Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154730

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Dr Dave wrote: Dent I may get shot by leaving but I still think it's better than camping over a base. For one thing if you camp what happens? When they do get up they drop their bombs to give chase, then what? Your teams coming into a bounce of bombless reds while trying to bomb.... Your NOT doing your team any favors by camping because you can't cover them all and your team is then lead to slaughter by your actions...... Don't forget to say your welcome team mates...

I believe that camping (NOT spawnkilling!) is a tactic. I notice Dr.Dave that you were referring to a bombing mission in your comment.. whereas if you finally get to the enemy base & bomb the hangar (or carrier) you have earned the right to shoot down some reds while unencumbered by a bomb in order to fight your way out of there.. or provide "cover fire" if you have incoming teammates. (by 'incoming' I DO mean incoming i.e. they are literally within 10-20 seconds of bombing) Other than that it is camping.. especially in a lopsided game.

In all other missions in Dogfight except for the actual dogfight mission 'camping' is just sound tactics, i.e. when you are dogfighting me over your base you are too busy to be shooting at my zep or teammates while they're taking out the zep or capturing my carrier. I don't complain that there are 4 of you trying to shoot me down while in a dogfight over the red base while I am there.. I am just trying to keep your attention focused on me! Just saying, that is my viewpoint on it.
I DON'T consider shooting down reds before they have cleared the runway as camping. That is spawnkilling regardless of whether or not you shoot them before they have even started to roll down the runway or just literally gotten their wheels off the ground.. they can't maneuver so you might as well just have shot them while they were sitting there. Either way is spawnkilling, make no mistake about it.
Just my 2 cents..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Longrifle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154733

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
Z what I'm saying is you can tie up one maybe two reds but the rest are now bombless and going after your team mates because you decided to hang around or camp. And after they get you. And they will. Now they'll have at your team mates before they can bomb. How is that helping them?
I could care....But I dont

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154735

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

Davy Crockett wrote:

dentinhead wrote:

Dr Dave wrote: Sorry Dent I should have been more clear, My comment wasn't directed at you but more at the conversation in General

Didn't need an apology, Not from you :) :P
I don't think if you and I did have an argument it'd get out of control.... Couple of open palm slaps and claw marks with some fat jokes directed at each other n We'd be drinking cheap beer together... ;)

Edit: And as far as clear post's, You have to stick your head in a toilet, Hold for 3 minutes till your faint, pull your head out and then read my post.... Maybe just maybe you could understand what I posted... :)

DENTINHEAD, please keep your advise to yourself, when i put my head in the toilet it overflowed and I had to clean up the mess, also I could not do it for 3 minutes. Gezzzz, what horrible advise.

I had to sign back on just to say...... LMFAO.......

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154736

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

Dr Dave wrote: Z what I'm saying is you can tie up one maybe two reds but the rest are now bombless and going after your team mates because you decided to hang around or camp. And after they get you. And they will. Now they'll have at your team mates before they can bomb. How is that helping them?

He does make a point Zebra. Is camping 3 against one ever a good idea? (of course my answer is no) It's a sarcastic question....

My time is up.... I don't like to hang around too long... I'll catch ya all later....

Zebra, Think about what Dave said... First I've heard mention of what he said... He's right they will all drop bombs... Bad tactic if your camping on 4 reds and you have 3 team mates coming in...

I'll take the back shot.... LOL :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154737

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dr Dave wrote: Z what I'm saying is you can tie up one maybe two reds but the rest are now bombless and going after your team mates because you decided to hang around or camp. And after they get you. And they will. Now they'll have at your team mates before they can bomb. How is that helping them?

Well Doc, I ONLY decide to 'hang around' during a bombing mission if I see my teammates incoming.. within the previously stated time period.. other than that I just want to shoot down a few in order to make my escape.. as I am a pretty good dodger & weaver I quite often DO escape with my arse intact after bombing.. although less often when you or Davy or MaX or Hulk or wig etc. are in the game.. (& when I am lucky enough to have actually made it all the way there to bomb lol!) I want to be able to try & bomb again with that same plane if possible! Though that rarely happens with my keyboard limitations, yet I still keep trying!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154740

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Dr Dave wrote: Davy he said put your head in it, NOT put your head in it then flush.....

DR. DAVE, do you sir really believe im that stupid, for your information my head raised the existing water level until it overflowed. Gezzzz

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154741

• fb_100006425037394
  • Thank you received: 4
...perhaps you should have flushed the stool before you put your head in...might have decreased the odds of an overflow if you'd emptied it first. Just a thought. :sick: :sick:

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154750

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Ah, the noob server.

Why did zup create the noob server?
As I understand it, he could not create rules, or built in protections largely against spawnkillers without negative impact on the rest of the game play. He mentioned in one of the threads that he was getting a huge amount of complaints from New players about high ranks making it impossible to get into the air enough to learn to fly. (Asshats)

So Luke's argument that zup would have stopped it if he wanted to is BS. Okay. So we are all in the big boy server. Just like in the real world, there are people who are into shoplifting, there are racists, thugs and biggots. There are people with mental health issues and people who lack any compassion. There are people who need to be locked up and removed from society.

There are people in this game who don't give a rat's ass about other players.

Some players have earned a permanent ban. Mostly because they have flown off their rocker and started getting out of control and crossed lines that effect people in the real world. I think the line should be drawn a little tighter, but that's my opinion.

So what do we do?

As Tony Sopprano would say "What can ya do?"

If dogfight were a bigger game their could be servers designated for different types of players. I've played some other games which had such servers. Some for advanced players, or those who wanted a serious match, others for those who wanted a more casual match. Some were segregated by having a maximum or minimum kdr. Some matches were open to anyone or you could create your own match with a chosen mission and you could invite or reject anyone you wanted. Hmm?

I don't think we're big enough and I don't think echoboom has the resources available to put into this game. Perhaps if it were a larger-than-mobile application....

Unless we're going to give moderators more power and provide some firmer guidelines which include ejecting asshats, it looks like we're just stuck with what we've got.

(Edit, btw, those other games have a 3-5 second immunity for spawning. That might solve it. A 5 second immunity would really help. The only trouble would be when you are coming in to bomb south base. I suppose everyone would change their approach, or maybe zup could turn south base 90degrees like north base is.)

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154751

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

[M]bhfoust wrote: I agree with cricket on one point. If you battle across the map,and make it to the last hill. Shoot everything that moves. Because at this time there will likely be at least two to three reds trying to stop you...for me its hard to find a plane in a bunch of banner and names. So I dont lift my finger from the fire button, 90% of the time I get shot down anyway. Thats the only time I will shoot a plane on take off.

Agree. Now with the mondo banners I'm just spraying with all available ammo on a bomb run, but every plane that takes off immediately turns the fire hose on me as well. A blue helping spray the runway is cover fire if I'm over the hills and inbound. No bomb? N blue on the last leg of the run? Not cover fire. The strange thing is when I drop and turn I am always shot in pursuit. Why help me back to the respawn/rearm point when I have already declared the intent to leave on my own and fly all the way back, subtracting from the available combat power? I'm usually forced to turn and fight, and even if downed it's usually in good tanking range.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [NLR] McFate

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154758

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

tKestrel wrote:

Cricket wrote:

Luke Skystalker wrote: Yes I am. Adds to the realism of the game. When I started you could be shot down while sitting, just as soon as you spawned in. I took it, and I am still here. There are still plenty of games where I am hard pressed to get off the runway. It is simply part of the game.

I mostly agree, it's a part of the game. If I shoot my way through the enemies defenses and make it to their base, popular opinion is I should let them in the air to shoot at me first. Why? Shouldn't the advantage be mine?

On the flipside, if an enemy breaks through to my base, I'll try to time my takeoff just right. I won't whine if he shoots my down while taking off, in my opinion they've earned that right. They have the advantage, like they should.

Cricket, thats understandable and i wont whine when a bomber is shooting me down so he can bomb. Thats understood, but spawnkilling over and over and over and over win no bombers insight??? Wheres the strategics, wheres the honor, there is none. It's all for easy kills and points. I spawnkilled when I was new to this game because others did it to me, i thought it was normal. But it wasn't fun... It was for points. The fun is in the battle. I know sky is a hard kill when we fight, but it ruins my respect for him when in the same game when its me against 5-6 and he is camping on me with no bombers around. It's simply not fair.

And as for skystalker having a hard time taking off, it's his rep, everyone knows he spawnkills and they don't want him in the air....

Is it understood, though? I've done exactly what I said, shot my way into the red base, took out the taxiing plane, bombed hangars, and attempted my escape, only to be "blacklisted", if you will, on the misfits thread, twice. Trying to explain my reasoning only got me the typical GreyGhost response, name calling and threats, hah. Seems like everyone has a different idea of what you can and cannot do. I don't worry about points, kills, or "honor". I just do what I think is the right move at that particular moment to increase my teams chances of winning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154765

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE

Luke Skystalker wrote: To all of you out there who think that an aircraft circling the runway and shooting down planes is spawnkilling, you are wrong. That is NOT spawnkilling. It is cover fire. Someone sitting in plane or tank waiting is technically spawnkilling. However that assumes one's plane is a spawn. This is technically not a game, but rather a war simulator. Game or war simulator, if the esteemed Mr. Grech didn't wish to allow cover fire, he would ban people for it. He already placated the whiners by making it so you cannot be shot down while merely sitting on the runway. Personally, I miss that. Anyhow, I don't whine about being shot on the runway, and to all of you who do, I say if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Here's the argument guys... No where in his original post did he say anything about after a bomb run... No he's talking about parking his ass over a base to wait for spawning planes. I assume he means by dropping at his base which I've seen him do many times, And running over to reds base to "cover" like a coward... That's why I chimed in... If you fight your way in and (key word) BOMB then fight your way out but don't hang around to cover thats a load of crap and you know it. It's only a cowardly way of ranking up nothing more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154767

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Cricket wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

Cricket wrote:

Luke Skystalker wrote: Yes I am. Adds to the realism of the game. When I started you could be shot down while sitting, just as soon as you spawned in. I took it, and I am still here. There are still plenty of games where I am hard pressed to get off the runway. It is simply part of the game.

I mostly agree, it's a part of the game. If I shoot my way through the enemies defenses and make it to their base, popular opinion is I should let them in the air to shoot at me first. Why? Shouldn't the advantage be mine?

On the flipside, if an enemy breaks through to my base, I'll try to time my takeoff just right. I won't whine if he shoots my down while taking off, in my opinion they've earned that right. They have the advantage, like they should.

Cricket, thats understandable and i wont whine when a bomber is shooting me down so he can bomb. Thats understood, but spawnkilling over and over and over and over win no bombers insight??? Wheres the strategics, wheres the honor, there is none. It's all for easy kills and points. I spawnkilled when I was new to this game because others did it to me, i thought it was normal. But it wasn't fun... It was for points. The fun is in the battle. I know sky is a hard kill when we fight, but it ruins my respect for him when in the same game when its me against 5-6 and he is camping on me with no bombers around. It's simply not fair.

And as for skystalker having a hard time taking off, it's his rep, everyone knows he spawnkills and they don't want him in the air....

Is it understood, though? I've done exactly what I said, shot my way into the red base, took out the taxiing plane, bombed hangars, and attempted my escape, only to be "blacklisted", if you will, on the misfits thread, twice. Trying to explain my reasoning only got me the typical GreyGhost response, name calling and threats, hah. Seems like everyone has a different idea of what you can and cannot do. I don't worry about points, kills, or "honor". I just do what I think is the right move at that particular moment to increase my teams chances of winning.

well ur point is undertood completely, in my oponion.. I dont care if I get shot while im taking off. Sire it aggervates me, but who doesnt get alil peeved off when they get shot down lol. Im sure EVERYONE has said ever word in the book when getting shot down, whether its taking off or in a.dogfight at least oce. Its normal. But I still understand y its being done. Now my problem is when say skystalker here is camping with noone to actually cover. He has no bombers in visible 4ane, yet he continues to kill me befre my wheels leave the ground.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154768

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Longrifle wrote:

[M]bhfoust wrote: I agree with cricket on one point. If you battle across the map,and make it to the last hill. Shoot everything that moves. Because at this time there will likely be at least two to three reds trying to stop you...for me its hard to find a plane in a bunch of banner and names. So I dont lift my finger from the fire button, 90% of the time I get shot down anyway. Thats the only time I will shoot a plane on take off.

Agree. Now with the mondo banners I'm just spraying with all available ammo on a bomb run, but every plane that takes off immediately turns the fire hose on me as well. A blue helping spray the runway is cover fire if I'm over the hills and inbound. No bomb? N blue on the last leg of the run? Not cover fire. The strange thing is when I drop and turn I am always shot in pursuit. Why help me back to the respawn/rearm point when I have already declared the intent to leave on my own and fly all the way back, subtracting from the available combat power? I'm usually forced to turn and fight, and even if downed it's usually in good tanking range.

Several good points you have there Longrifle..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154769

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Right Dave. Just to ram the case firmly into the ground here :

Luke said:

"He already placated the whiners by making it so you cannot be shot while merely sitting on the runway. Personally, I miss that."

So this guy wants to be able to shoot you when you are not even able to fire yet. He likes it when he can destroy his enemy without relying on skill. He would probably be tank camping all the time if he would not banned for it. This is the kind of player that zup has worked on ways to counter but as he has said; many of the solutions would have a negative effect on the game play.

Zuperman has spent many hours of work in on this game trying to protect it form jerks like this.
(I know this to be true because I've read a lot of his notes on the forum.)

Luke says if zup didn't want that kind of play he would ban people for it. Really? How practical is that? Zup is supposed to personally monitor the game to get rid of these actions? The other problem he has run into is that when the moderators do ban people they flood his email with whining complaints of how they were unfairly banned. :blink:

Unfortunately obtuse people are just part of life and this game.

Asshats!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Dr Dave., Longrifle

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154770

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

McFate wrote: Right Dave. Just to ram the case firmly into the ground here :

Luke said:

"He already placated the whiners by making it so you cannot be shot while merely sitting on the runway. Personally, I miss that."

So this guy wants to be able to shoot you when you are not even able to fire yet. He likes it when he can destroy his enemy without relying on skill. He would probably be tank camping all the time if he would not banned for it. This is the kind of player that zup has worked on ways to counter but as he has said; many of the solution would have a negative effect on the game play.

Zuperman has spent many hours of work in on this game trying to protect it form jerks like this.
(I know this to be true because I've read a lot of his notes on the forum.)

Luke says if zup didn't want that kind of play he would ban people for it. Really? How practical is that? Zup is supposed to personally monitor the game to get rid of these actions? The other problem he has run into is that when the moderators do ban people they flood his email whit whining complaints of how they were unfairly banned. :blink:

Unfortunately obtuse people are just part of life and this game.

Asshats!

Funny how they whine to zup then come to forum and accuse everyone else of whining
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave., [NLR] McFate

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154771

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Cricket wrote:

I'm glad someone takes skywalkers side, instead of everyone ganging up on him..:) though I may add, I never seen skywalker spawnkilling but if he does, it's not bannable really (unless he uses a tank) ...I used to hover over the base and shoot as they take off but now I wait till they are able to fly around (when I'm at red base) ...otherwise I just hang around the hill by the red base:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154772

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

dentinhead wrote: I only camp to escape. and another. oh and just to make sure, another. . . (period).. . Every darn time I turn to run or leave I get shot in the back... Even by the very people that complain about camping.... every time....never fails

Heck I've been called a camper,,, broke off to leave and the very a'holes that just called me a camper shot me in the back.... More than one of ya.....

Just had a guy complain about a sneaker in a 2 vs 3 (well known player). He was 2 we were 3. We had a sneaker get in and bomb.... I agreed with everything he had to say (well known player).... GUESS WHAT.... the odds changed we was 2 he was 5.... The well known player sneaks in to our base and bombs..... I really don't care, But I had to call him on it.... You complain and then do the very same thing, With worse odds than what you complained about.... I called him on the complaining not the bombing.... And it was his comment that I had to call him out on after he bombed.... The original sneaker had left the game wayyy before the Well known complaining player did his sneak..... Honor, Loyalty, Respect?..... This game is just a little slice of real life....

Hey General, I think that is starting to look alot like me know... :)

Boy, I probably just PO'd some people.... Just shoot me in the back again to get even... I am no better than the dog poo on the sole of your shoe..... But I'm a happy SH&% CYA all later...

Edit: Not quite everyone has shot me in the back... :)

I'm sure I have shot you in the back and it made me feel so happy;);) lol

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154774

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

I have tied up 8 reds buy chasing them all at their base and ended up winning many many times because the blue bombers came in either by plane or tank:) hanging around the red base (not shooting them at take off) or by the hill, does not mean one is a coward...yall think the game needs only bombers to play fair. Their should always be fighters/chasers/sneaky bombers etc......I play the way I feel is right and that's that...call me chicken, coward or late for supper. It's the way I played before u started playing and it will be the way I play when/ if you retire from playing. As I said, have fun playing. If there are certain players that drop? Well, drop too and meet them at their game. If you make it to my base? Shoot me as I take off if you like. It does not bother me at all:) The only thing that ruins a game is whining. Just meet the camper/dropper at his terms..I'm really not that hard to beat:) I do apologize though for chasing and hovering around a red base where there are only 2 or 3 reds. I have done this in the past and for that I'm sorry. As for conforming to just playing a regular bombing mission without dropping/chasin/hanging around the hill? Not going to happen:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____, [NLR] McFate

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154791

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE

General jackson wrote:

I have tied up 8 reds buy chasing them all at their base and ended up winning many many times because the blue bombers came in either by plane or tank:) hanging around the red base (not shooting them at take off) or by the hill, does not mean one is a coward...yall think the game needs only bombers to play fair. Their should always be fighters/chasers/sneaky bombers etc......I play the way I feel is right and that's that...call me chicken, coward or late for supper. It's the way I played before u started playing and it will be the way I play when/ if you retire from playing. As I said, have fun playing. If there are certain players that drop? Well, drop too and meet them at their game. If you make it to my base? Shoot me as I take off if you like. It does not bother me at all:) The only thing that ruins a game is whining. Just meet the camper/dropper at his terms..I'm really not that hard to beat:) I do apologize though for chasing and hovering around a red base where there are only 2 or 3 reds. I have done this in the past and for that I'm sorry. As for conforming to just playing a regular bombing mission without dropping/chasin/hanging around the hill? Not going to happen:)

At lest we know who's been laying the eggs for breakfast now. Cluck cluck.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154792

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TheGodOfGods wrote:

Luke Skystalker wrote: Tkestrel spawnkilling is not bannable, and you are just a whiner.

Confirmed!

EXTERMINATE

ok so how many times do we have to shoot you, for you to be exterminated? cuz von hulk shot you like 30 times , and you shot him twice....seems to me you was exterminated. lmao good luck trying to get Kestrel. ..I don't see that working out to good for you. Kes is one of the toughest players here
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154793

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ok luke and fake ol god, try this on for size. This is from J, a,mod. since u dont want to believe me, believe him!

tKestrel wrote: Guys, i know spawnkilling isn't bankable but luke skystalker is ruining games with his constant sk'ing and ruining games is bankable. He sk'end me and several others over and over and over!! No bombers or other teammates in sight. And he was bombless! Cant we please do something about this jerk

--J-- wrote: I see a lot about how "Spawn Killing is not bannable".

I assure you that spawn killing is bannable.

Any behavior that is " game ruining " is bannable.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave., GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Jasonmc, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154794

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]bhfoust wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

Luke Skystalker wrote: Tkestrel spawnkilling is not bannable, and you are just a whiner.

Confirmed!

EXTERMINATE

ok so how many times do we have to shoot you, for you to be exterminated? cuz von hulk shot you like 30 times , and you shot him twice....seems to me you was exterminated. lmao good luck trying to get Kestrel. ..I don't see that working out to good for you. Kes is one of the toughest players here

gee I wouldn't say that, but I am one hell of a pilot to catch. I may not be able to give off a shot, but I can make it to where you can either.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154917

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Dr Dave wrote:

General jackson wrote:

At lest we know who's been laying the eggs for breakfast now. Cluck cluck.

lolol :)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154932

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TheGodOfGods wrote:

[M]bhfoust wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

Confirmed!

EXTERMINATE

He didn't even kill us.

Get your facts straight.

EXTERMINATE!

u want to know y, u leave every time i join in a game. U dont even stay for 5 sec. So its ur fault u havent faced me. Prepare for extinction. This dodo is not an easy kill

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154945

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TheGodOfGods wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

[M]bhfoust wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

Confirmed!

EXTERMINATE

He didn't even kill us.

Get your facts straight.

EXTERMINATE!

u want to know y, u leave every time i join in a game. U dont even stay for 5 sec. So its ur fault u havent faced me. Prepare for extinction. This dodo is not an easy kill

We don't even know what your name is. We only look for Misfits, and leave if we see none.

Bhfoust and you sure making up lies.

No problem though, you both will soon be glowing and on the floor.

EXTERMINATE!

funny...last time we met you was on the floor a lot more than I was. pick a server lets see who glows the brightest.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154946

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TheGodOfGods wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

[M]bhfoust wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote:

Confirmed!

EXTERMINATE

He didn't even kill us.

Get your facts straight.

EXTERMINATE!

We don't even know what your name is. We only look for Misfits, and leave if we see none.

Bhfoust and you sure making up lies.

No problem though, you both will soon be glowing and on the floor.

EXTERMINATE!

lol u dont know my name thats a good one. Y dont u look on my profile and c my name dumbass. It's not hard to miss, everyone calls me kes or tkes around here. There's a hint that kestrel must be my name. Dam, what are u, 5? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And as for killing me, good luck, I'm not the easiest kill out there. I know a whole book of tricks and maneuvers that have made me so strong. U fly by wit, so u cant be to hard to kill.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154948

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

U know what, ur not worth my time, call me when ur ready to take this off the forum and settle this like men, or what ever the hell u are! Stupid kids these days man, ur mom must be so ashamed of u. Ur best friend is ur imaginary one and u pick on guys that can turn u into a puddle and ur to stupid to even realize who's really getting owned out there on the battle field.
C ya assofasses!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buckwild121

Last edit: by tKestrel old.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154950

• Buckwild121
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 63
daaaaaaYyyyyyyyuuuuuuuum
Don't get in front of me unless you want a bullet tatoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154986

• MJA
  • Thank you received: 5
Luke

I'm with you!! Too many people have their own opinions on how everyone else should play the game.

In my view "achieve the mission, look after your team and shoot the hell out of red" is the rule.

Sometimes you get shot a few times taking off or you are in a one sided game - well suck it up princess and find a way. Some days we all get smashed....it's a game! Somedays it's 5 v 1 - well it's more fun if you are the 1!

Shooting planes on the ground gets boring so everyone stops doing it after a while anyway (except if it's Wig!... then it's not boring).

Perhaps the force is just stronger in you.

Spawnkilling 10 years 3 months ago #154994

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
But im still here! Lmao

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds