Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341173

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Many of you i have a pretty longstanding and good relationship with. Some i dont. Im asking everyone to please follow this link. Everything you need to know is right there in plain text. I need help raising money for a good cause. A 1 yr old sick little boy who has ASD, a heart dificiency. Its when one of the walls between 2 of the hearts chambers is not fully developed. Hes only 1. Many of us are parents who love their kids, despite how crazy they drive you at times. Imagine if they were suddenly taken away. You would wish they were there to drive you crazy. None the less his father is a dear friend of mine. Every $1 counts. We need to raise $10k for surgery. Not a joke. Not a scam. Not a laughing matter. Please keep this thread positive. No negativity here please. You can donate as much as you want or as little as $1. I have only received one $50 donation so far. I will be donating myself this week. I know whitefang/Daniel will be too. Have a long way to go. Please just consider it and follow this link to Go Fund Me. Read please. Time is so prescious and i see how much intake my own kids for granted(working all the time) after being in the middle of this.

This is one of the greatest communities online. Thats why I'm here posting this.

www.gofundme.com/24upmzjw

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nightorado, Jasta1, [M]LtDan nhouse, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341174

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If you have any questions you can call me +13026079493

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or go to my facebook page/jimmy studzinski. If you have faceboom please like and share my post to your page.

I dont like putting my personal info out there. However there are so many scams online anymore that its hard to sift through whats genuwine and whats not.

Thanks guys and gals

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Jasta1, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341177

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Hi ,
my daughter Sarah had several holes in her heart When she was born. After 6 month she had a surgery at the open heart that saved her life. Now she is a 24 years old healthy lady.
I will keep the Boy in my prayers and hope that everything will be good with him and his family. Fingers crossed. ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, [*M] Pagan, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP}, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341179

• BLACK HAWK GRINCH
  • BLACK                                                                                                              HAWK GRINCH's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Been using macdonalds wifi since the 2000s
  • Thank you received: 265
Bullet if i could donate i would

But ill pray for the little dude i will see if some family would donate

hope the little guy gets the right help he needs
The following user(s) said Thank You: BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341326

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just want to say thank you to Tbuilt for his donation.

Dog for his

And foust ahead of time for his. Great bunch of peoplein thi community.

Please keep it going.

Pleae just click on the link ive posted and the rest is right there in front of you. Go Fund Me is easy to use.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, dognamitt

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341617

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: If you have any questions you can call me +13026079493

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or go to my facebook page/jimmy studzinski. If you have faceboom please like and share my post to your page.

I dont like putting my personal info out there. However there are so many scams online anymore that its hard to sift through whats genuwine and whats not.

Thanks guys and gals

Can I just Etransfer to the email address above

Please help 7 years 8 months ago #341626

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: If you have any questions you can call me +13026079493

Thanks guys and gals

Can I just Etransfer to the email address above

Heres the link bro

Or go to my facebook(jimmy studzinski)

If anyone has any questions then email or call me

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please help 7 years 7 months ago #342786

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Little Anthony's Heart

Hello World, and DF Community we are trying to unite to help out a little’s boy Heart. This little angel is call Anthony and a few weeks back his parents received a devastating blow. Their 1 year old boy, Anthony Radu was given a diagnosis from doctors. He has a heart condition called ostium secundum ASD. It’s when a wall between 2 chambers of the heart isn't fully developed. Little Anthony has no options. Either Anthony gets surgery or the inevitable happens in due time. He will not get to live a long meaningful life. He will not get to play sports when he gets older. He most likely won't ever get to partake in any strenuous activity. Otherwise he will not be able to be a child.

Razvan, Anthony's father is not proud to ask for help. He has started to pawn off personal belongings. They live in Romania where currency is much less than the U.S. dollar. Razvan works security at a Romanian airport with a narcotics canine. He earns the equivalent of $400USD/Month. The surgery will cost $5,000. That is a staggering amount when you consider daily living expenses. There has also been major financial setbacks due to this turn of events. Anthony's recovery will also take a financial toll on Razvan's family. However, every penny after the initial $5,000 will help with Little Anthony's recovery and help give back what they have lost due to their situation. Razvan is doing everything on his end to raise money for his son’s cause. We are trying to help this family in dire need.

There is a true sense of urgency. We need to raise $10,000USD for this family. Any donation will help. It doesn't matter if it is only $1. Every little bit helps. I hoping to get between $1-$5 per donation. However, anything more than what we are asking would also be accepted and greatly appreciated. This is all being organized by the Jim Studzinski better known by all of us as Bullet from the Misfits. Please Visit the link @ "go fund me,":

Please Please help with whatever you can, also your prayers are welcome. Let’s help this little Pilot get well!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

Please help 7 years 7 months ago #342816

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Nothing like a worthy cause to help us put aside our squabbling bs. Thanks for posting this, Jimmy. I'll help out.

RIP CRAZYWOLF

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

Please help 7 years 7 months ago #344870

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Sorry just now seeing this.is it to late to donate?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds