Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209503

• [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
This thread has been moved to a new location
CLICK THIS LINK

It has been remodeled and is now under the NLR section so I can better manage the thread.

Enjoy!

McFate

Shot Down!!!

(A collectively written choose-your-own-adventure Dogfight story)

“Thwick-Thwack!”

Your SE5a just took two hits. The sound is not unlike a couple of acorns falling on the hood of a car. You bail out while your plane goes down in flames. You desperately bring your rifle to bear! The MORAF in the on rushing D8 is opting to take you out directly rather than just aiming for your chute or your doomed plane. But your investment of time has honed some skills and chat announces that you have won the ridiculous quick-draw competition twice! YES!! First his plane then his chute! You’re amazed at how hard your heart is pumping. A moment later your soldier is touching down in the fields of Gretchland.

Congratulations!
You have leveled up to
Brigadier General III

"Congrats"
"Gratz"
"GJ"
"Congratulations!"

"thanks!!! Woohoo!!!"

You have just reached rank #19

It’s been a good long stretch and your fires are stoked! You have finally earned your swords! The yellow rank insignia is no longer 3 stars dangling above your plane like the connect-the-dots sword below Orion’s Belt, they have been replaced by the two elegant crossed cutlasses! It's a distinction with which your eye has come to automatically mark players whom you know must not be taken for granted. Now, you are one of them. There are unfamiliar red noobs who now spot you with dread, and more blues who are glad to have you spawn on their side! Ah yes, the swords are nice…hmm… though, they would look even better surrounded by stars…

You close the in-game stats board and realize that the timer has finished counting down. You have missed your chance to lob some hopeful tank shots at the airport. The rabid red defenders are now strafing your corpse, some have even come back around to bomb. Lol! You hit Retry and start on another run feeling just a touch distracted. The other blues are still in sight as you level off at 200m and pick up a little speed.

The red who’s D8 you took out from the chute says
“ns”
“interested in a squad?” It’s ‘Eddy P.Rex’, a top 100 player with a ‘MAMAsBoYz’ squad tag. They are one of the largest squads; a real powerhouse. It’s rare to find more than a few games without one of them presiding at the top of the leader board.

Before you can answer, you get other offers for squad membership:

“drop by our forum thread and say you’re ready!”
“Tell them I sent you” says ‘Capt. VonDouche’of "Special Ops ”; a focused killing squad with their own website, separate from the forum. They usually fly together, they seldom speak and rarely show any mercy.

“They wish! Yur signing up with us right?” Says ‘Banjo Plucker’ of the ‘Kill’n’Fokkers’ They are known for their bad-ass attitudes as much as their deadly skills. They have a palpable driven team spirit and are the most likely players to have real squad tattoos and tee-shirts.

“Hey bro, you’re pretty good, gratz on the swords”
“We’ll let ya in if you wanna cruise with us” says ‘Mr. Blunt’ of the ‘Delta 9 High Flyerz’ They are the mellow guys who can display some awesome skills but other times you see them just sitting on the mountain tops or driving tanks off in far corners of the map.

You had been holding out, waiting for invitations form all of these squads. Now the choice is before you. What will you decide? Do you:

Check out the MAMAsBoYz

Mac wrote:

Warning: Spoiler!

Check out "Special Ops"

McFate wrote:

Check out the Kill’n’Fokkers

Big Joe wrote:

Chill with the Delta 9 High Flyerz

(featuring : "Fly. Crash. Die. Repeat." by Luna) used here as the "vision quest"

McFate wrote:

You turn them all down and make your own Squad

Ignore them all and focus on tactics for the mission at hand
*Write or request more story on the mission in progress*
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Skystone, [*M]Reckless, ZebraUp, Thulsa Doom, Killer!, Mac, [M]ad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209506

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I invite anyone to write submissions. The only rules are:

1. No real names, (pilots or squads)
2. No being mean
3. Write in 3rd person to stick with the choose-your-own-adventure style.

For more explanation and suggestions see this link

I will insert story threads on the first post by anyone who would like to contribute.
I would prefer it if people just post their submissions instead of quoting the whole first page. It makes it a lot easier to insert it later.

:)

Credits

(Please generously thank all thread contributors' posts!)

Special thanks to:

Mac For his story for "The MAMAsBoYz" thread and for being the first to provide corrections on "technical details"

Big[G.I.]Joe for his gritty contribution to the "Kill'n'Fokkers" thread

Luna for her reflective piece "Fly. Crash. Die. Repeat" used as the "vision quest" in the "Delta 9 High Flyerz" thread.
( I hope she doesn't mind that I used it this way.)

Cat of doom for using his teenage feline eye to correct my improper text vernacular.

The following user(s) said Thank You: *420*, [*M]VonHuLK

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209508

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

McFate wrote:

Shot Down!

(A choose your own adventure story)

“Thwick-Thwack!”

You’re SE5a just took two hits. The sound is not unlike a couple of walnuts falling on the hood of a car. You bail out while your plane goes down in flames. You desperately bring your rifle to bear! The MORAF in the on rushing D8 is opting to take you out directly rather than just aiming for your chute or your doomed plane. But you’re investment of time has honed some skills and chat announces that you have won the ridiculous quick-draw competition twice! YES!! First his plane then his chute! You’re amazed at how hard your heart is pumping. A moment later you’re soldier is touching down in the fields of Gretchland.

Congratulations!
You have leveled up to
Air Vice Marshal III

"Congrats"
"Gratz"
"GJ"
"Congratulations!"

"thanks!!! Woohoo!!!"

You have just reached rank #22

It’s been a good long stretch and your fires are stoked! You have finally earned your swords! The yellow rank insignia is no longer 3 stars dangling above your plane like the connect-the-dots sword below Orion’s Belt, they have been replaced by the two elegant crossed cutlasses! That distinction with which your eye has come to automatically mark players whom you know must not be taken for granted. Now, you are one of them. There are unfamiliar red noobs now who spot you with dread, and more blues who are glad to have you spawn on their side! Ah yes, the swords are nice…hmm… they would look even better surrounded by stars…

You close the in-game stats board and see that the timer has finished counting down. You have missed your chance to lob some hopeful tank shots at the airport. The rabid red defenders are now strafing your corpse, some have even come back around to bomb. Lol! You hit Retry and start on another run feeling just a touch distracted. The other blues are still in sight as you level off at 200m and pick up a little speed.

The red who’s D8 you took out from the chute says
“ns”
“interested in a squad?” It’s ‘Eddy Puz’ a top 100 player with a ‘MAMAsBoYz’ squad tag. They are one of the largest squads; a real powerhouse. It’s rare to find more than a few games without at least one of them presiding at the top of the leader board.

Before you can answer, you get other offers for squad membership:

“drop by our forum thread and say you’re ready!”
“Tell them I sent you” says ‘Kegel VonDouche’of the ‘Mean Streakers”; a focused killing squad with their own website, separate from the forum. They usually fly together and rarely show any mercy.

“They wish! Yur signing up with us right?” Says ‘Banjo Plucker’ of the ‘Kill’n’Fokkers’ They are known for their bad-ass attitudes as much as their deadly skills. They have a palpable driven team spirit and are the most likely players to have real squad tattoos and tee-shirts.

“Hey bro, you’re pretty good, gratz on the swords”
“We’ll let in if you wanna cruise with us” says ‘Mr. Blunt’ of the ‘Delta 9 High Flyerz’ They are the mellow guys who can display some awesome skills but other times you see them just sitting on the mountain tops or driving tanks off in far corners of the map.

You had been holding out, waiting for invitations form all of these squads. Now the choice is before you. What will you decide? Do you:

Check out the MAMAsBoYz

Check out the Mean Streakers

Turn them all down and Make your own Squad

There are only 5 choices? I would like to add one, if I can? When I had to choose there were a few big squads, and many smaller squads. I was asked to join many squads, big and small. I didn't want to be a number, nor did I believe I would make a big impact on this game. I am not a gamer, never played a Multi-Player game before. Never looked at a forum before, I'm 48, so I grew up playing PONG, Space invaders, asteroids, NES, Playstation1, but then life took over. No gaming for a long while. When I started looking at this forum, I was lost. Trying to find my way around a huge area with no map. Once I figured out how to navigate this thing called a Forum, I wasted countless hours reading old posts. I found an up and coming group of players. About 20 people who had mostly left other squads and come together to form a family. This mix of a squad was called the Misfits. Small but deadly, I never thought I would become a real member, figured I was going to wear a recruit tag forever. All of the members were helpful and nice, many PM's, texts, even phone calls came in to guide me in the right direction. Look at me now. Everyone knows who I am. I helped build one of the BIG squads. It's been a great adventure. I would like to thank all of the member of this squad for bringing me in and believing in me (even when I didn't). Yes, even you sir Fate. One of the greats, I will never forgot our conversations. You are a wise man.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [M] Skystone, Thulsa Doom, [*M] Pagan

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209518

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Er, pardon my correction, but one loses the stars and gets crossed swords at level 19, Brigadier General III. 22 is the first level with the term "Marshall" in it though.
Sorry, i really don't mean to nitpick, but this is a rather stressed happening in the story, and I'm sure you'd rather it was accurate.
I would like a version of the story where the character is a d-bag, and hops between squadrons, finally creating his own, and having it fail.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by Mac.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209545

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Aw shucks Hulky, ya big green lout! Ya bring tears to me eyes. That is a true story! ;)
Those are also welcome here on the thread but as per the "rules" I will only add fictitious names and story arcs that I can fit with the story line. Just about anything can happen here. You can pop back into the game that's going on, team kill everyone and bomb your own hangars, go straight up the middle take everyone down with a two bullets or even your bad breath. :sick:

FICTION BABY! No real names will be added unless it is as a respectful reference to someone such as zuperman. However feel free to use names such as "VonBulk" or "Blüe Mänx", or squads such as "W.O.W". the "Miscreants" or the "SkyWalkers". Just remember: no being mean. You can fly a UFO or an F16, you can use a magic wand or even The Force.

Thanks very much Mac and Cat of doom! Corrections made. I couldn't remember accurately and I was certain someone would correct me if I got it wrong. Nit picking is welcome as everyone here can be an editor or critic. Feel free to comment on thread or by PM. Professor ParrotHead and Miss Luna have an open invitation to help with grammatical guidance. I can only dream that someone such as McCudden, Wig, ziza, Luna or ParrotHead will contribute!

Don't worry if someone has already written a story for a particular part. If you have a small side bar, picture/screenshot, cameo... we can add that too.

Feel free to create a story using one of my starts or write about a squad of your own creation. It's fine if there is more than one story option for a particular squad. The good thing about "choice" stories is that you can create parallel threads and the reader can decide which way to go.

I will work with you to see what we can create. I also welcome suggestions on how to make links to different story lines. (the spoilers are probably not the best meathod)
Edit: I just figured out how to do links!
"Shot Down!!! A dogfight 'choice" adventure story

A squad hopper is a welcome story too. If you write it, we can add dead ends or options to choose to go back to a previous set of choices. I could drop or modify any of my squad suggestions if no one takes them up or if you have a good name and squad which you would like to suggest but you may not be inspired to write a story, feel free to post it and maybe it will inspire someone else.

I'll credit any inserted submissions on the second post on this thread and in the story itself:

Example:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209619

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
and then.....
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209635

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
I guess this is a good time as any to release this. I wrote this quite some time ago during a bout of boredom, but I had no intentions of releasing it. Oh well, I guess it couldn't hurt to do it now. I'm not sure if this fits the criteria of the thread, but here goes:

I'm not sure what to make of this myself, so if anyone has anything to say, please do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp

Last edit: by Luna.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209637

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Big[G.I.]Joe wrote: and then.....

This has now been loaded into the front page.

Come on peeps! More submissions are needed!

(Hey Joe, I hope you don't mind, I did a touch of editing to your piece. Let me know it it's a problem. I didn't change any content, just a bit of punctuation.)

Yea!

Awesome Joe! That's the spirit! Exactly the kind of thing I'm hoping for here. (Of course I'm hoping for anything really...(maybe someone else will make a love story...) :P

I will add it in to the first post when I get home to my computer. Feel free to make edits or corrections here anytime and let me know so I can replace it with any "final drafts" or continuations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209639

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Luna wrote: I guess this is a good time as any to release this. I wrote this quite some time ago during a bout of boredom, but I had no intentions of releasing it. Oh well, I guess it couldn't hurt to do it now. I'm not sure if this fits the criteria of the thread, but here goes:

I'm not sure what to make of this myself, so if anyone has anything to say, please do!

Awesome Luna!

Could we make this some sort of a vision quest as part of an initiation into the Delta 9 High Flyerz?
;)

Lol, it's up you but I could easily incorporate it into that thread with a short transition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR]AceL!nk

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209656

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Bom me exploto la cabeza y hay estaba.un tipo que no entendia mucho, ni de.foros ni d juegos
Ni siqiera de escribir, pero ese tipo fue feliz...al pricipio todo hera.oscuro no conseguia caer nada todos los demas pilotos le destrozaban.ni siquiera su eqipo le.entendia.pero con el tiempo los pozos oscuros se covirtieron en lagos trasparentes como un espejo, ya no le temblaba el pulso eso tipo hera respetado y tambien querido por sus amigos, jamas lloro, siempre aprendiendo, siempre alegre, ese maldito juego le envolvio pero tambien para ser feliz.ya nadie mas se rio de aquel tipo, ese tipo sigue escribiendo sobre la guerra y tambien sobre la paz.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209705

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

(featuring : "Fly. Crash. Die. Repeat." by Luna) used here as the "vision quest"

McFate wrote:

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209709

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

How about my post McFate?

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209740

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Bom me exploto la cabeza y hay estaba.un tipo que no entendia mucho, ni de.foros ni d juegos
Ni siqiera de escribir, pero ese tipo fue feliz...al pricipio todo hera.oscuro no conseguia caer nada todos los demas pilotos le destrozaban.ni siquiera su eqipo le.entendia.pero con el tiempo los pozos oscuros se covirtieron en lagos trasparentes como un espejo, ya no le temblaba el pulso eso tipo hera respetado y tambien querido por sus amigos, jamas lloro, siempre aprendiendo, siempre alegre, ese maldito juego le envolvio pero tambien para ser feliz.ya nadie mas se rio de aquel tipo, ese tipo sigue escribiendo sobre la guerra y tambien sobre la paz.

I'm sorry it took a while for me to respond. I was busy writing last night. ;)
Translation: (some parts did not translate well. Could you check and possibly try to make it able to translate a little better?)

Bom my head exploded and there was a guy who did not understand much, or forums or d games siqiera not write, but that guy was happy ... at all dark hera pricipio not drop anything getting all other pilots smashed him. even his eqipo understood but eventually dark wells covirtieron in transparent lakes as a mirror, no longer trembling pulse that hera kind respected and well liked by his friends, never cry, always learning, always cheerful, that damn enveloped her game but also to be happy and no one else laughed at that guy, that guy is still writing about the war and also about peace.

Thank you for contributing, Charlie8. B)

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209746

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ok lo mirare fate

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209865

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Here is an idea for a start for the "Mean Streak" squad.

Check out the Mean Streak squad

McFate wrote:

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209934

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

McFate wrote: Here is an idea for a start for the "Mean Streak" squad.

Check out the Mean Streak squad

McFate wrote:

Please help collaborate!

I intend "Mean Streak" to be a front for a "black water" sort of thing where they are using a video game to scout talent for remote drone pilots. (think "Ender's Game" or "The Last Starfighter" ) ;)

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209942

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Idk how to spoiler, so McFate, can I post this here, no spoiler, and then you can do that stuff for me in post 1?

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209946

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mac wrote: Idk how to spoiler, so McFate, can I post this here, no spoiler, and then you can do that stuff for me in post 1?

:woohoo:

Sure Mac no problem! I'd actually prefer it if people just post their submissions instead of quoting the whole first page. It makes it a lot easier to insert it later.

But just so you know, to use spoilers you just hit the icon that looks like a webpage with a green arrow pointing down. Then a thing that looks like this will pop up:

[spoiler*][/spoiler]

(I put in an extra * so it won't just turn into a spoiler) Then you can paste or type your text between the ][ .

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209953

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Chapter two to come... Um... Whenever I get around to it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]AceL!nk

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #209962

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Check out the MAMAsBoYz

Mac wrote:

Thanks Mac! I love it! If you feel inclined to make any changes or edits just do it on your original submission post and let me know. I will replace it in the first page.

This has now been loaded into the front page!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]AceL!nk

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210121

• [NLR]AceL!nk
  • Fly Free! Shoot Straight !
  • Thank you received: 76
:P I Luv It!, This game the people who really care about it , are just awesome , I like all those mean pilot's , and there sometime's "cocky" attitude's , lol. But there's not a better squad to be flying with than NLR ,It's the respect we give each other and our fellow squad's,and MAMAsBoYz fall outta the sky just like the rest off us, lol.Sir McFatal I'm very happy you made your choice the LoonyRepublic, your a perfect fit my friend, and the thread is hilarious... :woohoo:

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210207

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
Just saw your request.

I'll work on the updated tunnels for you.

Love your idea!

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210382

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey!

More stories please! We could also use some relevant pics or screenshots or links to other forum threads too. Just post them here and I'll insert them. B)

Keep checking back. I've been adding to the stories bit by bit as well as making edits and such. If you have anything you think would be a good addition, even if it's just a fictitious name or a joke.... I'll post here when a particular thread is finished or anytime an new submission is added.

I'm currently working on the Mean Streak story line. I've got the outline and it's going to get crazy! We're taking dogfight into space to fight off the most wretched and evil one.... TheGodofGods , the daelik of Dogfight past is trying to destroy Gretchland! Will he and his asshat minions succeeded in driving everyone back IRL? "In Real Life" :ohmy: It's up to the cunning plans of Dogfights most dedicated pilots!

:woohoo:

(Feedback is more than appreciated. I haven't written any short stories since high school.)

:unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Mac

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210390

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I have sat and wrote 2 or 3 paragraphs a few times. Everytime I read it back it sounds too lame and I erase it. I will keep trying.

ALL IN 100%

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210503

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Búm me exploto la cabeza y hay estaba úno que nó entendia mucho, ni de foros ni de juegos.
Ni siqiera de escribir, pero ese piloto al final fue felíz...al pricipio todo hera oscuro no conseguia caer a nadie bién, todos los demas pilotos le destrozaban ni siquiera su equipo le entendia,pero con el tiempo los pozos oscuros se covirtieron en lagos trasparentes como un espejo, ya no le temblaba el pulso ese piloto hera respetado y tambien querido por sus amigos, jamas lloro, siempre aprendiendo, siempre alegre, ese maldito juego le envolvio pero también para ser feliz.ya nadie mas se río de aquel hombre ese hombre sigue escribiendo sobre la guerra y tambien sobre la paz.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210505

• { G.I. } ! M
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hi i m M...cool friendly .
  • Thank you received: 524
Thanks all

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210756

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
MAMAzBoYs. Chapter 2.

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #210783

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mac wrote: MAMAzBoYs. Chapter 2.

Thank you Mac!

This has now been inserted into the first page.

Hey everyone! Keep them coming. Please understand that you do not need to write an entire story arch. If you want to submit a side story it can be added to anywhere as a 'spoiler' option. For example someone in any of their stories could go out to the Jolly Roger and have a beer. As an option you could stiff the bartender and insult the bar just to see if you can make it back out the door or you could tip generously and be graced with some good bartender style jokes. Or you could play cards and/or gamble, win or lose planes and upgrades. Anything is possible and welcome as long as it isn't mean.

B)

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 8 months ago #211022

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Just saw your request.

I'll work on the updated tunnels for you....

Still coming, Paul?

I'm working on a part in the "Mean Streak" "Special Ops" thread where we need to use the tunnels. B)

(I'm still adding as I write it.)

"Shot Down!!!" A dogfight "choice" adventure story 9 years 7 months ago #213597

• CaliGirlInc.
  • Thank you received: 137
I can make a love story lol!! :lol:

Queen of Surfing!!!Killer of the waves!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.680 seconds