• Page:

TOPIC:

windows 8.1 update 4.4.52 9 years 11 months ago #186126

• [M]COD.Dan
  • [M]COD.Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 315
First of all zup, i hope you're feeling well :) and good job on the updates for the game :D

so far i've found the update good... there are still some bugs or things that needs to be clarified.

1) Soldier's gun. apparently even with the latest update, you can still keep buying the gun option for the soldier, but it doesn't appear on the screen. I know you may use it when you buy it, but this might make some confusion especially for new players. They might keep buying and wasting money on the gun that can be bought infinitely, only to find out that it's actually been bought but it just doesn't show on the screen before the game.

2) Tanks. I've fully upgraded the tank on the allied side, but this doesn't apply for the german side. Do i have to upgrade the tank on the german side too? or the tank works the same way for both sides once i upgrade it fully on one side?

Also, there are some things i want to say and some things you might want to consider for the next big update: (Balance Issues)

1) Basic Planes The mono-wing plane is a very hard target to hit, it's good for the german side but this doesn't make it fair for the allied side. They've got the airco DH for a basic plane, a much easier target compared to the mono-wing. Most of us, i think, would prefer the sopwith camel over the airco DH. It looks better and it somehow balances the possibility of getting hit with the mono-wing.

2) Albatross D.V the DV flies almost equally to the Se5a? Mono-wing (as a basic plane) plus DV gives more advantage to the german side. It's like, if you're going to buy planes...better go with german planes first.

3) New Plane. Well i would like to commend you for this one. :) the largeness of the plane makes it balanced with the Se5a when you go for it head on. :)

*I'm wishing that on the next update, we would be able to switch planes in-game. XD so we won't have the possibility of not being able to go back once we change planes.

So yeah. That's a point of view from a win8.1 user. I hope this was able to help somehow. Looking forward to your comments :)
Can't bring down faster and better planes? MAKE THEM CRASH.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [M]COD.Dan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds