Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245530

• { G.I. } ! M
  • { G.I. }         !    M's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hi i m M...cool friendly .
  • Thank you received: 524
I don't know, why MORAF's do the camping and sneaking..??
They are a Real MORAF or they got promoted as a part of game,

Today played with Btx and Black devil bubi,
Most of the Famous pilots, but they also doing same camping and sneaking on outnumbered,
after request also they try it.
No use of such like games to play.
what we do else than left the game.

Understand , new pilots are may do this cause lack of knowledge.
but doing by MORAFS is a shameful thing. at least MORAF can follow the ethics of the games.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245531

• Joseph Goebbels
  • Thank you received: 3
They think they are God.
Individuell mehr von bedeutung dass sie und ihre gruppe

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245604

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
I know some will disagree, but it is a tactic. Some don't like it, some do. You will always have someone who believes it is acceptable. If someone is using the tactic and you don't like it, then you have a choice. Leave the game or attempt to counter the tactic.

Respectfully,

RT
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Templar, Ziza, { G.I. } ! M, Acegirl, nightorado, nebular, DN : ENOXX !

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245608

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

RT wrote: I know some will disagree, but it is a tactic. Some don't like it, some do. You will always have someone who believes it is acceptable. If someone is using the tactic and you don't like it, then you have a choice. Leave the game or attempt to counter the tactic.

Respectfully,

RT

True words, RT. Sneaking can actually add some fun to the game. I've had great games where we were trying to figure out who the sneaker was and how to counter them. That I don't mind.

Spawn killing can get you banned. There are degrees to it though. I, myself, could be accused of spawn killing. However, that's mostly from me laying lead down on the runway so I can get my bombs off. I will also clear the skies for bombers coming in, but I generally like to give them a fighting chance and pull them away from the incoming bombers rather than straif them on the runway.

There are those, however, that say they are not spawn killing, but instead are letting them 'get into the air' when their wheels are barely off the ground, going 80, and bombs on their belly. To me, that's just delayed spawn killing. I'm not bitching, and I'm not going to run to the blacklist thread about it, but call it what it is. I don't agree with it, I won't do it, and I will eventually find a way to defeat it. .. i hope anyway. My kdr isn't doing so hot as it is! :)

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, { G.I. } ! M, nightorado, nebular

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245609

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
hm ? Why the same posts ?

MARSHAL oF THE..
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245610

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Not the same Heroicz...Husky just copied mine for reference!

RT

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245611

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Na Rt,
{G.I}!M has the topic posted twice on forum ? How are u btw bud ? :)

& yes..I happen to be MARSHAL oF THE..
:)

Attachments:

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245613

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Oh...missed that...fine bud and how be you?

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245614

• Team Killer.
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kill them all..
  • Thank you received: 329
GI. it is a sad but well known truth that a large percentage of the level 31 got where they are by sneaking camping and spawn killing otherwise they would steal be working their way up the ladder there are some but reached level 31 in as little as 3 months you do the math. I have been playing this game for 2 years as Dr Dave and Team Killer. I have seen the way a lot of them work their way up so it should be of no surprise to anybody to see some level 31's camping,sneaking and spawn killing.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS
The following user(s) said Thank You: { G.I. } ! M, nebular

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245650

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Absolutely correct Wumper,
& the game is still pure & not to spawn with out cause rule is still in affect..but the willing to adapt relies on the flyer/pilot.
I just had a game were darraxx [Mad Rabbit] & I helped a newbie since we out numbered him 2 Marshals to 1 lower level pilot ? How ever won't always be that glamorous, but we can do our part to make it a play'n environment so we can keep gud guys lke u.

MARSHAL oF THE..

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: { G.I. } ! M, Team Killer.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245653

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
Have to disagree with that teamkiller.....i was moraf in 31/2 months and i worked f8r it and spent alot of time in the sky...without sneaking and spawnkilling....and i only camp the campers
The following user(s) said Thank You: { G.I. } ! M, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, WEREWULF

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245675

• { G.I. } ! M
  • { G.I. }         !    M's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hi i m M...cool friendly .
  • Thank you received: 524

RT wrote: I know some will disagree, but it is a tactic. Some don't like it, some do. You will always have someone who believes it is acceptable. If someone is using the tactic and you don't like it, then you have a choice. Leave the game or attempt to counter the tactic.

Respectfully,

RT

Thanks sir RT,
it means any one do camping , sneking as a tactics.

thanks..

Last edit: by { G.I. } ! M.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245677

• Team Killer.
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kill them all..
  • Thank you received: 329

MEAN FOKKER wrote: Have to disagree with that teamkiller.....i was moraf in 31/2 months and i worked f8r it and spent alot of time in the sky...without sneaking and spawnkilling....and i only camp the campers

you can disagree if you like Mean, and I did not single you out but you know there are many level 31 that did get there that way
I COULD NOT CARE LESS

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245862

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
wouldn't say many .....would say a few....and I no u didn't single me out ..they got there just like most morafs they worked for it

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245863

• Ziza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
spawn kill and camping its not the same, guys.

and why moraf do camping and sneaking? because they are smart, in a tactic, fighting, war, and a team game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, Acegirl, DN : ENOXX !

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245864

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
agreed ziza

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245867

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I will never camp unless it's a payback for an idiot like (you know who) however sneaking will now be an option for me as the games being balanced you have to now change you way of thinking or be stuck in that game for hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [M]ad, Gannet, Doggy Dix, nebular

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245924

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
that's no kidding

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245925

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I cant even finish a game anymore ...my battery goes dead...lol

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #245939

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
I'm assuming that everyone who enters a game is given an airplane and not a bicycle. I suggest you use said plane to troll the sky looking for reds to shoot. I'll give you a hint, they might not be in the middle of the field.... ;) :blink:

P.s. Haven't been playing much given the trouble with the apple update but when I come back feel free to shoot me down. I'll be the guy way over there.. B)

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246031

• DN : ENOXX !
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 289
Last few days i played two hangar-bombing missions which give u all an answer for these two questions!
The 1st game was outbalanced 4 vs. 4. Long time not one hang.was bombed on both sides. One group capt.from the reds began to sneaking. Sucessful, i saw him too late,was able to shoot him but we lost one. Without delay his next run was the same way. Nobody was near our base and the sneaker bombs again.
Now its time for a lesson, i was thinkin' and my next run was an long fly few meters over ground along the sneaker-route. Mission ended with 2 bombed enemy hangs.and 1plane down. I was able to flY back to our base and just before landing i saw the group capt.tryn'sneak for 3rd time. This time he hadnt luck, i shoot him before he can bomb. I explained the red that i have done that as revenge and who began it. They are angry about the group capt.and told him to stop. Was thinkin'they understand me.
About camping: After bomb hangs.or carr.its simply not poss.to go straith back,enemy would shoot me! If a few enemys are over the target, i try to shoot them, its useless to go with few reds behind!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246040

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
I have no problem with people sneaking in even.games. its the dorks that think.its cool to do it when its six on two or five on one. That is not tactics thats just poor form no matter what. I will.stay at an.enemy base but only when i know there is a plane about to come in. I will not stay if we out number the reds. If there is a tank close and shooting i get over the tank and do my best to.protect him.or her. I try and treat others the way i would like to be treated. For me its not always about the win or a positive kdr as your death rate has no affect on your rank position. Its not like the old days when if you died you lost points. What matters to me is the quality of the game and a good fight win or lose
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Elim, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by darraxx.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246046

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
when i started the game it seemed like morafs had some mystical power. then when i became a moraf people were saying "golly, there are a lot of morafs" and that was about 8 months ago.

there are plenty of morafs that are awesome people who are willing to help out anybody. many of them only play fair games. they do their best to represent the game well and are severely deadly in the sky.

then there are other morafs that are just guys or gals who made it to level 31. making it to level 31 doesn't always mean someone is gonna give low levels a chance to learn. some play the game their own way and they deal with the nonsense and drama that comes with it.

yin and yang.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Frank Baracca, Elim, 111th| Heroicz, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, nebular, DN : ENOXX !

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246048

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I agree with Rabbit on the lop-sided team issue. That irritates me as well. But I haven't been in an uneven game since the last updates, so I'm not so sure this is as big of an issue as before.

One of the problems with even teams now is the fact that games are going on forever. So sneaking will be used more in order to end games more quickly. I don't have the patience to sneak as it takes a long time to get that high to do it, and I find it very embarrassing to have put all that time into doing it only to get shot down before you can bomb. I've never been very good at it or taken the time to get better at it so it's not something I do. I think that if you're able to pay attention to habits of pilots that you've played against before and learn their tendencies, then you can better combat them in the game.

As far as camping goes, I will only do it if more bombers are behind me and I've already bombed...otherwise I'm going back to my base. But if I'm getting fired at, I'll turn around to shoot back, if I'm successful, continue back to base.

Whether you're a MORAF or not, it's pretty easy to determine which guys do it to win and which guys do it to pad stats. Get their number and try to pay em back in the next game.

At the end of the day, it's a strategy game involving teamwork. Every game calls for different approaches and tactics depending on who's in them and what the game is.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, horriblebreast, Acegirl, nebular

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246049

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
For this reason some may dislike Dev Bubi :angry: ,
But since all these everlasting updates :cheer: he (Bubi) were just about the only pilot that Game to give me a Gud turn fight Zeb so longs for..since "El Mucho updates" :dry: . All knows Bubi is a Dropper who climbs high hoping he wont be spotted, but it were fun. & yeah Bubi were on the Red letters side so why be ignorant knowing he's going to drop the whole game & that he did, so I came out firing & just'tah dropping. Things eventually work'd out without suffering a minus kdr..but instead I played a whole Game against him while other reds put up a mean fight distracting me with relentless aggression. Then the Camp'n started :sick: ...HahahahaLolz. I sat in the run way..it were incredible ! Bubi wouldn't leave ! Just ah Camp'n like it were legal following through with spawn kil'n who ever tried to get their pretty turning little wheels off the drive way ? Hahah.
I think u Guys get The Picture ! Have fun..cuz it ain't over..? :ohmy:
Heroicz had 51 kils. Bubi finished with 66 including Spawning & Camping & dropping. There were plenty of times I flew up on Bubi & his wing men avoiding shots then engaging in DogFights attemping to take them all on !?!?! But it seems Zebra needs technical support from ZUP in order to fly right..isn't that cheating..asking the Developer of the Game to tweak adjustments cuz of him & not nobody else ?? :ohmy: :unsure: :P

Attachment falconufo.jpg not found

Attachment pshcinchair.jpg not found

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246055

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just Kidding Zeb,
Least u play fair :silly: :woohoo: ;)

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246076

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I agree with the wabbit. Rarely will you see me sneak...even during an even game as I love the competition of trying to outshoot the reds. I do however take names of those camping and repay later...a few on which I was successful.'they never left the strip and quit. I will suppress when coming in to bomb and most of the time leave after. If a plane is behind me and against big guns, I may help that plane bomb...not usually successful against big guns. As I'm leaving, I always look back...I'll turn and shoot if being shot at or...if far enough behind enemy lines, take the death and tank. As far as sneaking just to camp...poor form and I'll do the same on that pilot.

I will say, if the pilot camps to pad stats, kill him a couple times and he'll leave...it's their M.O. they leave when stats can't be padded
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246081

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Wumper wrote: Most of the older players, (like me 2 1/2 yrs)., earned it the hard way. It took most of the us 1 1/2 years of playing. Many no longer play. There was great respect for each other. Spawning killed has always been like cheating. And looked down on by almost every older player. Many would tell teammates, who spawned, to stop.

When I attack an airfield or carrier, I would first drop my bombs, then as I left, if a teamate was approaching the target, I will turn and run interference for his/her Bomb run. That is not spawning killing.

This is where I stand on the issue and this is the reason most likely. Wump is right, been here going on 3 years took 1.5 for me to get MORAF. Its the OG's I guess that feel this way.
Honestley I dont fire on a plane taking off bomb or not till I they fire first. I dont sneak, due to the fact that its weak and very Plur like..... That said, I dont think a thing of it when someone does. Mostly with few exceptions its pretty he newer guys, frustration is usually the catalyst and thats understandable.

Call it what ever, fair unfair, weak, tactic. The players that play by the rules of honor are the older players that were here when the Moraf ment you were going to get your ass shot up, but it would be done with out moral scruples. These players for the most part play as they did not as is done.
Thats not to say back in a he day it was all about honor and fair play, lord knows it wasnt. It was much worse then now the spawn killing tank sk was a part of the game and the new guys were seen as easy pionts. We didnt have the rooky server, you spawned in with the like of Bomber blowin you butt off the runway with a tank and Chating LOL the whole time. It wasnt unusual to never get 3 ft off the runway the whole game.

And yet, the MORAFs played a different game, and it was exspected by the new MORAFs to adopt there fair play when making the rank 31.
I believe im one the older players in My squad, Foust has been here a bit longer, the game has changed chivalry is dead and the rules of ingagement have changed.

If your at work he top, it just seems like you should show as example why your there, MORAF used to be more of a club, guy and gals that were respected and had earned the respect shown..... maybe im looking thru rose colored glasses here but I feel that still should be the rule, and for the most part is.

The rest is excuses to behave badly and weak justifications. MORAFs never had either till recent.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246091

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Creo que voy a tomar la palabra si me lo permitis.hay que hay expuesto un tema que creo
es infinitamente mas beneficioso,para los jugadores nuevos,que cuando empezamos nosotros.antes no te dejaban ni despegar eso para empezar,con el tiempo fuimos mejorando unos mas otros menos a base de caer.te.derribaban en el aeropuerto,con el tanque tirandote bombas encima en todos los sitios,a veces habia mas de 2 pilotos encima de ti.que habria sido de todos estos pilotos nuevos rntonces?....seguramente habrian dejado el juego la mayoria.no se puede juzgar a todos los moraf por igual.todos merecen un respeto,no me parece justo poner a todos los MORAF.en el mismo sitio.a quien sea le digo que la mayoria son pilotos honorables,de algunos he aprendido a mejorar igual que otros de mi.por cierto procuro seguir aprendiendo de Todos los grandes ases.en eso es en lo que tendrian que pensar todos los nuevos,y dar gracias encima de que el juego cambio,si fuese como antes no podrian ni volar.todos los moraf hemos ido modelando el juego,para hacerlo mejor,tambiem mejor para todos los nuevos.siempre que podemos ayudamos,no me.parece justo que se insulte a un maximo rango antiguo.muchos por desgracia nivel 31 deben primero ser personas antes que piloto.deberian mirarselo.En cuanto a la manera de actuar...eso va en su conciencia.

Aclaro yo me colado e jugado sin bomba,quien no?siempre lo dire si puedo ayudar a mi equipo
a ganar la mision,siempre que sea de una manera etica,se deberia de contenplar abiertamente.eso si..no matar con tanque en aeropuerto,no hacer espaw killer(aclaro matar sin dejar despegar para ganancia propia sin buscar la meta de ganar la mision)yo me.quedare en el aeropuerto o cerca de el despues del bombardeo,si hay mas de mi equipo entrando,o hay mas de 2 rojos.ya que intentare hechar de la mision a alguno para que mi equipo tenga menos oposicion,si suelto bomba y vuelvo a base genial.pero si veo que me disparan me doy la vuelta para defenderme eso seguro.a mi no me importa si hacen snaker,gota,campig,siempre que sea para qye tu equipo gane puede valer.incluso yo lo puedo hacer para acabar antes y tambien para que no se me haga tan pesada.el que lo hace siempre es su conciencia y manera de Jugar.yoe.limitare a intentar derribarlo o salir a buscarlo.creo que no debemos equivocar las cosas eso si los MORAF almenos la mayoria merecen un respeto.un saludo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Why MORAFs Do Camping and sneaking 9 years 2 months ago #246096

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

I think I'm going to speak if I permitis.hay exposed an issue that I
is infinitely more beneficial for new players, when we started nosotros.antes not let you off that to start and eventually got better some more some less caer.te based felled at the airport, with tirándote tank pumps up everywhere, sometimes there were more than 2 pilots over ti.que would have been all these new drivers then? .... probably would have left the game the mayoria.no can judge all moraf alike. all deserve respect, I do not just put all MORAF in the same sitio.a whoever I say that most are honorable pilots, some have learned to improve the way like other mí.por try to keep learning all large ases.en that's what would have to think all new, and give thanks over the game change, if it were like before or volar.todos could not have been shaping the moraf the game, to make it better, tambiem best for all nuevos.siempre we can help, does not seem right that insults a maximum range antiguo.muchos unfortunately must first be level 31 people before pilot should mirarselo.En as to how to act ... that It is in your consciousness.

I cleared cast and played without pump, who does not? Always tell if I can help my team
to win the mission, whenever an ethical manner, it should openly contenplar that kill with tank sí..no airport, do espaw killer (clarified while killing off for personal gain without seeking the goal to win the mission ) I will stay at the airport or near the after bombardment, if more of my team going, or no more than 2 rojos.ya who attempts the mission's take some to my team to be less opposition if loose pump and again I genial.pero base if I see you shoot me I turn around to defend it seguro.a I do not care if they snaker, gout, campig, whenever so your team can win valer.incluso I can do to end before and also to not make me so pesada.el that makes your consciousness is always Jugar.yo way I will limit myself to try pulling or go buscarlo.creo we should not go wrong things yes the least MORAF most deserve a salute respeto.un
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Gizmo.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds