• Page:

TOPIC:

Curiosity question about servers 10 years 1 month ago #165908

• Two Ton
  • Two  Ton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 126
Zuperman, thanks for the great game and the work you do on it, but I think we sometimes forget that the game would be useless without the servers. So to that I also thank you and am curious about the upkeep involved, along with the future of the game.

Do you have plans of putting up more? What all is involved if you don't mind me asking? Is there anything we can do to help in this area?

Not saying what you got is not sufficient, just curious if you had plans in the works that you care to share. I'd like to help and curious if what I have could be of use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King of the Skys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Curiosity question about servers 10 years 1 month ago #166045

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
it's all a matter of $. Adding more servers means paying more. That's all. So if the game keeps growing and players purchasing points... I can add more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]hammer_tool, ZebraUp, Two Ton, King of the Skys

Curiosity question about servers 10 years 1 month ago #166069

• Two Ton
  • Two  Ton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 126
That's what I figured. Are you looking to add more servers? Do you have people host them for you? Does it take a T1 line or something along those lines to run one? Do the servers have to be top of the line high end machines?

Just curious because maybe there are some of us out there who have access to some of these things and could maybe help you out in some way.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds