Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189756

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

Don't be a dick.
Don't bitch. We have all heard it; all experienced it.
Say "hi"; "ns"; "gg"; "congrats"; "sry"; "etc." when it's appropriate.
There is war; war crimes; and atrocities. They are individually and collectively horrible beyond imagination. Avoid all 3 at all costs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189757

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

McFate wrote:

idunno wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote: .

Welcome to T.A.S.K.

Here you will find the dishonorable players list of team killers, traitors and spawn killers. Please post with the names and offenses of pilots who either kill players on their won team (blue), bomb their own hangars, spawn kill in tank or relentlessly spawn kill in plane. This post will be updated so the entire list can easily be viewed. There is also a printable version for download(coming soon). If you are on this list and disagree please post and explain why.

======================================
T.A.S.K. List
JIHAD *** SYUHADATeam Killer
scouserTTeam Killer
killer beansTeam Killer
Moondoggie08Team Killer
Sackoff_KnitlerTeam Killer
EE OrangeTeam Killer
####'sTeam Killer
NENADNNNTeam Killer
DreadnoughtTeam Killer
noblegasTeam Killer
StratocasterTeam Killer
Jose VegaTeam Killer
rfateTeam Killer
Killer596Team Killer
Dylan SingTeam Killer
LplatesTraitor
rogercolleyTraitor/Potty Mouth
Kero ZenSpawn Killer
LowenhardtSpawn Killer
BizmartSpawn Killer
DiscoballSpawn Killer
Masa50Spawn Killer
kkhotySpawn Killer
~~~°°~~~Spawn Killer/Potty Mouth
teatPotty Mouth
Dan-DanPotty Mouth
Watch Only
Mr. MejiaTeam Killer
ktm530Traitor
DynomiteTeam Killer
TarySpawn Killer
Night PiggyTeam Killer
MousestoneSpawn Killer
GRAZT-MOSLEPotty Mouth
Lieutenant ColTeam Killer
Rambo IIITeam Killer

T.A.S.K.E.R.S.

Who are T.A.S.K.E.R.S.? They are TEAM AND SPAWNKILLER EMPOWERED REVENGE SOCIETIERS, not vigilante, but harsh payback teachers. This is not for the feint of heart kids, here you will shed your decency briefly to make this game playable for decent members. YOUR mission if you decide to choose it..is KILL. There will be NO warnings given to transgressors, if you see them doing it, kill them, let the system warn them. Then post here for all of us, pics of your schooling is welcome and encouraged. FREEDOM IS A ROAD SELDOM TRAVELLED BY THE MULTITUDES.

DOWNLOAD LIST

I dont know how to post links yet..but i found this dead/old thread..is this still practiced?...

Today only nine of the 36 names would still be on the list due to the new mechanisms zuperman has coded into the game since T.A.S.K was flying. Those nine are all for spawnkilling.

And only if a tank is the killer....

Flyin and dyin

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189760

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Keep in mind folks, the game has become more and more laggy. If Zuperman codes in more forced fixes to keep the poor form player in check, the more lag we will be effected by.

All of the opinion's posted here are well thought out and sound..... Not really very easy to apply to the his game though. Not with out a price. So maybe Zup understands this and is only willing to sacrifice so much of the quality of the game to keep people in check..... Maybe not, I don't know for certain. His language and posture, to me anyway, say he is fully a where of our trite bitching and is going to let the issue work itself out...... Which it does BTW. Look at the TASK List and the names. How many still play? Seriously it may seem we are always dealing with these players, only its the behavior that has be consistent, the players are gone, or are so seldom seen I bet you all would have a hard time naming the day you last saw them.....

They will always be here, always. No matter what we do or don't do, poor form players are always going to be here.they will never stay long but they will come. Luna was the most belie able post and accurate. We all know the difference between honor and evil, its not going to make a difference if we have a code of ethic's as a group. Just keep your personal one in check and leave it at that.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Finn

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189802

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
The purpose of me posting TASK was not to be on the lookout for those old offenders,but the ones that play now,a partial solution to make these guys hate the game. Maybe they will leave,in this solution Zupe need not code the game more,so no additional lag,with more experienced players why not use that skill to run them off?..read once where when some started they were overwhelmed by higher skiled players,why not use that for good?

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189834

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Well stated Redbaroness. The way you act in the game, in my opinion, is a reflection of how you act in real life. I have not been around for years like a few folks on here but I have come to the conclusion there are some folks I just wont share the skies with, and leave when they arrive, regardless of the team the are on. That may sound a bit snobbish, or childish, or whatever, but when they are reds they frustrate me to no end and when they are blue, well I completely empathize with the reds and feel for them. Staying in the game, again in my opinion, condones the behavior that makes the game less enjoyable for me.

This is an interesting thread and it seems the different opinions are well presented. I think it would be safe to say that each one of us plays using a slightly different, albeit similar, code of ethics and rules, keeping the game mostly interesting and fun... why else are we all here?

Just my .02

Jim

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Finn

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189894

• Team Killer.
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kill them all..
  • Thank you received: 329

idunno wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote: .

Welcome to T.A.S.K.

Here you will find the dishonorable players list of team killers, traitors and spawn killers. Please post with the names and offenses of pilots who either kill players on their won team (blue), bomb their own hangars, spawn kill in tank or relentlessly spawn kill in plane. This post will be updated so the entire list can easily be viewed. There is also a printable version for download(coming soon). If you are on this list and disagree please post and explain why.

T.A.S.K. List
JIHAD *** SYUHADATeam Killer
scouserTTeam Killer
killer beansTeam Killer
Moondoggie08Team Killer
Sackoff_KnitlerTeam Killer
EE OrangeTeam Killer
####'sTeam Killer
NENADNNNTeam Killer
DreadnoughtTeam Killer
noblegasTeam Killer
StratocasterTeam Killer
Jose VegaTeam Killer
rfateTeam Killer
Killer596Team Killer
Dylan SingTeam Killer
LplatesTraitor
rogercolleyTraitor/Potty Mouth
Kero ZenSpawn Killer
LowenhardtSpawn Killer
BizmartSpawn Killer
DiscoballSpawn Killer
Masa50Spawn Killer
kkhotySpawn Killer
~~~°°~~~Spawn Killer/Potty Mouth
teatPotty Mouth
Dan-DanPotty Mouth
Watch Only
Mr. MejiaTeam Killer
ktm530Traitor
DynomiteTeam Killer
TarySpawn Killer
Night PiggyTeam Killer
MousestoneSpawn Killer
GRAZT-MOSLEPotty Mouth
Lieutenant ColTeam Killer
Rambo IIITeam Killer

T.A.S.K.E.R.S.

Who are T.A.S.K.E.R.S.? They are TEAM AND SPAWNKILLER EMPOWERED REVENGE SOCIETIERS, not vigilante, but harsh payback teachers. This is not for the feint of heart kids, here you will shed your decency briefly to make this game playable for decent members. YOUR mission if you decide to choose it..is KILL. There will be NO warnings given to transgressors, if you see them doing it, kill them, let the system warn them. Then post here for all of us, pics of your schooling is welcome and encouraged. FREEDOM IS A ROAD SELDOM TRAVELLED BY THE MULTITUDES.

DOWNLOAD LIST

I dont know how to post links yet..but i found this dead/old thread..is this still practiced?...

Where's my name??? Who do I gotta kill to get on the list?!?!?..
I COULD NOT CARE LESS

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #189954

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
you cant,,this list is exclusive,by invitation only by members from TASK.

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 9 years 10 months ago #190042

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: Sorry for the "crap", Finn. Really.
I need to learn to be more polite with my words. I appologise for that.
I just think that we should concentrate our forces to fight team killers and dirty-mouth pilots, which, by the way, are popping on DF skies last months...
Please, accept my appologies.

sounds like thats what TASK was trying to do

There are no Rules: An Article on DF Ethics 7 years 10 months ago #336197

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
INCRIVEL COMO NINGUEM NO JOGO CONSIGA GERENCIAR O ESQUADRAO, EU CRIEI UM ESQUADRAO E EU NAO SEI COMO GERENCAR MEU ESQUADRAO.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds