Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dirty moves 303 1 month 1 week ago #385965

• Buddah4Q
  • Buddah4Q's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 86
Of course people are free to join and go to whatever squad they want. But poaching and asking every member of our squad to leave and join you seems  dishonorable, dirty . 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Dunc7, DEEZ_NUTS, loggerhead-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dirty moves 303 1 month 1 week ago #386003

• [J]KITE
  • Thank you received: 10
Not disagreeing with you, being honorable is a characteristic not everyone has but also loyalty.....if a squad member is weak enough to take the offer do you really want him in your squad? Unloyal, weak...so maybe in the long run they're doing you a favor by getting rid of your unloyal members....just looking at the bright side of the situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Pegoud

Dirty moves 303 5 days 10 hours ago #386295

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Yup Buddah your right and now that we have this squad wars going and we are put together with squadmates there seems to be some poaching going on in the last day or two but NOT by the 303..... they know who they are ..... I'm happy to know I never once have invited someone from another squad or pull any dirty moves......never even thought about it. If they choose to leave and send a request to join that is one thing but just know that if you have to coax someone to leave their squad, you are recruiting someone who is unloyal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Last edit: by DEEZ_NUTS.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.662 seconds