Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280669

• baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola pilotos de todos los continentes y lugares,quiero que todos tengamos un juego
limpio de insultos y malas formas.sera un
tema para que todos participen.todos podreis poner una frase o una palabra,para contribuir
al juego limpio.honor y respeto para todos.
espero que esta pagina tenga siempre vida propia,ya que significara que aun tenemos dignidad,y preocupacion para que todos seamos
un poco mas justos.tambien servira para acercarnos sea cual sea nuestra lengua un saludo.bueno yo mi palabra que elijo es..

(Yo por la amistad).para el acercamiento de
culturas e idiomas,para acortar distancias y
Ser un vinculo de union entre personas.
nunca dejeis que se apague este tema....nunca
dejeis que se muera la esperanza
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, V.Huntress War

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280680

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Hey, idk if ur charlie8 I dont speak Spanish but yea it was a bad game last night there was a glitch that put us all on a stalemate
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280700

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
It's a nice thought, but those that choose to play dirty will most likely continue to play dirty.

How many games have we been in where it's a bunch of fair players having fun, only to have one dirty player show up to ruin the game?

Dirty players do so just to take advantage. People like Black Devil Bubi continues to drop and attack bomb laden planes just to pat his stats, or when he wants to win he will take advantage of any glitch that shows up.

Quark, will continue to team kill, etc. He brags about it, and says he won't stop playing dirty until he gets the top tier planes. But do you really think he would stop?

This game is a reflection of life. No matter how good people in the world are, there will always be those that will take advantage of their good nature, to steal, harm, or kill just to get what they want, and all the time saying how stupid and weak the good people are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, TXLAWMAN, ZebraUp, Ailred TREPPO, Freimann, D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War and 8 other people also said thanks.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280709

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Para comenzar " Nada debemos de esperar si no de nosotros mismos " .
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO

Last edit: by nestor.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280718

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

E*A*G*L*E wrote: People like Black Devil Bubi continues to drop and attack bomb laden planes just to pat his stats, or when he wants to win he will take advantage of any glitch that shows up.

Or crash before the fourth hit scores, or press the autodestro with a couple hits.

Thing is, the game needs villians. That's what makes it addictive, to defeat the supreme players like Max and Vampire, to knock out the droppers like bdb, dragon rojo and ziza, to smoke the spawn killers like loenhardt.

Without them it's justa big group hug with machine guns.

I twirled around bdb last night trying to get him to come up and play while he was sitting brakes locked on the runway, while evading hs crew (I never fired at the other reds). Eventually I took my four hits as I wheeled around as they were peppering away, but for every kill I marked it was worth 100 random ones. After a couple years, what are a couple more won/lost games, when you can take on the villians? Or be one of the villians?

If there ever is a squad wars (and I believe that like I believe in the Easter Bunny) I'm going to start a squad for villians. Somebody just took the outlaws monniker, sadly.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, Doggy Dix, Kaco., BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280732

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173

Longrifle wrote:

E*A*G*L*E wrote: People like Black Devil Bubi continues to drop and attack bomb laden planes just to pat his stats, or when he wants to win he will take advantage of any glitch that shows up.

Or crash before the fourth hit scores, or press the autodestro with a couple hits.

Oh yeah, got to love that latest method of stat padding :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M] bware. Reason: Being sarcastic

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280739

• |111th| Mr.McLovin
  • Thank you received: 31
Unless you play fair against players such as Charles and quark...good thought though :)
Lovin errbody...one red at a time
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280773

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bueno digamos que a nadia le gusta que le que
le destruyan su partida no?,eso sienta mal
verdad?villanos siempre abrá,pero debemos al
menos intertar que esos villanos se vean menos
para que el juego sea un poco mas justo para
Todos,todos sumamos,recordallo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, V.Huntress War

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280826

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

"Playing Fair" is a wonderful concept.. and peer pressure in the real world makes people play fair who otherwise here in the relatively anonymous world of the internet choose not to for various reasons. If they were to have consequences levied on them for not 'playing fair' then that would perhaps encourage them to straighten up and fly right.. but that can't happen without moderators. Without mods & clear and concise 'rules' to dogfight that are smacked in front of you EVERYTIME you log-in that just ain't gonna happen!

Just fly the way you choose to fly and deal with those who choose to spawnkill & drop & use glitches whenever they turn up as best you can.

And kind of like Longrifle said, without villains what would the good guys do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Husky Dog, Kaco., BALTOWOLF

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280829

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I rarely complain when others cheat. I grumble under my breath enough to scare the cat away, but I rarely complain. People are going to use any advantage they can, period. Or I should say, a lot of people. I choose not to associate myself with them. That's why I'm in the Wolf Pack.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Solo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280836

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353

|111th| Mr.McLovin wrote: Unless you play fair against players such as Charles and quark...good thought though :)

Agreed, I dont see why we should worry about these "cheats," as they are cowards and feel the only way to win is to play unfairly. Why waste your breath bullets time and energy on these pilots, when you can continue to play the game like you would if they werent there. Dont shoot them down, it only empowers them to realize that their antics have been noticed, if you ignore their presence it weakens their purpose of being there and they will get bored of it. I have noticed this on many occasions, BDB shows up drops shows up at enemy base 10 seconds later and kills everyone on site, yeah its cheap and crappy, but if you ignore it he will realize his antics are pointless same with any other crooked pilots.

And as for a name for a squadron of DF villains, i like that idea, and heres and idea.. Rogues... dont know it has already been taken, but it would be cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Kaco.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280842

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
It will never happen. When I was in the Misfits, we tried to get every one to play fair. But some one always came in and ruined or tried to ruin the game or circus flyig. We then learned to adapt to their flying style with bombs. And did it very well I might add! But now most reds that come in will drop becuse they know they cant go head to head with all the pilots that come to adapt to how they fly. So now new strategies come I to play when dealing with two or more droppers. I have seen some major droppers become respectable pilots over the course of 3 years and vice versa. It will never stop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, TXLAWMAN, Freimann, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Kaco., BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280882

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Si teneis razon..pero por que no intentarlo
cada 10.dias pasare villanos a joaquin ya se
a cargado algunos el zuper.cogere de las listas negras y seguire mandando.algunos
indeseables ya no estan.pronto pasare a un tipo que creo que es hacker.no le puedes
destruir.ahora os paso captura,debemos seguir a lo nuestros enseñar a jugar limpio y quitar lo malo,asi todos sabran que el juego limpio debe mantenerse por encima de los villanos.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280884

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Este tipo siempre hace igual grr.ira al zuper

Attachments:

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280886

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Fair game play reflects on the player. I have some players who I will happily be killed by over and over again, because they flay fair, and if they are better than me, then so be it.

I don't like those that play with a style of cowardliness, spawn killing low ranks, and fleeing the game the second a higher rank player can get off the ground and chase them. It says a lot about them as person. If in a game they have no honor, then I wouldn't want to have a beer with them in real life

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Acegirl, ruusso, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280899

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Keep it up Charli8! The new players need to see the veterans reinforcing our norms here. That said, one of these days I'll out turn Bubi!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280904

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Si amigo hay a la vanne la estaba destrozando
y me pidio que fuese por el,sali a por el y lo
tire varias veces al final ganamos yo cubri a
los compañeros y con todos no pudo..le.tubo que fastidiar mucho no creeis :woohoo: :woohoo:

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280919

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Hey friends, I am with you, fair play, it is important to respect other players.

Do not say rude

or cheat others,

remember you are what you do and say !!!

Greetings!

Hey amigos, estoy con ustedes, el juego limpio, que importante es el respetar a los demás jugadores.

No digas groserías

ni hagas trampa a los demás,

recuerda que eres lo que haces y dices!!!

Saludos!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, frits

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #280935

• KoolKatWarrior
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • (A.K.A. Dr. Budd)
  • Thank you received: 107

[e]hammer_tool wrote: Fair game play reflects on the player. I have some players who I will happily be killed by over and over again, because they flay fair, and if they are better than me, then so be it.

I don't like those that play with a style of cowardliness, spawn killing low ranks, and fleeing the game the second a higher rank player can get off the ground and chase them. It says a lot about them as person. If in a game they have no honor, then I wouldn't want to have a beer with them in real life

Lol I always play fair... And saying most of the pilots are better than me is mostly the truth! Though I play fair all the time, I had to put up with tank glitch users everyday... What has this world come to???
Hey DogFight... It's been awhile
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, dognamitt, BALTOWOLF

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281054

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yo soy el compañerismo azul y rojo :woohoo: :woohoo:

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281103

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Hello friends very good day, then I share a text that I found on the internet with reference to the guidelines.

The promotion of "fair play" aims primarily to recover the sense of "play" as a naturally satisfactory and generally pleasant, honest and fun activity. An essential aspect of fair play is related to the significance internally and society are the notions of "winning" and "compete"; the systematic exclusion of the act of not winning, fair play is not only "win" but to accept losing, you also call fair play, playing without any "cheating" and respecting the partner without profanity or similar events; for some players it is more important to win and not the welfare and good game, this is important in order to avoid arguments and fights respecting the adversary is known to be a good loser and if not win it enrostre opponent.

Then there are friends, the importance of fair play, I invite you to do the same for you Dogfight is increasingly fair game.

Hola amigos muy buen día, a continuación les comparto un texto que encontré en la internet con referencia al Juego Limpio.

La promoción del "juego limpio" tiene como objetivo primordial recuperar el sentimiento de "jugar", como una actividad naturalmente satisfactoria y generalmente agradable, honesta y divertida. Un aspecto esencial del juego limpio está relacionado con la significación que internamente y para la sociedad tienen las nociones de "ganar" y "competir"; la sistemática descalificación del acto de no ganar, el juego limpio no es solamente "ganar" sino aceptar perder, también le llamamos juego limpio, al jugar sin hacer ningún tipo de "trampa" y respetando al compañero sin groserías ni actos similares; para algunos jugadores es más importante ganar y no el bienestar y el buen juego, en esto es importante que para no generar discusiones y peleas se respete al adversario, se sepa ser un buen perdedor y en caso de ganar no se enrostre eso al adversario.

Entonces amigos ahí tienen, la importancia del juego limpio, los invito pues a que hagamos lo propio para que Dogfight sea cada vez más un juego limpio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, Viper10{WP}, frits

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281129

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sí al juego limpio a reir, a charlar,a enseñar
a disfrutar,a soñar,a volar,a ser mejor piloto
mejor persona SÍ A ESO.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281212

• Aioros
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SlipKnoT
  • Thank you received: 309
Hola compañeros en mi opinion los pilotos que insultan jamas se acabaran pero si me gustaría que se guardaran sus palabras por que es muy molesto que digan cosas sin pensar solo por que se enojan de que los maten o no les caiga bien algún compañero.

El juego es para disfrutarlo y pasar un buen rato y tratar de prender de los compañeros.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281562

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pido para todo solidaridad,ayuda y respeto ayer me insulraron,si tienes mal perder sal del juego.el saber perder debe ser tambien
Saber respetar.con insultos solo pierdes.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281621

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

[e]hammer_tool wrote: Fair game play reflects on the player. I have some players who I will happily be killed by over and over again, because they flay fair, and if they are better than me, then so be it.

I bet I can name the Top 2 of those cowardly players you're talking about: Calle & Bubi :lol: Have a beer with them in real life?? Heck! I wouldn't pee-pee on either of them if they were on fire! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Fallen [M]isfits

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281633

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Noo ellos no son aunque podian ser.con estos salgo tras ellos y o van al suelo o salen de la partida.parece ser que ultimamente hay pilotos que solo les gusta insultar por el mero hecho de insultar.son la mayoria pilotos de poco tiempo aquí.eso es lo que mas me preocupa.voy a hacer una seleccion de estos tipos a ver si consigo algo.algunos les da igual que les adviertas o los tires al suelo.no quiero que nuestro gran juego se vaya al garete,debemos luchar contra todo esto,y dadle recuerdos a bubi y calle lol

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #281929

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yo sí al entendimiento entre diferentes idiomas acercamiento entre paises,si a la tolerancia...si te caen muchas veces levantate
otras tantas veces,no insultes,no seas grosero
aprende de esas caidas,aprende a defenderte aprende a luchar.sí al respeto,respeta para
que a tí te respeten mira como juegan los pilotos de honor,siempre estad atentos a sus palabras a sus consejos,no le dispareis y.seguro que os respetaran,preguntadnos cosas
en parte estamos para eso..para ayudaros a ser
grandes pilotos,no os vemos como rivales sino
como pilotos noveles que necesitan ayuda.
no nos veais como amenza inalcanzables ect...miradnos como amigos que llegueis a ser
Pilototos como nosotros o mejores.miradnos como tutores no como un rojo que te va a freir
da igual del escuadrón que seamos,quien quiera
aprender aquí nos tiene,con todo el cariño.
intentad comprender eso un saludo pilotos.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #282208

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hay que tener unos principios para que este juwgo sea mejor y mas tolerable,juega limpio aunque los demas no lo hagan,asi cada día
sumaremos un nuevo piloto.para lograr ese objetivo común para todos.ser ejemplo de
limpieza,respeto,lealtad y honor hacia los demas pilotos ser tú el espejo en el que se miraran los nuevos pilotos.un saludo

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #282212

• bobbysox
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 109

if someone does that it should cost them...deduct a kill from them OR give the person they ducked out on a double kill ( charged to them of course )..

Play Fair if you do the rest also will. 8 years 9 months ago #282217

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
fair play to enjoy the game...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12

• Page: