, and an advantage over most all of the allied planes and most of the german ones in dogfight missions. Thanks for supporting the game with your purchases.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]hammer_tool

I want my D8 back 9 years 8 months ago #205442

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

I want the d8 qenla tambien.no is just removed, I've said many times, like in a monoplane allied side resuelto.unos.cuantos problem is wept away with it for me are not good drivers with d8 improve in combat and asked quitarla.llorar mourn and demolition llorar.yo any airplane, learn to fly, will never be great pilots, just know complaining, I suffered like all the d8, fight resist, often flying other planes to bring greater equality, but was still struggling ... starting now volare-pump fulminare many times and everything that moves to see if they are crying, so too will see that this will fall but not the d8 me something I spent my own but now I think gartarme anything in a while to remove it is not the solution that I think and pensare

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds