TOPIC:

Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11642

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Since theres always one player in a game that decides it would be fun to ruin the game for everyone else, I think itd be cool to have a 1v1 mode where you can duel someone for a ban. When you have a conflict with a player, you press a button in the list of players next to their name. Theyd recieve a message saying "______ has challenged you to a duel. Loser gets a five minute ban. Do you accept?" and there would be two buttons saying yes or no. You'd have a smaller portion of the map to fight on, so people couldnt go hide. The first player to say, five kills would win, and the loser would get the ban, or some other punnishment. After the fight, the winner would return to the game that they originated from. If that game ended, then they would go to the game with the most players form the last game, or something like that.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11646

• Kazee83
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
So what happens to the rest of your team? if it's 4 vs 4 and you leave to dogfight some irritating rookie that's shooting you then its 2vs4. I'm not sure it would work. I do think it would be neat to have a multiplayer option to dogfight rooms 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc. and allow people to pick their opponents.

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11648

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
This is good. But heres what i disagree on. If you were good and helped the team the whole time and challenged somebody that was say being a trqitor. Bombing their own base. If the person that was good lost, they got banndd for nothing, then the traitor walks away. Other than that, this would be a great add on.
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11650

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
good point. idk about how that would be fixed. i thought about AI controlled replacements, but that would present it's own problems. i still think it's a good idea tho. it'd solve a lot of problems with annoying traitors who know what they're doing. its not like i'd want to challenge an aspirant who doesnt know that he should shoot reds. maybe if they challenge someone, their spot wouldnt be saved, and someone else would. then again, i like being outnumbered. i know that many players disagree, but it gets you valuable experience. i dont mean level-up experience, i mean learn-how-to-kill-stuff experience. i played my first few games outnumbered against mbizzi, and, well, you tell me how that worked out. ;) B) B) B)
thanks for your oppinion! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11652

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: good point. idk about how that would be fixed. i thought about AI controlled replacements, but that would present it's own problems. i still think it's a good idea tho. it'd solve a lot of problems with annoying traitors who know what they're doing. its not like i'd want to challenge an aspirant who doesnt know that he should shoot reds. maybe if they challenge someone, their spot wouldnt be saved, and someone else would. then again, i like being outnumbered. i know that many players disagree, but it gets you valuable experience. i dont mean level-up experience, i mean learn-how-to-kill-stuff experience. i played my first few games outnumbered against mbizzi, and, well, you tell me how that worked out. ;) B) B) B)
thanks for your oppinion! :)

your welcome. Greqt idea though. Zup should look into it. im going to make a post about the planes.

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11654

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
what planes?
See you in the skies!

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11656

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
Just check it out under recent topics. Tell me what u think about it too.

Last edit: by Terminator_X.

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11739

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I don't know if someone should "Play for a ban". Maybe if they could put coins up for bids. Like the coins you use to buy planes.

Re: Duel Mode 12 years 1 month ago #11752

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I like that. The ban thing would be a way to resolve disagreements, and it would be less harsh than say, having to get a mod to mute them or something. A temporary solution, but after it happens enough, people might learn to get along. :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds