Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154359

• Phoenix
  • Phoenix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 63
I've got this twice today, both while british and both near german base about to tank. There is no way to fix it without leaving the game :(
anyone else seen this before, i get it alot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154365

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I've heard of it in a tank, but first time in plane. WEIRD

ALL IN 100%

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154367

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

I've had it in a plane a few times but a quick restart fixes it.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154372

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143
i've heard of it happening but i have no clue when or why yet. If you are able to find out a situation when it does let me know because i'm dying to fix this bug. It seems completely random right now.

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154373

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

zuperman wrote: i've heard of it happening but i have no clue when or why yet. If you are able to find out a situation when it does let me know because i'm dying to fix this bug. It seems completely random right now.

That happened to me less then a week ago! I use and ipad mini. If your in the aming mode with your solder and get in tank thats when it happens for me! But if i can see my guy and tank then im fine!

Will you please send the updates to apple first? Hate waiting a month for an update!

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154374

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143
i almost always send the updates before to apple and then to google, but apple takes 1 week to review any updates while android publish them in a few hours.

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154375

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

zuperman wrote: i almost always send the updates before to apple and then to google, but apple takes 1 week to review any updates while android publish them in a few hours.

:( would it help if we went and kick them in the shins and pull their hair? :evil: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154408

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

zuperman wrote: i've heard of it happening but i have no clue when or why yet. If you are able to find out a situation when it does let me know because i'm dying to fix this bug. It seems completely random right now.

It is random but ive neticed it only happens to me when im british and at a certain spot on the map... Near greman base before first hill.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154425

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298
I've experienced something similar as a tank near the German base in a couple different spots. I'll do my best to describe the locations and what happened to me... It's not a split screen per se but rather the screen jerks side to side for a few seconds and i lose all control of my tank until it stops, which leaves me vulnerable and generally ends with me being killed before i can take my shot. First spot, and the one where I've experienced this the most is in the lowlands between the German base and lake on the final slope into the lowlands, closer to the lake side at near maximum tank range. It seems to only happen if I've been doing a lot of tanking in that match. The second spot is on the crest of the German base ridgeline, approximately thirty degrees left of the runway if you're taking off, well inside tank range. If you want zup hit me up and I'll join you in a match to show you where i was when i had this happen. Thanks. Also when these tank glitches happen, it affects my plane after i respawn, i.e bullet hits don't register on enemy planes, i get shot down a lot faster and more frequently and my chat keyboard malfunctions making communication near impossible.

This is annoying! 10 years 3 months ago #154431

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 286

I had it happen to me on my ipad mini when I was switching camera views. It's only happened once to me though.
In game name:|111th| GMoney

falcon.spruz.com

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds