Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180276

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • 111th|Royal Flush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590
Zup, you might want to consider keeping a copy of the old coding for dogfight (pre 4.4.51) because many people seem to have many complaints about the new style of the planes and the characteristics of them in relation to what they once were, such as the red baron now being better than the albatross dv.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180278

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Tell them all to be happy for the upgrade and not to nitpick the planes....im greatful fot the update..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180305

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Update works for mé!, although I use the still water.

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180424

• *D~x~P-29*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 330
I feel the pian,
Percentage wise In the 10 months for me my ratio has been around 74% low 26% average.
Being 74% which would include verry laggy games, getting shot down returning to your tar mat only to find death crash with out movement. just that right there bring up your death with out being shot. Keeping stats on your death are just inconcistant. Plant, chutes, tanks disappearing then bamb reappear and your dead. We can go on and on and on.
But after I cooooooooool down, realazation pulls In, and know from experience.

Keeping up with all the device, ios servers, etc.. Its a full time job- I think it began as a hobby for Zup... I cant and woont blame him or his staff, but he probably does here it enough, Hey ZUP THANK YOU and your Team, and know that we do very much appriciate your tolerance,

Danny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, woospy, GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by *D~x~P-29*.

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180427

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Hell yeah I love the update thank you zup this is the first time in a long time that I've had 50 fps in the first stage of the optimization. I'm always stuck at thirty. Now I just have to get use to being able to fly at speed it was always like slow motion for me. Whatever you did zup keep it up nice one
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

Zuperman, some advice for you 9 years 11 months ago #180430

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
the game hasn't changed a bit. The characteristics are the same, i didn't change them at all. Just the airplanes got rotated to represent what they really stand. A Fokker Dr.1 was one of the best planes of WWI, better than the albatros d.v in fact, and it had the specs of a Fokker E.III!

So all I did was move the planes but keep the specs. If you play with what was the 5th plane (ignore its name), it has the same specs than before. Before it was named albatros dv. Now it is named Fokker dr.1.

If they feel like it performs different... that' just placebo effect. There is nothing different on the code. I added the Friend's list to the code, nothing else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK, DD I Stranger, Templar, 111th|Royal Flush, Ziza, [M]COUCHY, Lowdan Clear

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds