Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

In game sensitivity adjustment! 9 years 9 months ago #197786

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • 111th|Royal Flush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590
Zup, can you add a slider in the cockpit, opposite the throttle, to adjust sensitivity, laptop players like myself cannot both turnfight and fight head on well with just our arrow keys on high sensitivity.

Or maybe you could just add a settings menu in game? maybe make a tab under the scoreboard "resume" "autodestroy" "settings" and under the settings one, you have the graphics settings (trees, clouds, etc.) and the sensitivity and calibration options, so that players who need these adjustments could make them without having to leave the game and hope that the Dogfight gods put them back in their original game on the right side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WB|War hawk1-5, Viper10{WP}, [NLR] Big*Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

In game sensitivity adjustment! 9 years 9 months ago #197790

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709

*111|Von Flush wrote: Zup, can you add a slider in the cockpit, opposite the throttle, to adjust sensitivity, laptop players like myself cannot both turnfight and fight head on well with just our arrow keys on high sensitivity.

Or maybe you could just add a settings menu in game? maybe make a tab under the scoreboard "resume" "autodestroy" "settings" and under the settings one, you have the graphics settings (trees, clouds, etc.) and the sensitivity and calibration options, so that players who need these adjustments could make them without having to leave the game and hope that the Dogfight gods put them back in their original game on the right side.

yes because sometimes in a game your controls mess up and you dont want to exit out of that game...... Id like a settings button

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds