• Page:

TOPIC:

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203389

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
I tried to play today and this was the screen I got. All my stats but my df, in game $ missing and we I don't belong to any squad and my name.... Gone... I have spent over $500 U.S. dollars on this game. I attempted to login when the screen popped that said already have an account or create an account. I clicked already have. I tried both email accounts I have and mind u I only have two emails and attempted my password. It said error. Then I said to myself maybe I forget my password so I typed in the email I usually use and clicked forget password. It said do not rec email, so then I used my other email that I rarely use thinking maybe I used that and got exact same response. I have all planes but the second to last fokker. And all upgrades and should show $380,000+ Df coins. I have all paint for all planes except moraf because I am not moral yet... I need my stuff back that I have earned in game and paid for.outta my pocket. Or I want ALL MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED AND NEVER DELETED MY ACCOUNT SO THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENENING. I even tried to login in through Facebook but it kept kicking me back to the screen that asked if I had or needed to create an account... Please fix this. Not fair to me. I have been an advocate to dog fight and have not only earned my rank and planes but have also spent a lot of my hard earned REAL MONEY, to make this game more fun to me.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203390

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100
holy cow.....wth is going on in the game

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203408

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: I tried to play today and this was the screen I got. All my stats but my df, in game $ missing and we I don't belong to any squad and my name.... Gone... I have spent over $500 U.S. dollars on this game. I attempted to login when the screen popped that said already have an account or create an account. I clicked already have. I tried both email accounts I have and mind u I only have two emails and attempted my password. It said error. Then I said to myself maybe I forget my password so I typed in the email I usually use and clicked forget password. It said do not rec email, so then I used my other email that I rarely use thinking maybe I used that and got exact same response. I have all planes but the second to last fokker. And all upgrades and should show $380,000+ Df coins. I have all paint for all planes except moraf because I am not moral yet... I need my stuff back that I have earned in game and paid for.outta my pocket. Or I want ALL MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED AND NEVER DELETED MY ACCOUNT SO THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENENING. I even tried to login in through Facebook but it kept kicking me back to the screen that asked if I had or needed to create an account... Please fix this. Not fair to me. I have been an advocate to dog fight and have not only earned my rank and planes but have also spent a lot of my hard earned REAL MONEY, to make this game more fun to me.

WHOOOOOA BULLET! Check back in a while - Zuperman had to sacrifice stats updating to give servers more power to kill the lag issue. I had the same thing happen but now it's all back. Just give it some time im sure everything will go back to normal.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy aviator, [*M]VonHuLK, Big Braciole

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203415

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I had the same thing happen this morning Bullet. It will get fixed, it may take some jumping through hoops but i have everything back now.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Braciole

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203429

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok so now I feel like a jerk.lol hopefully mine will too then. Just frustrating. But if what Zup does fixes in game issues w lag and glitches than the sacrifice will be worth it.Thanks guys..

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, Big Braciole

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203442

• DanGER
  • Don't call it Schnitzel!
  • Thank you received: 117
Yes the same here. No name no money first.
But after I logged in several times all was fixed. :)
Komm ins deutsche Jagdgeschwader1
"Hello, I'm MisterHell and I've a problem."
"That's right, this you've already told us."

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203451

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I can't even.log in... It asks for email and password when I hit a map to play. But when I use email and password it say it isn't valid. So then I enter my email one of two but have tried both because I own two email accounts just can't remember which one I use. But when I hit forgot password w either email it say password reset failed because doesn't recognize email. It's saying my email doesn't exist. I can't even get a password reset for login.

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203453

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I don't want to start over and how can Zup refund my money if that was even an option because it.was billed through Sprint and my bills are paid. I don't want a credit.on my cell Bill I want real money like I.spent on my cell Bill for purchases I made through echoboom. I don't even want that. I just want my account back up and running. And my email to be recognized so I can play. I spent a lot of time getting where I did and had to hear a lot of bitching from the wife because she doesn't understand the addiction to this game. No reason I can't get everything back with my air chief level 28, 385,000coin, w my stats, ranking, and all my planes and tank w all their upgrades. That's what I want.

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203454

• DanGER
  • Don't call it Schnitzel!
  • Thank you received: 117
Try the "forgot password" thing with both email addresses. then you will receive for both accounts a new password. Later you can change it again.
And I had to select the remember password box that all of my Infos were showed.

Edit:
Sorry I see you already tried
Komm ins deutsche Jagdgeschwader1
"Hello, I'm MisterHell and I've a problem."
"That's right, this you've already told us."
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell

Last edit: by DanGER.

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203455

• Heavy aviator
  • Thank you received: 46
It has happened to me too and I can't get back in yet. I'll give it time and things should be fine. Zup has had a busy week so give it a chance to settle out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, BULLET [M]isfit

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203457

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I get it... I understand busy weeks. I just spent past couple days in hospital. My wife had a baby... I totally understand busy week.

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, ceramic

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203747

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I'[M] Baaaacckkkkk!!! ZUPERMAN AND I HAD PASSED ABOUT 20emails back and forth but problem solved. He is very much on top of the game. I was very upset but he definitely helped me and didn't give up until there was a solution. Thank you Joaquin! By the way knock the thief sh*t out. He's not a thief.

WTH IS THIS!!!!! I need this fixed I spend real $ 9 years 8 months ago #203749

• acer109
  • Thank you received: 33
Let us know the steps taken by you to resolve the issue or please PM me the email id on which we can report the issue.

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.549 seconds