Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 7 months ago #381425

• stevemull
  • stevemull's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31
The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield,
So, in a battle today, i was called a cheat, and sneaky, and weak

I was the lowest rank playing by about 30 + and some serious players were doing an awesome job of fighting,
And i was being beaten, well and truly,
So i decided to do the outskirt thing, fly by the walls, and bombed the opponents airfield myself
yet im called a cheat, sneaky and weak ???

Firstly, had i known that the game i was in was playing this strategy, why wasn't i told ?
Secondly, the game was "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" so i did exactly what was asked ?

Now, the important bit, that really riled me up, as i had flown the LOOONG route, and was out of fuel, i landed, and did the out and back bit to refuel
and got back to MY Base, and landed, well arrived ! and was pretty obviously blocked from refueling and reloading

coupled with this, i had in my sites, many many times, and with the trigger pulled, i pumped, an awfull lot of lead into my opponents, yet they survived
And as ive said before, ive been playing many many flying games over the last 15 ish years to know that my aim is not to bad

So my conclusion is,
This game is rigged
The higher spec flyers have a means of blocking
they also have the power to cancel fueling and reloading

I know this post will be deleted, but im sorry to say, the game is rigged, and no longer for me

regards

steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Bumble Bee, Sikorsky, paras reddy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 7 months ago #381427

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
No I think you got it right. Those of us who for a variety of reasons can't hit a barn door have to use the one asset we have.- our brains
Your accusers didn't read the aim of the game. (Probably can't read ;) )
The only game scenario that has "find others and shoot them up" as its aim is the "everyones an enemy dogfight"
(And this post will probably get a lot of suicidal pilots wanting to shoot it down in flames.
Bring it on suckers :P )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, stevemull

Last edit: by Gannet.

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 7 months ago #381442

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
So about the sneaking part - some players hate it, some do it all the time. According to me, play how you like, either way it’s you at the stick. I do sneak, but only if the other team is larger. And “ getting blocked for refueling “, maybe you’re not in the refuel zone, so try to park at the back of the airfield and not near the end of the runway
Now for people surviving more than 4 hits - it’s probably either bad connection from player’s side or the server acting up ( I know some players who were having these small issues that caused them to quit ) .

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Pegoud, stevemull

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 7 months ago #381443

• stevemull
  • stevemull's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31
Thanks for your replies,
I will continue, to play the way i do, wether its sneaky or not, and if the others dont like it tough, i dont care,
like last nights game, were one Person achieved 134 kills, and all the others up in the 100's, it was quite obvious that it was a private game,
and the bombing of each others airfield, was incidental

The refueling and bombs etc, ive never had an issue with, and when i was parked next to the hangers on the runway, and other "teammates"
were taking off behind me, i was most definitely in the right place for reloading, so can only off been blocked, this will be denied,

steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 7 months ago #381448

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Ive been called weak before ny some top tier players ... and when they cant defend their base they blame the enemy. They were the neighborhood bullies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, [TFL] Bumble Bee, Pegoud, stevemull, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381534

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
whats your in game name steve ? alot of people easy get offended by sneakers you should take no notice and just play the way you feel is best for you. Alot of new players do this and i hate the word sneaking its stratigic gaming and they do it because they need points and cant get past top tier players or planes
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevemull, Sikorsky, paras reddy

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381535

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217
yea, I like every kind of game an I can handle all combat styles, dont worry about people crying, if they do, its because, your skills or strategy pass their games limits.
They never will stop acussing better players than them.

enjoy the game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevemull, Sikorsky, paras reddy

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381548

• red point
  • Thank you received: 4
Ne t'en fais pas. Trois avions de la Seconde Guerre m'ont fait camper et moi avec un PfaltzD. L'un "scary pipe", les deux autres, je ne me souviens pas. Et ne vous plaignez pas, c'est la vie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sspippe

Last edit: by red point.

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381552

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
te apuesto a que verás muchos aviones ww2 en el servidor de la segunda guerra mundial.
no recuerdo ese juego, pero usted puede hacer una queja, si asi lo desea al email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
si tiene pruebas de algo, de seguro obtendra el resultado que usted espera.

Saludos
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381553

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gannet wrote: ..........(And this post will probably get a lot of suicidal pilots wanting to shoot it down in flames.
Bring it on suckers :P )

Interesting :- Not one forum contributor has commented against "sneaking".
Maybe I was right. Maybe none of the "shooting alley" players can read ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, nebular, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381558

• red point
  • Thank you received: 4
M. PIPE Je ne me suis pas plaint, j'ai souligné à juste titre que je ne me plaignais pas. Pourquoi signaler si je ne me plains pas? Peut-être que ces choses sont courantes pour ne pas se souvenir.
Le philosophe de mon pays Jean-Paul Sartre a dit un jour: «Chaque homme est ce qu'il fait de ce qu'il a fait de lui». Je suis désolé que ce qu'ils t'ont fait, ils ne m'ont pas fait. Je veux continuer à être heureux! C'est la vie.

postscript: Je ne peux pas choisir le serveur comme beaucoup.

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381560

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Ese es el plan ser feliz y divertirse.
Sigue tu juego, eres bueno, y seguiras mejorando.
Saludos.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, red point

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381562

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

red point wrote: M. PIPE Je ne me suis pas plaint, j'ai souligné à juste titre que je ne me plaignais pas. Pourquoi signaler si je ne me plains pas? Peut-être que ces choses sont courantes pour ne pas se souvenir.
Le philosophe de mon pays Jean-Paul Sartre a dit un jour: «Chaque homme est ce qu'il fait de ce qu'il a fait de lui». Je suis désolé que ce qu'ils t'ont fait, ils ne m'ont pas fait. Je veux continuer à être heureux! C'est la vie.

postscript: Je ne peux pas choisir le serveur comme beaucoup.

Salut ! Heureux de voir un Français ici (même si je préfère Camus à Sartre :)
Mais si vous voulez vous faire comprendre sur le forum, il faudra écrire en anglais :(
La plupart des joueurs sont américains (du nord au sud)...
Louis XV et Napoléon ont ruiné notre belle langue en Amérique LOL
Bienvenue dans le jeu et un conseil : n'entrez pas dans les polémiques... Certains adorent cela ici mais la plupart forme une communauté très sympathique !
Ne brave and have fun !

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381565

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oui. Je ne parle pas ta belle langue. You got me. So I can't read either! A five point score for Red Point and Sspippe.;)
Pegoud. You want to give a brief summary of all that for all us uneducated linguistically challenged ? :P

Last edit: by Gannet.

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381568

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
:P :lol: :silly:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381569

• paras reddy
  • Be happy in every condition!
  • Thank you received: 83
Steve I think you are not able to hit the bullets at their airplane so according to me if you are flying first plane of german and allied base, you should shoot little above the above line of square of enemy when far and if you are flying 2nd and 3rd airplane of german and allied base, you should shoot at the the above line of square around the enemy's airplane.
And always remember you should have to lower your aim when enemy's airplane come nearer and nearer to you.
And the matter of refueling, you can refuel your plane at any region in map. Just land you plane at any place and get off the plane and then reenter the plane, you will find your fuel full.
THANK YOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381570

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Nebular wrote: :P :lol: :silly:

That made me laugh out loud and snort!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Sikorsky

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381615

• paras reddy
  • Be happy in every condition!
  • Thank you received: 83

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Sorry Viper, I am not able to understand that video as I am not able to understand English quite fast (when speaking).
Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381623

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
all in fun!! :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: paras reddy

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 6 months ago #381629

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

paras reddy wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Sorry Viper, I am not able to understand that video as I am not able to understand English quite fast (when speaking).
Thank You

Paras: Its a joke about the scientist ignorance. He thinks the translator has changed the words into rubbish, but actually it has replied in French.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pegoud, paras reddy

cheat, or sneaky ? "The battle was to bomb the opponents Airfield" 3 years 3 months ago #382076

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
Good move! I call it " taking the back door". I do it as well when facing all stronger planes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.250 seconds