• Page:

TOPIC:

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153451

• Hell Cat - 2
  • Hell Cat - 2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
Just FYI the apple upgrade is terrible. Writing for planes and squadrons are 1/4" on IPad. Can't see the planes or play the game. Also every time try to sign on states "Servers full" most of the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] Skystone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153457

• [M] Skystone
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 245

Hell Cat - 2 wrote: Just FYI the apple upgrade is terrible. Writing for planes and squadrons are 1/4" on IPad. Can't see the planes or play the game. Also every time try to sign on states "Servers full" most of the time.

Thanks for the heads up on the update we iPad players have been waiting for.

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153459

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Yes thank you I won't be down loading it ;)

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153466

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Don't think its due to update that's an old one the server full all started on Christmas :( I have had about 6 games this year and still can't get in all servers in green and I get servers are full try later :( we pay for this right :evil:

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153478

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Thanks for the heads up. Won't be taking the update. Banners are fine the way they are. Maybe the next 3 or 4 will bring good news. :(

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153481

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Can anyone play ? I can't but have update anyone else down load update says will fix log in issues :(

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153483

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Don't do it, planes get smaller, still can only get into Borimov. Being that everyone is there, Mega Laggy

ALL IN 100%

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153489

• PAWS
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 57
Hell Cat is right. Game crashes every other attempt to login on IPad 2. Tells me servers are full 80% of time! when they are not.
Not a good way to start a new year of Dogfighting.

Woof!

111th --=paws=--
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153497

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Sounds exactly like the last Android update. The size of the banners went from normal, to massive, then down to XL, and I've been spraying and praying to make hits until enemy planes are right on top of me, which incidentally, is when I'm already bailing out of my burning plane.
The small banner size of 4.4.41 was just fine, idk why it had to be changed - the plane should be the focus, not the frigging banner.
To be honest, the "server full" issue really only started hitting me this morning, but I managed to get 3 whole games in today so far out of.....20+ attempts?

Get ready for another 24 hour break from Dogfight folks, that's what happened last time, remember? It brought us all together though, shaking and vomiting on each others shoes from the withdrawal. I'll book the rec center and get the coffee going, I feel a standing room only night at the Dogfight Support Group looming in the distance. Hulk, will you bring some of that coffee cake? That stuff was KILLER! Moist and tender, yet just the right amount of crumble to it! Mmmmmm mmmmm! Hulk makes a bitchin' mean coffee cake!

I hope I'm wrong :(

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetmaroo, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 4 months ago #153503

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Porkfinger wrote: Sounds exactly like the last Android update. The size of the banners went from normal, to massive, then down to XL, and I've been spraying and praying to make hits until enemy planes are right on top of me, which incidentally, is when I'm already bailing out of my burning plane.
The small banner size of 4.4.41 was just fine, idk why it had to be changed - the plane should be the focus, not the frigging banner.
To be honest, the "server full" issue really only started hitting me this morning, but I managed to get 3 whole games in today so far out of.....20+ attempts?

Get ready for another 24 hour break from Dogfight folks, that's what happened last time, remember? It brought us all together though, shaking and vomiting on each others shoes from the withdrawal. I'll book the rec center and get the coffee going, I feel a standing room only night at the Dogfight Support Group looming in the distance. Hulk, will you bring some of that coffee cake? That stuff was KILLER! Moist and tender, yet just the right amount of crumble to it! Mmmmmm mmmmm! Hulk makes a bitchin' mean coffee cake!

I hope I'm wrong :(

PIE, this time it pie. Apple, that would be fitting. For the new update.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 3 months ago #153629

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729
If it's even possible, the new Apple update is even worse than the November version. Now I not only cannot spawn into a game to play, with the new version, I click on the DF icon, am linked to the airplanes graphic, then booted back to the desktop...I guess I am on permanent hiatus...

New Apple Upgrade 10 years 3 months ago #153646

• Jetmaroo
  • Thank you received: 58
Sounds like you "Applers" have just got the equivalent update to what us Androiders have recently been subjected ahem, updated to. Disproportionately large text over planes and above the ships etc, poor connection to games, poor performance - hideously jumpy frame rate over water for me (even with all eye candy switched off).
I love this game but I have been getting really frustrated with these issues of late. Let's hope it's sorted soon.
All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds