Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

To the Mods: Spawnkilling 10 years 2 months ago #159759

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
and to keep the campers from camping....dont shoot them from behind which forces return fire....I think the repair Zueprman has currently is perfect....at least the repair gives more time for the bomber to head back to the base.....thats better than the suggestion which minimizes that ability altogether...."law of unintended consequences"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by |111th|tSwopCaml.

To the Mods: Spawnkilling 10 years 2 months ago #159891

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
LOL......Another thread regarding spawn killing.

In answer to the original posts question.......yes, but it's totally situational.

This topic has recently been raised again on the mod site. Several suggestions have been made that require the issue to be programmed out. How well they might work will only be known if they are implemented. Due to the amount of work it would require for an unknown result...they may never be implemented. Until then I suggest applying the golden rule.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, jacklpe, Frank Baracca

Last edit: by --J--.

To the Mods: Spawnkilling 10 years 2 months ago #159922

• Weather[*M]an
  • Weather[*M]an's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
J I strictly created this post based on the mounting complaints. I know Joaquin is doing what he can with what he has, but this one action is causing so much dissention and driving people away that to not see that it is a disease on this game is either ignorant or arrogant. I may be fairly new and I may not pull much weight, but I do know what my eyes see and my ears hear. All I am asking is to not allow this issue to kill this game. Spawnkilling is an addiction, most hate and want to be rid of it, but are afraid that the treatment will kill them.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

To the Mods: Spawnkilling 10 years 2 months ago #159923

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
It may be useful for Weatherman and other newer players to know that The Great SpawnKilling Debate is woven into the very fabric of Dogfight as tightly as are little flying bi-wingy thingies. After several years of beating this venerable dead horse I'd be afraid that ending it might throw Planet DF off its axis and send it spinning into virtual digital handheld space. Which is to say, "If it hasn't killed the game by this time it never will."

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Sgt.York, mpenalba

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds