Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Unraveling the Dogfight 10 years 1 week ago #177595

• eduardo.ferreira
  • eduardo.ferreira's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello , my user is in the game Dogfight : Edu ...
My position is modest : 7509 Ranking 'd like to know how much is in my currency buying a plane that game Dogfight game on my Windows 8.1 platform . I live in Brazil and my currency is the Real R $ . Do not locate this type of information from the final price including taxes if already converted to my currency Real . Anyone who has ever bought , could you please inform an approximate final value. I realized that many colleagues use of tricks and tricks to easily beat your opponents but do not find anything on the internet to be more competitive against my enemies , could someone help me ? I realized I have colleagues who appear basis and when they realize who are outnumbered, appear instantly in another base in just 03 seconds as it is ? I realized I have colleagues who have infinite ammo and bombordeam 02 or 03 times in one move the enemy base , how can ? I want to learn please. I leave my email : tst.rj2010 @ yahoo.com.br
I will be very Happy with the help of colleagues who know all about the Dogfight .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Unraveling the Dogfight 10 years 1 week ago #177598

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I hope Pedrhino can translate this better for me. What you are experiencing is LAG, someone in the game has a bad connection, that explains the planes flying like a jet across the field. Planes can only carry 1 bomb. so if you see that they are bombing more than once, they are in a tank. I hope this helps.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Dr CurtisShoe, eduardo.ferreira

Unraveling the Dogfight 10 years 1 week ago #177601

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Edu,

Bemvindo ao forum! Nesse fim de semana estou viajando, longe do meu notebook. Por isso não dá pra postar imagens, nem fazer um pequeno tutorial procē. Terça feira te mando email. Se eu conseguir uma brecha no computador do meu irmão, mando antes.

Sorry guys, im using my phone, wont translate to english right now.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: eduardo.ferreira

Unraveling the Dogfight 10 years 6 days ago #177694

• eduardo.ferreira
  • eduardo.ferreira's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Pedrinho obrigado. Vou aguardar anncioso.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds