Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #200949

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

A7X[*] wrote: Well hey, here an idea. If yall are really concerned about mods "abusing thier powers" then why not have it where it takes a majority of the mods votes to do such actions, banning, muting and kicking? Like lets say we have 5 mods in all in order for a person to be muted or banned atleast 3 of the 5 mods would have to go to the offenders name and sentence them before it is implied. I think that could work :silly:

That's actually a good idea! but if theres a situation like Rat's then the mod can ban/mute him on the spot for a short amount of time say 1 hour just to temporally stop him then later they can get together and make a final decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarEagle!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201001

• Dr CurtisShoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Im with ya Mac. I dont know how it can be made to work, but WC needs something. It truly has gotten out of hand recently. Take it from someone who spends the majority of thier DF time in WC than not. I do my best to keep things in order the best I can, but the true idiots that hang there dont care much what anybody has to say....
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201029

• dd | Nightgale
  • Thank you received: 7
Like Curtis Said, The WC has been out of control lately. It has been populated with people trying to "Borrow" the higher know player's names, for an example Someone was on trying to be .Wig! to troll the newer players so that they would listen to him. Curtis and I have experienced some racist actions or names in the past few months. Having a new Mod force would be a great idea to reform the current World Chat to make it a good experience to the newer players so that it has a good impression on them and maybe the game can grow more and maybe get back some old flyers to the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201070

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
well, if any is going to be an ingame mod, of all people, Jacob10000 should be the first one on the list...i doubt anyone could have a legetimate argue against that....
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201177

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

FoxMoon wrote: Like Curtis Said, The WC has been out of control lately. It has been populated with people trying to "Borrow" the higher know player's names, for an example Someone was on trying to be .Wig! to troll the newer players so that they would listen to him. Curtis and I have experienced some racist actions or names in the past few months. Having a new Mod force would be a great idea to reform the current World Chat to make it a good experience to the newer players so that it has a good impression on them and maybe the game can grow more and maybe get back some old flyers to the game.

I seen that....I forgot what squad he was in...
Misfit 4 life

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201202

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Another suggestion to make world chat better. Make world chat earned so that you can't use it until your level 10 or 11. That right there gets rid of a lot of pottymouths and idiots
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Last edit: by yose[M]ite.

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201229

• dd | Nightgale
  • Thank you received: 7
The .Wig! Imposter is in the Foreign Legion and is Level 10.

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 9 months ago #201247

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

FoxMoon wrote: The .Wig! Imposter is in the Foreign Legion and is Level 10.

hes in world chat right now. Says hes rat tat tat, DDshot ya, and many other names. Hes also being the center of attention, trolling and being a ego maniac....like rtt lol
Misfit 4 life

The Mod Movement is Growing! 9 years 9 months ago #201271

• phoenix22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 174
He's also a coward,wouldn't meet me in messines
I'm a flaming chicken
The following user(s) said Thank You: dd | Nightgale

Dare I suggest it? Bring Back The Mods! 9 years 8 months ago #204725

• alpha, bravo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Thank you received: 73

Eagle21 wrote: Well hey, here an idea. If yall are really concerned about mods "abusing thier powers" then why not have it where it takes a majority of the mods votes to do such actions, banning, muting and kicking? Like lets say we have 5 mods in all in order for a person to be muted or banned atleast 3 of the 5 mods would have to go to the offenders name and sentence them before it is implied. I think that could work :silly:

A good idea in my opinion. for a person to be banned proof can be shown in the black list and if lots of pilots comment that the ban was unfair, mods would take a second look. I came across many people writing offensively these days so I don't go on world chat frequently. as second in command of the 180 bad boys squadron I do tell its members to mind their language. I hope our suggestions will be taken I to account by the game creator. good day to all of you :)

The Mod Movement is Growing! 9 years 7 months ago #217013

• Mac
  • Mac's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Here's a thread I made a while back. I've added and removed a couple nominations mentally, but the idea is still the same. I'm bumping this for Gunnerzz. It's my list of mods I'd nominate. I'll edit it.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]yGUNNZZ, [NLR] Big*Joe

The My mod suggestion thing 9 years 6 months ago #218583

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Ok, I cant remember crap anymore. So how many times have I been in a game and lost connection. Which map was I on. I can't remember. So the hunt begins. Usually one of three. Or, it becomes necessary to change sides in a game. Crap, I cant remember what map again.

Would be nice if there was a way at the say the map selection site to indicate the last map you were on. Sure would be a big help to me.

Please consider sending to R&D. Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds