TOPIC:

zuperman please fix the slow planes for Win pilots 9 years 9 months ago #191949

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

zuperman I have spoken with you multiple times and sent you screenshots as you requested, and described the problem in intimate detail yet you tell me that it's not the game.. as you put it, "it's not at your end" yet the problem didn't exist until the very first mission I flew after getting the updates prior to 4.4.53

And it's NOT just me this is happening to. Pilots in my own squadron are suffering from these uber~slow planes too.. and other Windows 8.1 players have complained about it as well. The planes fly slow and turn even slower.

I truly love this game. Yet watching tier 3 planes out maneuvering me and speeding past my fully upgraded SE5a & Dr.1 is ridiculous.. I can BARELY keep up with a tier 2 plane!! Pilots that I used to enjoy great dogfights sometimes lasting over a 1/2 hour to get a single kill can now shoot me down at will.

Please understand I am NOT making this stuff up. Yes my planes SAY they are flying at the correct speed. However EVERY tier 3 plane and above is faster & turns even better than my top 2 planes (fully upgraded SE5a & Dr.1) & they fly roughly equal to a tier 2 plane.

It's not my connection speed.. I have tried super-fast internet connections as well as slow ones and the problem still exists. It's NOT my processor speed or computer. I have tried deleting the game and reloading it. I have reset my computer to an earlier time period. I have borrowed a friends laptop and ran the game from it.. all these things and yet the problem still exists.

Please fix this problem zuperman.. please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!, Templar, Ziza

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

zuperman please fix the slow planes for Win pilots 9 years 9 months ago #191953

• Ziza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
:( u.u

zuperman please fix the slow planes for Win pilots 9 years 9 months ago #191966

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Just wait till you get 4454 see if its still there it was released already! Who knows it might just fix your problem. Its been a few days so wait like 3 days we all should update by then hopefully your problem will be fixed

zuperman please fix the slow planes for Win pilots 9 years 9 months ago #191970

• Killer!
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 197
Yes, I noticed that something was strange with you yesterday :ohmy: . Earlier you could kill me in a Minute :oops:, but yesterday I was able to kill you. :silly:
I hope your problem sorts out quickly. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds