Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381571

• paras reddy
  • paras reddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Be happy in every condition!
  • Thank you received: 83
My many friends playing in phone got updates as quickly as zup send but I want to know why these updates take too much time in PC's microsoft store. I've been tying to update the game since zuperman's last annoncement but even now I do not get any update. Can zup give me the reason?
Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381572

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
I believe you sent me a PM asking the same question. Updates can be delayed due to - 1. Verification of the update, 2. Updates may release late cuz timezones, 3. Regional variables. You should get the update within this week. Matter of fact- I also didn’t get the update because of apple’s strict verification process.

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: paras reddy

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381588

• Wild.Bill.Kelso
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey, could you send that freezing fix to Microsoft Store. Game keeps freezing every 5 seconds; driving me nuts. Stops and goes stops and goes the hole time. I also notice that PC is now slower than other devices what is up with that dude? (Microsoft Store/ DELL PC)
Nothing is over until we decide it! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky, paras reddy

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381589

• paras reddy
The freezing happening with you is not due to the Windows Store. It also happens with me and other PC players. It is due to the slow internet speed that is why you got disconnected and sometimes due to server problem. Yes you are right that PC is now get slower than other devices, mine is also get slower but the only reason is more apps in PC
MORE APPS=SLOW PC
LESS APPS=FAST PC
Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381590

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
I’m going to assume you are using a desktop pc and the problem is with the p.c. and not with the game itself or internet issues
How long have you been using your pc? Over time, devices degrade and get slower. Try restarting the pc if it’s a temporary problem. If that doesn’t fix it, try freeing up some space. And if that doesn’t fix it, here’s what you can do-
- If it’s an old pc, replace components that have worn down
- If it’s relatively new, try not to push it too hard ( i.e. don’t use high graphics settings etc )
Or maybe your pc is just too slow to run the game.
Also, can you provide pc specs? it’ll help a lot.

And whenever you face issues in the game, make sure to email zuperman ( the developer ) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Why does the updates of DFE take too much time in Laptop 3 years 7 months ago #381633

• paras reddy

After 5 days 9 hours , I got update of game.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.688 seconds