Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Spad is the best plane in the game!! 11 years 10 months ago #22042

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
(I allways suspected it)

The following analysis by the honourable Skydavis (reprinted without permission),

"The spad has rapid fire is fast turns sharp and blends in with the ground water and the Mts and is not the largest target. It will get around a corner quickly and tureens sharper and quicker than most planes. The star stats on it lie except for the ammo one. It is the best plane in the game with the red triplane coming in 2rd. (2rd?)
The camel It is slow and a bag bomber but i would not under estimate it. Its slow speed is a killer in a turn fight and its rapid guns and small size is a killer in a head on. Its only faults is its to slow for bombing and dose not hold much ammo. And that its the beginner plane so and people start out flying it and get there ass blown up in them because there new and don't know how to even play the game hardly. So they deam the camel in the first triplane as bad planes. The camel and the first triplane have the exact same traits. They are both small they both have rapid fire they both are slow and they both have a very precise aim every built goes were it is amid at none of them odd out of line bulits that happen every now and then in the other planes. The slow turning makes the plane hard to kill in a turning fight if the plane is being used to its full potential. it will turn quick and hard and the enemy in a faster plane will over shoot it alwase and will end up in the camel or try planes sights. then the rapid fire comes in play it shoots two shots in the time it takes the other planes to shot 1 so if you got it lined up for one built to hit the 2nd built will hit as well and you will have a kill. The beginner planes are the best fighter planes in the game but i put them in 3rd over all because they fail st bombing.
The n11 and the fokker e III are the worst planes in the game they don't blend with the ground or the water or the Mts or the sky anymore. They yoused to blind with the sky then z added a brighter sky. They are slow but they have no rapid fire so there slow turning can't be used as a advantage very well. They are small be are easy to spot so aiming at them is no problem. the e III is the thinest plane but people have learned how to dele with them and they are now actuly easier to hit than the bigger fighters. Resons they are slow and take time to move out of the way or take time for them to line up on you so you have plenty of time to line up on them. They tun slower than the camel and triplane they are easy prey. They are slow and can't carry bombs well. They are useless planes now.

The ranking goes this way. The spad and red triplane get 1st together since there is not much a difference in them. The camel and triplane get 2nd. The se5a and albatross D.V get 3rd. The n17 and albatross D III get 4th and the n11 and fokker e III get last.

Now to the guns being odd it has happened since the beginning of the game and we should just take it as the gun jamed and we can reline up on our opnit and fire again were it will fire and kill your enemy. "

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by |111th|KptnSINGH.

Re: The Spad is the best plane in the game!! 11 years 10 months ago #22080

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Thats his opinion. It matters what your style is, too. Those are good for his. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: The Spad is the best plane in the game!! 11 years 10 months ago #22110

• [b]pluribus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 203
Any plane you guys fly is better than any plane I fly...

Re: The Spad is the best plane in the game!! 11 years 9 months ago #22163

• alex1
  • ill knock ur teeth out
  • Thank you received: 10
The albatros is the best plane, not only is it fast but it turns fast, more ammo. Why else wouod every single ace use it. And the red tri plane sucks, its fast but turns slow, really slow, and less ammo and easy target head on.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds