Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378457

• HEISENBERG
  • HEISENBERG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
Good morning to all the pilots around the world here in dogfight, after much thought I decided to make this post in a difficult time, my name is Renso Casique, I am 23 years old and I am from Venezuela, (in the game I am the pilot who occupies the position No. 45 Heisenberg, I know that some of you saw me fly at some point, 2 years ago that I cannot play for the hard fight against the crisis, but the truth is that I enjoy playing here a lot), in my country I graduated as an average accounting technician and worked 4 and a half years in one of the most prestigious clinics in my country, but still I can't live in Venezuela today, the truth is that I am very hardworking and I like to work, for That reason makes me very sad what I am doing but in a moment of despair there are few options that we have left such as asking or committing bad actions, I tell you my situation: Venezuela is going through an incredible crisis the money that a person earns for 30 d The work is only enough to buy a kilo of rice, just that, for that reason Venezuelans are in need of emigrating to other countries, the problem is that we arrive as immigrants to other countries and those conditions are not very good, I achieved save to get to the city of Cali - Colombia (I fully thank Cristian Treppo who has helped me in critical situations), I came to CALI with the conviction that I would find a fast job, but it was not like that a month has passed and I still can't get employment, needs come, rent payment, services, food and other expenses for which I do not know what to do, we have found it difficult to find work because companies and businesses ask us to be immigrants a special residence permit that We do not have enough money to get it out because the migration page closed in 2018, this situation is difficult, we are discriminated against for being Venezuelan, not according to that our relatives they have a bad time and that hurts each of us in the heart to each of us, my mother, my aunt, my close beings write to us what they are living, I am sure that our relatives who are still in Venezuela are going hungry and I know that this is not a problem for you or the world community, but the purpose of this post is that if there is a person with a good heart who is reading this and wants to make humanitarian aid even if it is one dollar, we would appreciate it with the soul , the money would be distributed to families with needs, any information can contact me by a private message or WhatsApp +573112241093, thanks and an apology for bothering you with all this.

Español.
Buenos días a todos los pilotos de todo el mundo aquí en dogfight, después de pensarlo mucho me he decidido en hacer este post en un momento difícil, mi nombre es Renso Casique, tengo 23 años y soy de Venezuela, ( en el juego soy el piloto que ocupa el puesto no 45 Heisenberg, se que algunos de ustedes me vio volar en algún momento, hace 2 años que no puedo jugar por la dura lucha contra la crisis, pero la verdad es que disfrute mucho jugar aqui), en mi país me gradue de técnico medio en contabilidad y trabaje 4 años y medio en una de las clínicas más prestigiosas de mi país, pero aún así no se puede vivir en Venezuela hoy en día, la verdad es que soy muy trabajador y me gusta trabajar, por esa razón me da mucha pena lo que estoy haciendo pero en un momento de desesperación son pocas las opciones que nos quedan tales como pedir o cometer malas acciones, les comento mi situación: Venezuela esta pasando por una crisis increíble el dinero que una persona gana por 30 días de trabajo solo les alcanza para comprar un kilo de arroz, solo eso, por esa razón los venezolanos están en la necesidad de emigrar a otros países, el problema es que llegamos como inmigrantes a otros países y esas condiciones no son muy buenas, logre ahorrar para llegar a la ciudad de Cali - Colombia (agradezco plenamente a Cristian Treppo que me a ayudado en situaciones críticas ), llegue a CALI con la convicción de que encontraría trabajo rápido, pero no fue así ha pasado un mes y aun no logro conseguir empleo, llegan las necesidades, el pago del arriendo, los servicios, la comida y demás gastos por lo cual no se que hacer, se nos a dificultado encontrar trabajo porque las empresas y los negocios nos piden por ser inmigrantes un permiso especial de permanencia que no tenemos ya que cuesta bastante dinero sacarlo porque la página de migración cerró en el 2018, es difícil esta situación, nos discriminan por ser venezolanos, No conforme con eso nuestros familiares lo pasan mal y eso nos duele a cada uno de nosotros en el corazón a cada uno de nosotros, mi mama, mi tía, mis seres cercanos nos escriben lo que están viviendo, estoy seguro que nuestros familiares que aún están en Venezuela están pasando hambre y se que eso no es problema de usted o de la comunidad mundial pero el fin de este post es que si hay alguna persona de buen corazón que este leyendo esto y quiera hacer una ayuda humanitaria así sea de un dólar, la agradeceríamos con el alma, el dinero sería distribuidos a familias con necesidades, cualquier información me pueden contactar por un mensaje privado o al WhatsApp +573112241093, gracias y una disculpa por incomodarlos con todo esto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by HEISENBERG.

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378480

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

M.O.M would like to help. PM me your PayPal info.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG, Dogfight Dix, Pegoud

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378481

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1985

Déposez une adresse postale...
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378484

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
adresse postale? Pegoud une méthode d'expédition?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378487

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1985

HEISENBERG wrote: adresse postale? Pegoud une méthode d'expédition?

Yes an adress to send a parcel from France ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378488

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Existe-t-il un site de communication sur lequel je peux vous contacter directement pour mieux expliquer l'adresse?

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378489

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes doggy he already communicated with me by pm, I write you a pm to

Dogfight Dix wrote: There's some aid on the way coming days...
We need just a couple of days to organize our funding and the send it to you... I guess Txlawman have contacted you already...

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378512

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Mean Old Men have around $100 ready to send. This is a great squad war!

1st M.O.M.

Last Everyone else!

Come on squads! Help out a guy who is in the arena, struggling, and bloody trying to help people!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG, Dogfight Dix, Pegoud

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378513

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
thank you very much MOM team, the money obtained here will only be to cover the needs of people who are having a hard time, even if it is a little food to a couple of families will be eternally grateful for those people, I know that at some point that country submerged In poverty, he can be rich in Njevo and all Venezuelans will return home with their heads up, working in our home, living in our home and being happy again with our loved ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Dogfight Dix, Pegoud

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378545

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

$110 on the way Renso. Love M.O.M.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG, Dogfight Dix

HUMANITARIAN AID FOR VENEZUELA 4 years 6 months ago #378551

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I am really grateful to you guys, the MOM team proved to have a good heart and great sense of humanity, things that not many people have, I also thank my colleagues from Cavaliers who have helped me, the truth is that if I really do not I was so screwed, I was not able to ask the world community for help, it may not be much for you guys but those 110 dollars will help me a lot, I am already processing the work cards that will help me get a job and Tomorrow I send some money to an aunt of my wife who needs it very much, she has two small girls and they need daily necessities, it is money that contributes to the lives of many and that gives me joy in these times of sadness for this whole situation, Doggy, TXLAWMAN eternally grateful guys I owe them a big one. Count on me in any way that can help you. I love M.O.M :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Dogfight Dix

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds