TOPIC:

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 9 months ago #18882

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Okay, I've seen too many people called cheaters because of simple issues. YOU CANNOT CHEAT. You would have to physically tamper with the server, and to clarify, physically means that you can touch it and feel it. It's a computer. The only other way, which is LESS LIKELY, is to find Joaquin, RECODE THE GAME, and send an update. Try doing that without being caught. I dare you.

If someone is being shot by you, the hits register, and they don't go down, it's lag. If it only happens to you, then it's lag on your end. If it's happening to everyone, it's on the recipient's end.

If someone dies a few seconds after being shot, they aren't cheating, it's milder lag.

If you shoot someone, and a message comes up "KSDFDH is immune", it's a simple glitch, I believe it's been fixed, however. It originated when Z saw people spawnkilling, and wanted people to stop, so he coded the game to make people immune on the runway, and anyone below III Group Captain for 15 seconds after takeoff. Sometimes the protection would carry over for everyone, and it wouldn't end. Sometimes, once a bomb was dropped, people became vulnerable again, but they still got a free run. People were very rarely immune to EVERYONE, however, it could happen. In one case, a tank was immune, got through to the base, and it fired on it from on top of the closest ridge. It was bombed and shot, but it ended the game. If you see someone who is immune, announce it, and tell everyone to focus on them. Chances are at least one of your teammates will be able to take them out.

If you see a flaming plane, take a screenshot. It's a glitch, and no one knows what causes it. Shoot it, if you can, and take screenshots after you hit it. Any information is valuable.

Thanks for reading. :)

Slender or Manfred, will you please sticky this? Just to try to cut down on people calling foul on everyone?
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: blobularz, bomer1, sixxgunzz, Blain, Heavy aviator, [M]SKY.FOXX, mach2, codetech, [e]Black Shadow, .newbie4evah. and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 9 months ago #18896

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Thank you so much, its so annoing when people call u cheater because u spawn kill or have a invisible name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] Congress, gonner

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 9 months ago #18909

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No problem bomer. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #25987

• Av8rDennis
  • Thank you received: 12
There is no Honor in so call Spawn Killing or shooting a pilot hanging from a parachute!g
Dennis the Menace
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]SKY.FOXX, mach2

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #25989

• Av8rDennis
I don't understand the ranking system. I have just shot down five aeroplanes in a dogfight and got nothing for it.
What do you have to do to rank up?
This is a fun additive game
It would be nice to understand the ranking system.
It would be nice to be awarded the Blue Max or Victorian Cross for some outstanding performance like 10 kills in one mission.
Dennis the Menace

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #25992

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 47
you have to shoot down a LOT MORE than 5 kills especially after Lieutenant-Commander and ten kills in 1 mission EASY people get 30 easy ranking also is not getting shot sorry bud :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]SKY.FOXX

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #25993

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 47
oh btw i hate it when people say others cheat thanks calvin :)

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #25999

• Av8rDennis
Thank you for the explanation. If it appears I was accusing anyone of cheating that was not intension. I am sorry if I offended anyone.
Dennis the Menace
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]SKY.FOXX

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 8 months ago #26012

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Don't worry about it, you didn't offend anyone.

I disagree. Plenty of aces will shred your plane from a chute if you don't kill them right away. Ever seen Wat Up shoot?

The ranking system is kinda complicated. I need to start paying better attention to my points. I only started paying attention recently cuz I'm getting close to the top 100 now. You can see how much more XP you need to level up at the top of the screen, above the chat bar. i.e. 43523/89434 That shows that you have 43523 points for this level, and need to get to 89434. I think you get 50 points per kill, and three per bullet that goes into the zep. I'll get more later. :)
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #32043

• Conoco
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • M.O.M. Prodigy
  • Thank you received: 11
You get 50 points for bombing a hangar or an airplane carrier as well.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #32053

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

B) I don't know if u can call it cheating u tell me playing great game today. Kicking butt as usual then guy comes in starts comlanying of lagg butt there was none. He would disappear and reaper at base or ship this went on for more that one game.u had to shot him hundreds of times to kill him by then he's al ready bombed. Then he would become tank and only way to kill was with a bomb it did anger me and I think he new wat was going on because he keeped saying bad lagg oh that's a sham. Stuff like that. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *420*

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #32097

• Conoco
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • M.O.M. Prodigy
  • Thank you received: 11
I hate derps like that. :side:

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33299

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516

Av8rDennis wrote: There is no Honor in so call Spawn Killing or shooting a pilot hanging from a parachute!g

I spawnkill ONLY if I'm covering bombers, and my team is getting desperate. In other instances, I wait until the pilot has gained considerable control in the air. But my shot is lined up the entire time. :evil:

As for shooting chutes, I have to do this. Either that, or evade the deadly accurate bullets coming from the fallen pilot's rifle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *420*

Last edit: by Luna.

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33347

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
A couple days ago there was a guy I think "throttle" he insisted that HE was cheating he said there is a cheat and he was using it... It got really annoying I just kept telling him there is no cheat! Idk why he would say that lol he was making some ppl believe him /:
Don't ever quit.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33374

• [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Thank you received: 67
Omg so he said he was cheating...what a Lier.
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33380

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Ya! Idk why u would lie about that ...
Don't ever quit.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33867

• U-Boat
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you for clearing this up. I have not accused anyone of cheating, but have seriously believed that some users must have been. The effects of lag create very similar behaviour to that of hackers in other online games. Also, how certain are we that a user could not run the program from an emulator on their PC and supply false information such as speed, ammunition, coordinates, and damage to the server? It is easy to say your program cannot be hacked, but even the best internet security gets broken through from time to time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireguy1

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33872

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744
I was accused of Cheating about a week ago. I really didn't know what they were talking about until reading this thread.. I wouldn't even begin to know about Tech Cheating?
I entered a game and no one else was in the game (thought maybe the server got messed up) I stayed and climbed to 3000 ft. I was JFA (just flying around) More people entered the game and I just watched. When I bombed their base, thats when all the cheating stuff started. I guess they thought I was stealth.. But they wouldn't stop..

Are you sayiing that Lagging is not just the server being maxed out?

Last edit: by SheiBe Kopf.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #33886

• U-Boat
Lag is when your phone isn't communicating quickly enough with the server for the server to register your movements in real time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome, SheiBe Kopf

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35017

• Luv2fly
  • Thank you received: 2
So I was playing. And the guy had<<®>> or something similar where it says " joined" but in flight no name.. could not see if red or blue and when he became a tank he was was invisible because now his rank wont show... that has to be a cheat!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, U-Boat

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35079

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes and no. Some characters don't show up in game, so it's unfair, and I consider it cheating, but it's not a hack or anything.
See you in the skies!

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35088

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
No cheats

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35234

• U-Boat
I agree that characters that don't show up is cheating and also that it is not a hack. I aim for these guys first, and note also that the lack of red characters over top of them makes it easier to see their plane once you get a bit closer.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35237

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah, the fact that they don't add to the "Name pollution" is nice. I hate when there's a cloud of five or six guys all together, and you can't even make out where one name starts and the last one ends; then you try to shoot at them, and you can't hit a single one. Very annoying. I'm good with up to four, but past that, it's just too hard to aim well. I take out one or two before I die usually in those circumstances. :angry:
See you in the skies!

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35243

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143

Luv2fly wrote: So I was playing. And the guy had<<®>> or something similar where it says " joined" but in flight no name.. could not see if red or blue and when he became a tank he was was invisible because now his rank wont show... that has to be a cheat!!!!

This is richport I'm pretty sure, he is a good pilot and doesnt need to be invisible I'm pretty sure it's him cause he has disappeared from the top 50 but that r is there and it's new.

I try to get him talking in game but no dice which is a shame cause he is an ace really.
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35657

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
Yesterday i was in a capture the carrier mission, got shot down on ship and went soldier (invisible?) anyway i got called a cheater because i know how to extend the timer twice? Anyway so i stopped and said ok i wont land il just dogfight enemies which apparently wasnt good enough. I got two kills on the accuser (who was an ace) which i got told were lucky shots!!! I got shot down by the accuser a few times (as would be the norm) as the accuser is very high rank. I dont cheat i just utilise my knowledge of what ive found - is that wrong????

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35658

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
Not sure, Mad. I guess you're defeating the purpose of the timer, which could probably be labled as cheating. What do you feel about it?

I don't really like it when there is an invisible soldier on my ship, and I can't do anything to get him out, except cancel him out by getting other teamates to land.

Last edit: by Luna.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35678

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
I too reset the timer if things get desperate, you used to be able to do it indefinitely but you can only do it once now . Soldier on ship isn't a huge advantage as the bar moves slower than it would for a plane and it's near impossible to shoot flying planes with the joystick controls.

I don't think the capture carrier game should be taken too seriously as there are no points to be gained I'm not sure if it's even added to your won games tally ??
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35680

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915

Luna6 wrote: Not sure, Mad. I guess you're defeating the purpose of the timer, which could probably be labled as cheating. What do you feel about it?

I don't really like it when there is an invisible soldier on my ship, and I can't do anything to get him out, except cancel him out by getting other teamates to land.

im not sure luna - now i feel bad even landing on it and thats the point of the game..... Thing is that i was alone and surrounded by 4 enemy on the west carrier (furthest away) i dont like that mission anymore

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 11 years 7 months ago #35779

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
I just wish I get the dang tank on the carrier In capture, but I have to wait forever for the carrier to circle around.
I can do it on dogfight mode and use the "carrier tank" to get in between the two walls on the back of the carrier tower
For cover and shoot at pilots fighting above, but never at planes that just respawned and are taking off, I let them get in the air for 5 seconds before firing

Time to create page: 0.771 seconds