Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cinematics 9 years 10 months ago #188141

• SPARTAN OF REACH
  • SPARTAN OF REACH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
This is probably impossible,and totally useless for 80% of df players
but recently i was thinking about a cinematic view where all HUD dissapears.And i doubt this is possible but some way to record when you play then it saves to your video library on your tablet/phone.I have recently been taking many snapshots and really loved doing it so this would be amazing.Im not saying that if this is not implemented i will not be happy,I am just sharing my thoughts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raider, Auld, [M]ad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cinematics 9 years 10 months ago #188273

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
I can make this already and save a movie so that it can be shared later on. The reason I don't implement it is because many people are still using old devices.

Dogfight 4.4.53 is finally dropping support for iphone 3 and ipad 1. And I'm sure many will complain. Those are from... 2008 or 2009 right?
In android, the issue is worse since many manufacturers still sell horrible performing devices. So you may get a 2014 phone that is pure crap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, [*M]VonHuLK, Ziza, Raider, SPARTAN OF REACH

Cinematics 9 years 10 months ago #188398

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Well, Zup, nice to hear you can do it; so, what about some sort of hardware-check running inside the code, to enable/disable this feature on-the-fly, based on minimum requirements you set up?

I took the RED PILL!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds