Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147060

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
I think the best is the lag excuse ...they never complain about lag until you start getting the better of them, yet everyone suffers from lag. I have kinda come to terms with playing in games with a lot of lag, nothing I can do will change it. My connection is good, so you just learn to make sure you put some extra bullets in them...not to big of a deal. Drives me crazy for someone to say that I'm lagging every time I shoot them down, or I hit you 100 times.....yeah...really, how many times do you think I hit you, yet I'm down myself. Only difference is I wasn't the one crying about it. Or the new one now is.. i shot you with my tank and you didn't die . If I actually got every kill recorded that I hit from my tank, I wouldn't even need my plane. So the next time, they can do what I do..hit the little button in the middle of there screen that says RETRY...and shut up...your blocking my screen with your tears. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hansone, YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147061

• YEMX
  • YEMX's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

bhfoust wrote: So the next time, they can do what I do..hit the little button in the middle of there screen that says RETRY...and shut up...your blocking my screen with your tears. ;)

Bahhahhahhhhh man you are on fire with the comebacks!!!

Another good one to have in the pre programmed chat like Manfred said!

Ohhh on a big side note..... I like many of you have had a few not so "good" games with Sam22 in the past.
I just want to say I have been in several games with him lately and he has done real well with his Etiquette and become a real team player. So far on this post everyone has been seasoned players that I always enjoy seeing in game red or blue. So as many of you in the past have sided with educating the newer players on their Etiquette and playing with some dignity vs. banning them and possibly losing a future good player. Hopefully the way things worked out with Sam22 will workout with some more of our newer players!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147062

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Uplandbird wrote: It's a learning curve for sure. I try to stay in a game until the bitter end, but I played a game with T.R from the Misfits this am that surprised the hell out of me. TR is just about to make moraf and we were doing ok until MaX spawned in. I figured TR is just looking for points and would leave but he just kept flying and shooting knowing we were now climbing a steep hill. Then Frank B spawned in and I thought that's it TR is gone.
But he stayed with me and we did lose but not until we both got to shoot Max and Frank a few times. I consider that a achievement!
I so admire TR and the guys that stand up to a probable loss and screw their stats
Ownership of your teammates is big factor along with your pride of staying knowing your gonna get a wumping.
Glad this is not a game that you can't hear me cuss like a sailor, (or maybe a Marine) cuz I do when it happens....
Momfantry MaX, really? I like it better then me calling you the manfantry. Can't resist trying to shoot yous on the ground.....you'd think I'd learn.
Birdie

By the way the reason I get to foul mouthed is out of frustration at myself cuz I'm not very good, not at the person shooting the hell out of me, and it helps to get the dogs off the couch, they get worried it's them I'm pissed at... :)

Birdy my stats are terrible and probably will never impress anyone but I don't back down from a fight. Thanks for telling that story.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147063

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Nice post!!!:)) I like it when im outnumbered :) it actually gives me a reason to drop my bomb without anyone complaining about it :) believe it or not...not too long ago a high ranking well known player actually complained that I was dropping when it was just me against 7 others lolol:)))

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147065

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bhfoust wrote: I think the best is the lag excuse ...they never complain about lag until you start getting the better of them, yet everyone suffers from lag. I have kinda come to terms with playing in games with a lot of lag, nothing I can do will change it. My connection is good, so you just learn to make sure you put some extra bullets in them...not to big of a deal. Drives me crazy for someone to say that I'm lagging every time I shoot them down, or I hit you 100 times.....yeah...really, how many times do you think I hit you, yet I'm down myself. Only difference is I wasn't the one crying about it. Or the new one now is.. i shot you with my tank and you didn't die . If I actually got every kill recorded that I hit from my tank, I wouldn't even need my plane. So the next time, they can do what I do..hit the little button in the middle of there screen that says RETRY...and shut up...your blocking my screen with your tears. ;)

It's like the guys in a pickup basketball game if you block their shot, they call "that's a foul". Like that's the only way you could have stopped them. Laaaaag, call the waaaaambulance!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147068

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

General jackson wrote: Nice post!!!:)) I like it when im outnumbered :) it actually gives me a reason to drop my bomb without anyone complaining about it :) believe it or not...not too long ago a high ranking well known player actually complained that I was dropping when it was just me against 7 others lolol:)))

98% of the time I have my bomb, but there are times when you have to get rid of that extra weight. Gen. I have had that same thing happen to me in a 6-1...this guy couldn't believe I dropped my bomb at the end of my runway lol. When all 6 of them was just about to pop over hamburger hill

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147070

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

BrianC219 wrote:

bhfoust wrote: So the next time, they can do what I do..hit the little button in the middle of there screen that says RETRY...and shut up...your blocking my screen with your tears. ;)

Ohhh on a big side note..... I like many of you have had a few not so "good" games with Sam22 in the past.
I just want to say I have been in several games with him lately and he has done real well with his Etiquette and become a real team player. So far on this post everyone has been seasoned players that I always enjoy seeing in game red or blue. So as many of you in the past have sided with educating the newer players on their Etiquette and playing with some dignity vs. banning them and possibly losing a future good player. Hopefully the way things worked out with Sam22 will workout with some more of our newer players!

I agree. I sent Manfred a PM saying the same thing. Pleasure to have in a game now. Fun to chat and play with. Sam22 you have fans now. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147072

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Uplandbird wrote: It's a learning curve for sure. I try to stay in a game until the bitter end, but I played a game with T.R from the Misfits this am that surprised the hell out of me. TR is just about to make moraf and we were doing ok until MaX spawned in. I figured TR is just looking for points and would leave but he just kept flying and shooting knowing we were now climbing a steep hill. Then Frank B spawned in and I thought that's it TR is gone.
But he stayed with me and we did lose but not until we both got to shoot Max and Frank a few times. I consider that a achievement!
I so admire TR and the guys that stand up to a probable loss and screw their stats
Ownership of your teammates is big factor along with your pride of staying knowing your gonna get a wumping.
Glad this is not a game that you can't hear me cuss like a sailor, (or maybe a Marine) cuz I do when it happens....
Momfantry MaX, really? I like it better then me calling you the manfantry. Can't resist trying to shoot yous on the ground.....you'd think I'd learn.
Birdie

By the way the reason I get to foul mouthed is out of frustration at myself cuz I'm not very good, not at the person shooting the hell out of me, and it helps to get the dogs off the couch, they get worried it's them I'm pissed at... :)

Uplandbird! You are a great player and one that I always look forward to seeing in-game! For me it is not all about winning and loosing, it is about taking a break from life and all the crap we put up with everyday. I am not all that good at this game. I can shoot, trouble is I don't hit much. This last up date has gotten better for me. I think some of the players lately are going thru what I have been up agains for the last few months with not hitting (IT SUCKS TRUST ME). You just keep being you and it will all workout. You are a very well liked player by many and that is the most important thing with a game like this. Building friendships within this "little get away world" we enjoy so much!
Plus your a chick and we all know we like to see the chicks!! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147075

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

bhfoust wrote: I think the best is the lag excuse ...they never complain about lag until you start getting the better of them, yet everyone suffers from lag. I have kinda come to terms with playing in games with a lot of lag, nothing I can do will change it. My connection is good, so you just learn to make sure you put some extra bullets in them...not to big of a deal. Drives me crazy for someone to say that I'm lagging every time I shoot them down, or I hit you 100 times.....yeah...really, how many times do you think I hit you, yet I'm down myself. Only difference is I wasn't the one crying about it. Or the new one now is.. i shot you with my tank and you didn't die . If I actually got every kill recorded that I hit from my tank, I wouldn't even need my plane. So the next time, they can do what I do..hit the little button in the middle of there screen that says RETRY...and shut up...your blocking my screen with your tears. ;)

Man I get a lot of that when I play my low rank account. Your lagging "noob" :woohoo: that's why your doing so good. It is a tactic. Doesn't work on me. :)

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147078

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Blue Max Young wrote:

BrianC219 wrote:

I agree. I sent Manfred a PM saying the same thing. Pleasure to have in a game now. Fun to chat and play with. Sam22 you have fans now. :woohoo:

I agree Max. Sam has turned around and is an asset and fun to have on your side. Not so much as red!

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147079

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
I used to complain about being out numbered in a game tell a few Misfts and a few MOM explained to me what and how to stay alive! :huh: no i dont mind it to much! Infact i say bring it! Had some killer games being out numbered. Like my first 100 kill game. :whistle: Now my seconed 100 was actually a 200+ . That would have been awesome had like 60+ deaths in it til Max and Crockett showed up! :pinch: there went my ktd ratio made it out with 131 deaths! :blush: not once did i complain! Infact i was too busy crying to complain about it! :whistle: The only time i ever leave a game is when my battery dies or i get booted, or i lose connection! You cant get rid of me that easily! :P BOOOOOOOOOO

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147081

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
I've been calling the waaaaaaambulance here lately. This damn game freezes up on me and I'm just sitting around burning. Cost me a lopsided game last night. It is a bummer. Yes I have been crying. :( tears get in my eyes and when it unfreezes i can't see what I'm shooting at. :) then i cry some more.

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147092

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

Blue Max Young wrote: I've been calling the waaaaaaambulance here lately. This damn game freezes up on me and I'm just sitting around burning. Cost me a lopsided game last night. It is a bummer. Yes I have been crying. :( tears get in my eyes and when it unfreezes i can't see what I'm shooting at. :) then i cry some more.

It freezes up cuz your in F'in North Dakota! That would make me cry! and cry and cry....
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147094

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

BrianC219 wrote:

Birdie

Uplandbird! You are a great player and one that I always look forward to seeing in-game! For me it is not all about winning and loosing, it is about taking a break from life and all the crap we put up with everyday. I am not all that good at this game. I can shoot, trouble is I don't hit much. This last up date has gotten better for me. I think some of the players lately are going thru what I have been up agains for the last few months with not hitting (IT SUCKS TRUST ME). You just keep being you and it will all workout. You are a very well liked player by many and that is the most important thing with a game like this. Building friendships within this "little get away world" we enjoy so much!
Plus your a chick and we all know we like to see the chicks!! Lol

Haha Yemx, your Soooooo right, thank you and the everyone else that has become my friends. Never thought I would actually make friends in this game but I certainly have. Love this world away from real life!
Thanks for your kind words Yemx.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147099

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Blue Max Young wrote: I've been calling the waaaaaaambulance here lately. This damn game freezes up on me and I'm just sitting around burning. Cost me a lopsided game last night. It is a bummer. Yes I have been crying. :( tears get in my eyes and when it unfreezes i can't see what I'm shooting at. :) then i cry some more.

I will cry with you, I had to leave a good game against RAPPER AND WUDOGFIGHT because dinner was ready, I wanted to play and eat at the same time but she said NO and she kept getting madder and madder as she sat at the table while I kept saying JUST ONE MORE PASS. She then made a very rude statement, something like YOU CAN TAKE THAT IPAD AND SHOVE IT *******************************. At that time i figured I'd better quit.

COME ON BIG BOY WE CAN CRY TOGETHER
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hansone, GreyGhost, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147101

• hansone
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 326

bhfoust wrote:

General jackson wrote: Nice post!!!:)) I like it when im outnumbered :) it actually gives me a reason to drop my bomb without anyone complaining about it :) believe it or not...not too long ago a high ranking well known player actually complained that I was dropping when it was just me against 7 others lolol:)))

98% of the time I have my bomb, but there are times when you have to get rid of that extra weight. Gen. I have had that same thing happen to me in a 6-1...this guy couldn't believe I dropped my bomb at the end of my runway lol. When all 6 of them was just about to pop over hamburger hill

Hamburger Hill .. true enough ... countless have fallen on that hill.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147290

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Great topic YEMX. My favorite.... PARROT...HACKER!

Thanks, thats an awesome compliment. They just can't believe one guy can stand against 6 or 7 reds. He must be cheating!
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147295

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
Some of my most memorable games r the ones where i was in the outgunned team

Lotta good points here

Id like to add two points here

Never discount a low ranking teammate, their are some low rankers who may not have skill but have loads of strategy
The other team may focus on u which gives him the opportunity to sneak n surprise.

Two

When u have many reds headed ur way, try to shoot them down in quick spurts without spending too long on one in head to head.
If one is taking too long, quickly move to target someone else.

Last and most important
Dont text or talk :lol:

Oh n remember server n side
Server WILL drop u

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, [*M]bhfoust, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by |111th|KptnSINGH.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147307

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
"911 what is your emergency?"

"Hello? My name is Reck...ardo...Smith. I need a waaaambulance right away!"

"Where are you Mr Smith?"

"I'm in Messines, just over Hamburger Hill, my plane is burning and I'm almost to the ground! I keep getting shot down and IT'S NOT FAIR!"

"Reckardo, stay calm. I'm sending a waaaambulance right away. Tell me what your excuse is sir, is it lag? Are you outnumbered? Do you need to recalibrate your controls? Is it.....Blue Max?"

"Yes....sniffle....sob....and that ****ing Davy Crockett. They barely let me get off the ground, and they shot me in my parachute.....sniffle....sob....it's just so ****ing mean!"

"Reck...ardo....I need you calm down and stay where you are. The waaaambulance is coming for you!"

"Thank you! Thank you! I think I pooped myself....sob....this game is just so hard....it's just so hard. I should have played Candy Crush...sob...."

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147308

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Porkfinger wrote: "911 what is your emergency?"

"I'm in Messines, just over Hamburger Hill, my plane is burning and I'm almost to the ground! I keep getting shot down and IT'S NOT FAIR!"

"Reckardo, stay calm. I'm sending a waaaambulance right away. Tell me what your excuse is sir, is it lag? Are you outnumbered? Do you need to recalibrate your controls? Is it.....Blue Max?"

"Yes....sniffle....sob....and that ****ing Davy Crockett. They barely let me get off the ground, and they shot me in my parachute.....sniffle....sob....it's just so ****ing mean!"

"Reck...ardo....I need you calm down and stay where you are. The waaaambulance is coming for you!"

"Thank you! Thank you! I think I pooped myself....sob....this game is just so hard....it's just so hard. I should have played Candy Crush...sob...."

Sounds just like me earlier today! Bahhahhahhha got my but handed to me!
Great bit!! Funny as hell, had me crackin up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147314

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hilarious!

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147318

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

T.R. wrote:

Hilarious!

Earlier in my DogFight life, I was maybe level 20 or 22. I was in a game with The MAX, He shot me over and over, I would get him every fourth or fifth time. I told him he made me curse, he typed back " I feel the same way ". Something happened that day, I sat a little taller in my seat, puffed out my chest, and said to myself, " Blue Max knows my name ". I felt like I had arrived, I had a long way to go, but I had accomplished something, I was a threat ( a small threat, but still a threat ), since then Davy, and other top players have acknowledged that I am a player that they would rather see in blue. The other day TBuilt and I were in a game, all alone both blue, a well known player jumped in red and said, oh no, not against you 2. Then he left. It has been quite a ride. TBuilt became a MORAF last night, and tonight I hope to join him. I would like to say Thanks to ALL the player of this game, the ones that were here before me, and to the ones that will come after I'm long gone. YEMX, this by far is the best thread I've read, so far.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, YEMX, BlüEMäX

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147323

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thanks HULK! Really means allot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147340

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
When you trip and FALL,
If they never let you CRAWL.
Even if we see Max kick in the BALL's,
Never be afraid we always hear your CALL's!

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147355

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

BrianC219 wrote: Thanks HULK! Really means allot!

It meant a lot to me, when I read the Gold List. You are a true gentleman, and friend. I hold you in high regard. It always a pleasure to see you in game.

ALL IN 100%

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147384

• [e] Science_Dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DONT MESS WITH ME OR ILL USE SCIENCE AGAINST U !
  • Thank you received: 260

hah.
This happened to me in one game :

"911 what is ur emergency ? "

" ahh, hello whats up ? "

" im , good. What is ur emergency ? "

" i need a wwzzzzzaambulance on hamburger hill in messines .
I found porkfinger crying here "

" u said u needed a waaambulance ? "

"noo. I need a wzzzzambulance "

" im sorry, there's no such thing as a wzzzambulance "

" pork cried to sleep. "

"oo. "

" he's occupied a lot of space. Blue max keeps shooting me down and i too want to cry. "

"so should i send a waaaaambulance along with wzzzzzzmbulance ? "

" yes please . Do u have plans tonight ? "

" No "

"lets hang out at jolly roger tonight and show ws HD that u r better than emma watson."

"ok "

"2000 ok ? "

"ok"

"k waaambulancd and wzzzzzmbulance just arrived. Bye "

"bye . See u at 2000 "

[ MAN , IM SMOOTH WITH WOMEN :woohoo: THEY JUST FALL FOR ME :woohoo: ]

DAVY , WANT SOME LESSONS ?? :evil:

MASTERY BEYOND BELIEF

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147386

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Wait, i drive a waaaambulance...i like the lights and sirens.

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147410

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

lol Reck! Love it.. but I don't need a waaaambulance.. just a body bag (or bags) to put my striped carcass in LOL!

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147413

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

AtharvBhat wrote:

hah.
This happened to me in one game :

"911 what is ur emergency ? "

" ahh, hello whats up ? "

" im , good. What is ur emergency ? "

" i need a wwzzzzzaambulance on hamburger hill in messines .
I found porkfinger crying here "

" u said u needed a waaambulance ? "

"noo. I need a wzzzzambulance "

" im sorry, there's no such thing as a wzzzambulance "

" pork cried to sleep. "

"oo. "

" he's occupied a lot of space. Blue max keeps shooting me down and i too want to cry. "

"so should i send a waaaaambulance along with wzzzzzzmbulance ? "

" yes please . Do u have plans tonight ? "

" No "

"lets hang out at jolly roger tonight and show ws HD that u r better than emma watson."

"ok "

"2000 ok ? "

"ok"

"k waaambulancd and wzzzzzmbulance just arrived. Bye "

"bye . See u at 2000 "

[ MAN , IM SMOOTH WITH WOMEN :woohoo: THEY JUST FALL FOR ME :woohoo: ]

DAVY , WANT SOME LESSONS ?? :evil:

It's just.......well what I mean is.......I really just.......my mother always said that if I can't say..........okay I'm not touching this one. I should go....... :blink:

Get a tissue! 10 years 4 months ago #147416

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote: lol Reck! Love it.. but I don't need a waaaambulance.. just a body bag (or bags) to put my striped carcass in LOL!

Zeeb I could have used you last night man, 7 vs 1 and all I could think about was this thread. No way I was quitting, even though they were congratulating each other every time I lost a hangar as if it was some great hard-earned victory. Half way through I typed "That's it, I'm calling a waaaambulance lol!"

They didn't get it. I couldn't stop laughing :)

Time to create page: 0.586 seconds