Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383678

• coyote
  • coyote's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 71
I was in a game of CTF and me, monty, 77 and Z were on a team Monty with a jet captured the flag and never headed home so I headed toward enemy field after a few min and saw monty and 77 and Z slathering the enemy, Monty and they never left enemy base just racking up kills I said 'this is not good'and left I see why GTA a noob comes and kills his teammates some of them are just as bad as he is! This fair playing will never work, the game was better off left alone, there is not many respectable people left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, V.Huntress War, OUTLAW_WAR, I must be mad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383682

• Zirig
  • Thank you received: 183
Hi Coyote, I had just entered the game and didn’t realize what was going on, I just killed a pair of noobs at their base on  my first attack, and one of them was quite good by the way. Just after that you and Monty left and I went southwest  to get the flag that Monty had dropped, one of the reds shot me down and I got the flag with a tank and drove a long way far east, got a tunnel and went to my base, while Dick was covering me. I respect you and got sad understanding that you thought that I was being unfair. To be killed is part of the game and when I started DF in 2013 I was killed so many times and understood it was part of the game and as we are imortal pilots, we can reflect afterwords about our mistakes and learn watching the more experienced ones. Maybe you could reflect a bit longer before judging other players, as it can become an unfair judgement and you can end losing some respect in the DF world community. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Cue Ball, coyote, Sikorsky, I must be mad

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383754

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

ZIRIG ,your a squad mate. However,in Montys defense,he's a fair player,usually.  I stick up for those I've been friends with for years and know well. I don't see Monty pulling that if confronted. Maybe I'm wrong,if so,except my apology. 
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383757

• Zirig
Hi Cue, I see Monty as a friend. Didn’t get very well what’s your point. In my answer to Coyote I was trying to show him that maybe he was too harsh in judging other players. that’s all. As I’m not a native english speaker maybe I was not clear enough. Cheers mate.
Aaaaaooooooouuuuuu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383764

• Phillipson
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 264
I think you are correct. The most honorable player has to be Phillip. He is a gentleman and very helpful to new players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zirig, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383848

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Zirig my friend, it is me who misunderstood and probably should of kept out of my squad mates business. I don't think or read very well after my strokes. After I read it agian I asked myself the same question, what the heck was I thinking. I don't know really what happened between you and coyote. He was a sqaud mate of mine at on time and continues to be a good friend. So except my apology please. I put my nose were it didn't belong. Peace.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zirig

All this fair game play is a joke 2 years 4 months ago #383851

• Zirig
Don’t worry, be happy!

AaaaaaooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.635 seconds